DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The comedy keeps coming. Now Purple Heart Cohen is up. :lol: 

the raw emotion on display from the Dems is quite something. it is almost like they know the jig is about up and they are trying to grasp at anything they can to not only justify their actions but to substantiate any and all subsequent findings that may be to their benefit, no matter how illusory they may be. 

i can't wait to see their actions, if and when the house of cards they have construct begin to fall upon them. i think we all know they are going to scream that Trump is retaliating. i just hope that all the t's are crossed and the i's, dotted so there is no escape. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

the raw emotion on display from the Dems is quite something. it is almost like they know the jig is about up and they are trying to grasp at anything they can to not only justify their actions but to substantiate any and all subsequent findings that may be to their benefit, no matter how illusory they may be. 

i ca't wait to see their actions, if and when the house of cards they have construct begin to fall upon them. i think we all know they are going to scream that Trump is retaliating. i just hope that all the t's are crossed and the i's, dotted so there is no escape. 

100% :beer: Especially on the last thought. 

Just now, njbuff said:

Is Whitaker kicking the Demonrats azz like you folks are saying?

Yes. It's been embarrassing for the left on the committee so far. They've done nothing but expose themselves as partisan hacks trying to have the confirmation hearing they never got. It's a complete waste of time considering he's going to be gone in less than a week. 

Now one of the biggest asshats, Cicilline, is up. Should be dynamite. :lol: 

"Please answer yes or no so the media can properly skew your answers in their soundbytes."

:lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. It's been embarrassing for the left on the committee so far. They've done nothing but expose themselves as partisan hacks trying to have the confirmation hearing they never got. It's a complete waste of time considering he's going to be gone in less than a week. 

Now one of the biggest asshats, Cicilline, is up. Should be dynamite. :lol: 

I guess the President continues to play chess and these Demonrat morons continue to play checkers........ and they HATE that. ?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I guess the President continues to play chess and these Demonrat morons continue to play checkers........ and they HATE that. ?

Wow! 

Whose got their dick caught in the barrel now? Not the Dems 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Swalwell up now... right off the bat he starts with nonsense for his presidential run. Then goes after the minority chair. :lol: 

At least he isn't try to stay out of jail, like Trump 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Wow! 

Whose got their dick caught in the barrel now? Not the Dems 

At least he isn't try to stay out of jail, like Trump 

Trump is never going to see the inside of a prison cell, just like you will never see muppets grow legs.

But continue with your bvllshit.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

And - of course - pedo ring herself: 

Now Ted Lieu (Ed Buck's BFF) starts off with asking if the President's children can be indicted. 

Because he's not already enough of a laughing stock for California. :wallbash:

Lieu holds up his copy of the constitution... betcha he's never read it.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't watched any of this, but am looking forward to it.  Whitaker seems to have the libs in a tizzy, dancing like little gender-neutral sock puppets in a circle. 

I love to see someone push back on these absurd political festivals of partisanship.  The goal is to appear to follow rules of civility and professionalism while slithering around like snakes trying to jab a knitting needle to the eyeball of the opponent. 

To see someone simply say "Sorry chief, go f yourself" is such a welcome change to the same old crap. Its positively Trumpian. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I haven't watched any of this, but am looking forward to it.  Whitaker seems to have the libs in a tizzy, dancing like little gender-neutral sock puppets in a circle. 

I love to see someone push back on these absurd political festivals of partisanship.  The goal is to appear to follow rules of civility and professionalism while slithering around like snakes trying to jab a knitting needle to the eyeball of the opponent. 

To see someone simply say "Sorry chief, go f yourself" is such a welcome change to the same old crap. Its positively Trumpian. 

he has only lost his cool once and that just happened with Mr. Raskin.

• Like (+1) 2

What's so funny, this clown cannot answer truthfully if it contradicts one of Trump's lies. Seriously! What a poodle 

Just now, Foxx said:

lol. Scanlon asking and answering her own questions.

Well, since the maggot can't contradict the lies of the President 

He's like a teenager. Trump picked those clown because he is such a toady 

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It's truly sad how poorly most of the the elected leadership of this country perform on the job. 

i mean, if they actually had their ***** together, they would just have let the man answer the questions instead of trying to demand yes or no answers and continually  interrupting him with, 'just a yes or no'.  they asked the same redundant questions over and over that there was plenty of time to get them all answered.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i mean, if they actually had their ***** together, they would just have let the man answer the questions instead of trying to demand yes or no answers and continually  interrupting him with, 'just a yes or no'.  they asked the same redundant questions over and over that there was plenty of time to get them all answered.

Yup. They wanted the sound bytes. Not the answers. 

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Yeah, but like all "witnesses" that find themselves in that seat, they elongate answers in an effort to run out the clock.  

Total waste of time in this case.  There's no good reason for this committee to even go through the exercise. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm behind in the hearing but Whitaker just testified Huber is investigating Page's FISA abuse issues... 

That's a big confirmation. 

The first “15 minute break” lasted well over an hour. They must have huddled in the downtime to get their attacks aligned because when they came back they were just throwing s hit against the wall hopping something would stick. 

At the end, dirt ball Nadler did his expected slimy sliming and said he would subpoena Whittaker when he feels it’s necessary. 

The Dems are soooooooooo Butt Hurt!

• Like (+1) 1