DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Hey leftists, you need to do something about Buzzfeed. I get how you love to scroll through your Lindsey Lohan vs. Harry Potter stories, but you should just let them be the TMZ you need in your lives and leave the heavy lifting to people who won't embarrass all of you by writing something you know you won't verify because it reports what you HOPE would be true.

Learn discernment. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Hey leftists, you need to do something about Buzzfeed. I get how you love to scroll through your Lindsey Lohan vs. Harry Potter stories, but you should just let them be the TMZ you need in your lives and leave the heavy lifting to people who won't embarrass all of you by writing something you know you won't verify because it reports what you HOPE would be true.

Learn discernment. 

Yup :beer:

I worked a floor down from Buzzfeed during most of 2017. Elevator rides with them were often fun, especially when I'd have headphones in (with no music playing) and just hearing them talk about how awesome they are. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup :beer:

I worked a floor down from Buzzfeed during most of 2017. Elevator rides with them were often fun, especially when I'd have headphones in (with no music playing) and just hearing them talk about how awesome they are. 

The funny thing about leftists is that they're SO desperate for anything to fall their way that they don't see to care if it's true or not. Hours of "If this is true..." discussions is enough to make people think maybe something is wrong.

It's funny, because watching people who can't think for themselves trip over each other is always funny to watch. But it's also dangerous, because even after everyone realizes the left was lying the entire time, the number of people who are there at the end to see the truth has diminished greatly.

So the lie becomes the truth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The funny thing about leftists is that they're SO desperate for anything to fall their way that they don't see to care if it's true or not. Hours of "If this is true..." discussions is enough to make people think maybe something is wrong.

It's funny, because watching people who can't think for themselves trip over each other is always funny to watch. But it's also dangerous, because even after everyone realizes the left was lying the entire time, the number of people who are there at the end to see the truth has diminished greatly.

That, my man, is precisely why they publish the lie.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

:beer: 

Outlets like Buzzfeed know people believe the first thing they hear, especially when it confirms their preformed opinions. That's why they've been tapped by the corrupt elements of this plot to be the vanguard. They're a disposable, deniable outlet (unlike the weight that comes with the Gray Lady for example) - which makes them the perfect choice to run things up the flagpole, poison the pond, then when it blows up no one cares because, "it's Buzzfeed, what did you expect?"

Just look at the posters so up in arms in the shutdown thread and go back and read their posts in this thread... TDS is degenerative condition. 

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

To steal a line from Tony Montana............

”Me, I always tell the truth, even when I lie

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is when having principles helps one navigate through the information war. The establishment media abandoned its principles long ago to chase ratings. That's metastasized over the years into the present, where there's no longer any pretense of having journalistic standards or ethics, let alone principles. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

Outlets like Buzzfeed know people believe the first thing they hear, especially when it confirms their preformed opinions. That's why they've been tapped by the corrupt elements of this plot to be the vanguard. They're a disposable, deniable outlet (unlike the weight that comes with the Gray Lady for example) - which makes them the perfect choice to run things up the flagpole, poison the pond, then when it blows up no one cares because, "it's Buzzfeed, what did you expect?"

Just look at the posters so up in arms in the shutdown thread and go back and read their posts in this thread... TDS is degenerative condition. 

In your opinion, is political manipulation/shaping the world in their image the goal, or are they all about clicks and Benjamins? Buzzfeed, that is. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

In your opinion, is political manipulation/shaping the world in their image the goal, or are they all about clicks and Benjamins? Buzzfeed, that is. 

I think for the most part, especially in the LA office, it's the latter with the rank and file. 

The editors might fall into the first camp though, publishing the dossier when they did put the entire organization at risk - and I think they did that for the politics of it all.

• Thank you (+1) 1

IT’S AS IF THE WHOLE THING WAS JUST A PRETENSE FOR A POLITICIZED INVESTIGATION: :w00t:

Key Justice Department officials, including Mueller deputy, knew about dossier.

If Trump had something to hide he would have pardoned Cohen.

Cohen is a weak serial liar who is blaming everyone else for his own crimes.

Everybody ignores that Cohen committed a host of financial crimes that had nothing to do with Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That, my man, is precisely why they publish the lie.

I can see Russia from my house. 

If if you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor. Purud. #1 Shaw Quote  @3:11  NSFW  NSFW  NSFW  

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

IT’S AS IF THE WHOLE THING WAS JUST A PRETENSE FOR A POLITICIZED INVESTIGATION: :w00t:

Key Justice Department officials, including Mueller deputy, knew about dossier.

If Trump had something to hide he would have pardoned Cohen.

Cohen is a weak serial liar who is blaming everyone else for his own crimes.

Everybody ignores that Cohen committed a host of financial crimes that had nothing to do with Trump.

Just to recap what was once speculation but now is confirmed: 

* Adm Rogers orders the NSA/FBI audits in March of 2016, shutting down DOJ access to the servers on April 16th 2016.

* Fusion GPS, Nellie Ohr, and Christopher Steele were all hired within days (in the case of Fusion and Ohr) or weeks (Steele) after the above.

* Everyone in the upper echelon of the FBI knew (and later lied about knowing) about the dossier and where it came from before the election.

* Brennan and the USIC also knew the origin of the dossier and pushed it into both the PDB and staffers on the Hill for the explicit purposes of leaking to the media. 

* No-name and his staffers, including Daniel Jones who work(ed) for DF, were circulating the dossier to media outlets knowing its origin. 

* Over 700+ contacts were made between the upper echelon FBI and various media/journalists (per the OIG report) while attempting to create a circular intelligence loop.

All of the above was known during the election by both the media and the Hill creatures alike. 

What else was known? That the USIC had Trump Tower under surveillance during the election and transition. We know this because of Adm Roger's visit to Trump Tower, and the team's subsequent move to New Jersey the very next day. 

https://www.npr.org/2016/11/22/502980006/reports-suggest-nsa-director-mike-rogers-is-on-his-way-out

http://nj1015.com/trump-transition-team-moves-to-bedminster/

So allow me to go back out onto my twig of speculation... waaaay out to the very edge of it and think again whatever could it have been that Trump and Mueller spoke about for over an hour in the Oval Office the day before he was appointed to the SCO: 

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html

The cover story of meeting to vet him for the D-FBI job doesn't pass scrutiny. So what were they talking about? 

Since we now know that dozens of people in the FBI, DOJ, State Department, Congress, Media, and NSA knew about the illegalities committed in the effort to spy on the political opposition - is it not likely that Trump likely knew all of this back when that meeting took place? 

... I keep returning to this meeting in the Oval because it's tough to ignore. If Trump knew, and had the evidence to prove it (which Rogers - then his NSA head), could there not be a deal to be made with Mueller? Something along the lines of: "help the country out of this mess, or go down with the ship".  

Just some Friday musings.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just to recap what was once speculation but now is confirmed: 

* Adm Rogers orders the NSA/FBI audits in March of 2016, shutting down DOJ access to the servers on April 16th 2016.

* Fusion GPS, Nellie Ohr, and Christopher Steele were all hired within days (in the case of Fusion and Ohr) or weeks (Steele) after the above.

* Everyone in the upper echelon of the FBI knew (and later lied about knowing) about the dossier and where it came from before the election.

* Brennan and the USIC also knew the origin of the dossier and pushed it into both the PDB and staffers on the Hill for the explicit purposes of leaking to the media. 

* No-name and his staffers, including Daniel Jones who work(ed) for DF, were circulating the dossier to media outlets knowing its origin. 

* Over 700+ contacts were made between the upper echelon FBI and various media/journalists (per the OIG report) while attempting to create a circular intelligence loop.

All of the above was known during the election by both the media and the Hill creatures alike. 

What else was known? That the USIC had Trump Tower under surveillance during the election and transition. We know this because of Adm Roger's visit to Trump Tower, and the team's subsequent move to New Jersey the very next day. 

https://www.npr.org/2016/11/22/502980006/reports-suggest-nsa-director-mike-rogers-is-on-his-way-out

http://nj1015.com/trump-transition-team-moves-to-bedminster/

So allow me to go back out onto my twig of speculation... waaaay out to the very edge of it and think again whatever could it have been that Trump and Mueller spoke about for over an hour in the Oval Office the day before he was appointed to the SCO: 

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html

The cover story of meeting to vet him for the D-FBI job doesn't pass scrutiny. So what were they talking about? 

Since we now know that dozens of people in the FBI, DOJ, State Department, Congress, Media, and NSA knew about the illegalities committed in the effort to spy on the political opposition - is it not likely that Trump likely knew all of this back when that meeting took place? 

... I keep returning to this meeting in the Oval because it's tough to ignore. If Trump knew, and had the evidence to prove it (which Rogers - then his NSA head), could there not be a deal to be made with Mueller? Something along the lines of: "help the country out of this mess, or go down with the ship".  

Just some Friday musings.

That would be awesome.  Btw there still is all the tasty morsels of national security interest that DJT has at his disposal.  He knows where bodies are buried, he knows who did what to whom and when.  He knows the dirty secrets of intelligence, the FBI, our allies and leadership in Washington. He knows dirt on Obama, Bush, Clinton inc and of course they have become strange bedfellows along the way. 

If he was a Russian asset, he's the most dangerous man on the planet.  Since hes clearly not that, the deal seems to be to make him out to be dirty through insinuation. There is no reason for upper echelon feds to leak some nickle and dime  story about encouraging Cohen to lie to Congress, especially in light of the fact that if they have that data they don't need to leak it. 

Regardless, he's got the ultimate ace in the hole to bring down the whole den of thieves.  What a wild ride with this guy. All Americans should be grateful he was elected....the swamp is deep indeed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't even looked yet. I can't stomach it. 

Well, by "not accurate", Mueller actually means that Buzzfeed got some minor details wrong. They didn't actually say the report was false, therefore #OrangeManBad. Lot of the usual nonsense attempts at taunting about Junior being indicted for #OrangeManBad.

• Thank you (+1) 1

(An undying story also pushed by Leopold and Buzzfeed in addition to McCaltchy)

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, by "not accurate", Mueller actually means that Buzzfeed got some minor details wrong. They didn't actually say the report was false, therefore #OrangeManBad. Lot of the usual nonsense attempts at taunting about Junior being indicted for #OrangeManBad.

:lol: 

SO I haven't followed this thread.

I had Fox news on in the background...breaking news Muller's team come outs to deny BuzzFeed's allegations.

Switch back to Fox local news and they are espousing about Trump telling Cohan to lie per BuzzFeed info on the 5 o'clock news.

I guess the local news didn't get the latest memo.

• Haha (+1) 1

Were I a bit more on the conspiracy-theory side of nuts, I'd wonder if the Buzzfeed story was intentionally created via "leaks" to distract the House Democrats with something new (and easily disproven) to focus their energy on with their promise of endless investigations.

Keep the House idiots chasing their tails, while Trump's administration does the real work through deregulation and the Senate.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I had Fox news on in the background...breaking news Muller's team come outs to deny BuzzFeed's allegations.

Switch back to Fox local news and they are espousing about Trump telling Cohan to lie per BuzzFeed info on the 5 o'clock news.

Apparently the local news just got the memo and has reported Mueller's press report.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Were I a bit more on the conspiracy-theory side of nuts, I'd wonder if the Buzzfeed story was intentionally created via "leaks" to distract the House Democrats with something new (and easily disproven) to focus their energy on with their promise of endless investigations.

Keep the House idiots chasing their tails, while Trump's administration does the real work through deregulation and the Senate.

2ri6yo.jpg

• Haha (+1) 4

34 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

6 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Apparently the local news just got the memo and has reported Mueller's press report.

"This is an information war above all, and that's the primary tactic deployed by all parties involved."

DR

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Could be :beer: 

I lean towards the quoted below. Canary trap/barium meal to expose a leaker inside the SCO. Most of the barium meals so far have been focused on leakers inside the DOJ, this is the first one that to me is looking for one inside the SCO. 

That alone is curious. Completely speculating on a Friday night after a long week of crazy... but if they're sniffing out leakers on the SCO it's either tying off bad actors on felony leak charges (Weissman springs to mind) - or it's Mueller looking to plug leaks before he delivers his report. 

... Another level to this is Barr. If the SCO didn't come out and dismiss it Barr would be furious when he gets caught up. 

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Anyone remember the write up I did awhile back on Barium Meals? 

100% that's what this was.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Could be :beer: 

I lean towards the quoted below. Canary trap/barium meal to expose a leaker inside the SCO. Most of the barium meals so far have been focused on leakers inside the DOJ, this is the first one that to me is looking for one inside the SCO. 

That alone is curious. Completely speculating on a Friday night after a long week of crazy... but if they're sniffing out leakers on the SCO it's either tying off bad actors on felony leak charges (Weissman springs to mind) - or it's Mueller looking to plug leaks before he delivers his report. 

... Another level to this is Barr. If the SCO didn't come out and dismiss it Barr would be furious when he gets caught up. 

Perhaps. Makes sense if Mueller's report isn't what everything thinks it is.

Of course, it could just be as simple as a hack "journalist" making ***** up to sell a story. That's not as much fun, though.

• Like (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The mental gymnastics the liberals are going through under Junior's tweet are truly astounding.

So let's see if I have this clear:

Buzzfeed reports concrete damning evidence against Trump.

Mueller investigation denies Buzzfeed report.

People - who 'til now have supported Mueller investigation - decide Buzzfeed report is more accurate than Mueller investigation.

Isn't the next step here that the discrepancy between Buzzfeed's report and Mueller's reply is due to Whitaker's interference in the investigation, and Trump should be impeached because of his unconstitutional appointment?  When do we hear that?  Sunday morning, maybe?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

People - who 'til now have supported Mueller investigation - decide Buzzfeed report is more accurate than Mueller investigation.

Isn't the next step here that the discrepancy between Buzzfeed's report and Mueller's reply is due to Whitaker's interference in the investigation, and Trump should be impeached because of his unconstitutional appointment?  When do we hear that?  Sunday morning, maybe?

"Mueller is a Russian plant" is the leading subject of multiple social media threads and resistance reddit threads at present. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Give them time. The DNC also has to try to connect the Buzzfeed report, and Mueller's subsequent denial, to "OMG PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY GOING TO DIE, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!111oneoneone"

Their "Trump War Room" has a lot on their plate at the moment.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Mueller is a Russian plant" is the leading subject of multiple social media threads and resistance reddit threads at present. :lol:

Oh, there's the connection to mass deaths.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

No, Mueller isn't a Russian plant.  He was eliminated last November, and now Mueller's clone is a Russian plant. 

That's why they tried to clone Ginsburg...the US Deep State needed a counter-balance to Russia's Mueller-clone interfering with the Trump investigation.

We're not in a new Cold War.  We're literally in...The Clone Wars.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Give them time. The DNC also has to try to connect the Buzzfeed report, and Mueller's subsequent denial, to "OMG PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY GOING TO DIE, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!111oneoneone"

Their "Trump War Room" has a lot on their plate at the moment.

Oh, there's the connection to mass deaths.

Well goddammit, what hasn't the DNC connected to "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!"  

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Damn, I was just spitballing when I said that.  Come to think of it though,  I yelled at that Reubenesque McCain girl on the View this morning, told my wife I thought "Beto" might be a fun name for a child of either gender, and spent this evening watching old Streisand films.  JC did I catch some liberal somewhere??

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1