DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've never once said Russia didn't try to interfere. They definitely did. The questions have always been 1) Did they collude with Trump to do so (no evidence of this), and 2) Did their interference change the election outcome (no evidence of this). 

No evidence?? 

What do you think was going on at the Trump Tower meeting? 

An attempted set up. 

As proven many, many times in several long threads I've written on the topic. There's no evidence of collusion from the Trump Tower meeting other than the collusion between Fusion GPS, the Clinton Campaign, the Obama State Department, and the Kremlin who made the arrangements to make the meeting happen, including an emergency VISA approval of Natalia Veselnitskaya - who met with Glenn Simpson before and after the meeting. 

Not a single bit of collusion happened in the course of that meeting, as 20+ hours of testimony has made clear. People clinging to Trump Tower as being proof of anything OTHER than entrapment are either being willfully ignorant or aren't smart enough to discern fact from fiction. 

Which is why you still subscribe to such a long debunked talking point. You got nothing but tinfoil conspiracy, Tibs. Even Mueller says so. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

An attempted set up. 

As proven many, many times in several long threads I've written on the topic. There's no evidence of collusion from the Trump Tower meeting other than the collusion between Fusion GPS, the Clinton Campaign, the Obama State Department, and the Kremlin who made the arrangements to make the meeting happen, including an emergency VISA approval of Natalia Veselnitskaya - who met with Glenn Simpson before and after the meeting. 

Not a single bit of collusion happened in the course of that meeting, as 20+ hours of testimony has made clear. People clinging to Trump Tower as being proof of anything OTHER than entrapment are either being willfully ignorant or aren't smart enough to discern fact from fiction. 

Which is why you still subscribe to such a long debunked talking point. You got nothing but tinfoil conspiracy, Tibs. Even Mueller says so. 

Totally collusion. They met with Russians to work to defraud out government. It worked. 

D.R. , you have proven to be patient, but I think that you need to go back to no response (for a few days)

Look at that gibberish he is spouting

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Totally collusion. They met with Russians to work to defraud out government. It worked. 

It isn't even a sentence

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, B-Man said:

D.R. , you have proven to be patient, but I think that you need to go back to no response (for a few days)

Look at that gibberish he is spouting

It isn't even a sentence

:lol:

It's getting more obvious you feel the walls are closing in. Lol 

I was in a meeting at Trump Tower once.

I must be colluding with Russians too.

An arrest warrant should be out for me.

The nerve of me having a meeting in Trump Tower.

And some of my colleagues used Russian Dressing on their salads and the big boss took a shot of Russian vodka. All of us are treasonous hacks. We belong in jail.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

And some of my colleagues used Russian Dressing on their salads and the big boss took a shot of Russian vodka. All of us are treasonous hacks. We belong in jail.

Vodka? I'm in deepshit now.

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Lol, that's funny! Not as funny as the look on your face when Mueller releases his report, though 

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, that's funny! Not as funny as the look on your face when Mueller releases his report, though 

WTF do I care what the Mueller's report reads. I am not a Republican who voted for Trump. I am not even an independent.

I just get a kick how all you looney leftists have lost your collective friggin minds over Trump. It's downright hilarious and pure comedy every day.

Anybody with a brain in their heads knows Mueller has NOTHING on Trump, but if I am dead wrong.............

I will be right back here and admit I am wrong. 

Where will you be when you are proven dead wrong like you will be?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Vodka? I'm in deepshit now.

I am reporting you to Mueller. How dare you drink Russian vodka.

?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, njbuff said:

WTF do I care what the Mueller's report reads. I am not a Republican who voted for Trump. I am not even an independent.

I just get a kick how all you looney leftists have lost your collective friggin minds over Trump. It's downright hilarious and pure comedy every day.

Anybody with a brain in their heads knows Mueller has NOTHING on Trump, but if I am dead wrong.............

I will be right back here and admit I am wrong. 

Where will you be when you are proven dead wrong like you will be?

I am reporting you to Mueller. How dare you drink Russian vodka.

?

And I really believe you. Lol ?  How come no one wants to admit they are a Republican or that they voted for Trump. Is it truely that much of an embarrassment? 

Must be 

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

But if the vodka isn't Russian wouldn't that mean you culturally appropriated the vodka?

My bad.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

And I really believe you. Lol ?  How come no one wants to admit they are a Republican or that they voted for Trump. Is it truely that much of an embarrassment? 

Must be 

The only embarrassment here is you with your continuous insane BS.

I have told my truth on this board from day one and if you don’t wanna believe me........ who gives a flying f u ck.

Who's shocked? (Should be no one, we've discussed this for months, now it's confirmed)

This is why Manafort was inserted into the campaign. This also destroys the idea the investigation started in July of 2016 (which means they'll move the date back - again - and suddenly find "new evidence" to support their decision). 

It was always an illegal political spying apparatus. Always. Forget Russian meddling, this is a sitting POTUS spying on his opposition in order to influence the election. That's as bad as it gets. Or should be. 

But yet, the most vocal of the "Russian collusion delusion" supporters in this thread will remain silent on it. Their mind was made up over a year ago, and NOTHING, not evidence, not testimony, not common sense, will get them to budge off it because Trump's evil

That's how the emotional manipulation works.