DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

22 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'm sure Hannity cries himself to sleep every night thinking about the hurtful things liberals say, whilst also looking at his bank statements, portfolio, and ratings numbers.

Oh no, he laughs all the way to the bank for sure. Him and Trump must get a giggle out making all this money off of ignorant rubes like you guys. I sort of admire that, but too bad it's a poison to our democratic system. 

DfHblgVVMAAiws4.jpg

Tampering with, altering, deleting, or falsifying 302s is a felony... 

This was always a set up of Flynn. Why? Flynn was a threat - not only due to his experience in and running DIA which could help Trump protect himself from the ongoing CIA operation to undermine a sitting POTUS, but also because Flynn knows where all the bodies are buried. 

McCabe and Strzok thought they could out-spook Flynn. 

They were wrong.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no, he laughs all the way to the bank for sure. Him and Trump must get a giggle out making all this money off of ignorant rubes like you guys. I sort of admire that, but too bad it's a poison to our democratic system. 

No doubt it's as funny as 4 dead Americans in Libya.

Just now, Koko78 said:

No doubt it's as funny as 4 dead Americans in Libya.

Dude, you haven't heard the new lie about me yet?? You are slow! Anyway

Time for Mueller to drop the subpoena on Trump, this stupidity has gone on long enough 

White House lawyer Rudy Giuliani said President Donald Trump would not sit down with Robert Mueller until they see the documents relating to the “spygate” briefings, according to the Associated Press. “We want to see the documents—this matters far more to my client than to any member of Congress,” Giuliani said. He previously stated that he wanted a briefing on the matter, similar to the ones House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) and House Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy received. They subsequently concluded that the FBI did no wrongdoing. “That will not change,” Giuliani said, insisting that the White House legal team be allowed to view the documents. “We are not going to budge.” This comes after Trump claimed that the FBI planted an informant in his 2016 campaign in order to have access to officials and “to help Crooked Hillary win.”

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or dead school children. He roots for both to happen because he lacks a fully functioning frontal lobe.

And presto! The new lie is getting backed in by the lying liars! 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One of us is lying... I think it's the guy who's claiming he didn't express an opinion even though it's clear you did. 

Your lack of courage and honesty never cease to amaze. Keep on rooting for dead school children, Gator. It's a great look on you.

You always lie! That's basically all you do, Mr. Clinton has already won, Mr Just Wait For Nunes Memo, Mr. Trump Was Spied On. 

You suck 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Don't be surprised if this school shooting stuff creates a backlash at the polls for the NRA/GOP 

Your words.

I might suck for reminding you of what you wrote and the sentiment behind those words... but it's not as sucky as espousing the view above with such glee. 

Dishonesty, and a love of politicizing the deaths of innocents. That's what you stand for down here. Not because I say so, but because your own words say so. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Your words.

I might suck for reminding you of what you wrote and the sentiment behind those words... but it's not as sucky as espousing the view above with such glee. 

Dishonesty, and a love of politicizing the deaths of innocents. That's what you stand for down here. Not because I say so, but because your own words say so. 

You nailed it. From now on I think I'll call him "gleeful gator".

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

pfLYjBRX.jpg:large

Breaking now... a senate aid is about to be charged for leaking. 

Watch it be Dan Jones...

...If it's Dan Jones, no one will get its significance at first. But it'll be a clear sign, and more confirmation, of where things are going...

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So, these are connected. NYT confirmed it's not Jones but is James Wolfe who was in a relationship with Ali Watkins. 

r1rmz2gu.jpg:large

Here's the big one - and why this is in this thread and will become a bigger story when the media catches up: 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/alimwatkins/former-top-trump-aide-mike-flynn-was-investigated-by-the-fbi?utm_term=.xyMOPOwwDp&__twitter_impression=true

There are a lot of people in the media who are shook tonight. Lots of calls to lawyers going on. 

DfIpT3NX0AEFUY7.jpg:large

This went down in February - but there weren't any leaks until today. 

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4498451-Justice-Department-Records-Seizure.html

Here's the indictment:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/press-release/file/1069836/download