DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This all makes watergate look like preschool! And the American people are still completely in the dark as to what was actually happening. One has to wonder what Obama knew.

Nothing will happen to anyone the DNC feels kindly towards

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flynn Sentencing update (soon to be delayed)

So what happens to all of them? I never thought anything would happen to Obama (and am frankly amazed any testimony leads back to him).  I know many of these players will end up indicted - convicted depends on the venue (#OrangeManBad is real in DC  and NYC - not certain that the prosecution can get convictions there), and how clearly the prosecution can lay out the case against them.

Does no impeachment "he's not worth it" have anything to do with keeping Obama's name as far out of the MSM and this horrific scandal as possible?  

As for the rest of them... they are *****. Really and truly. Plea deals or trials? I suppose it all depends on how loyal they are to a past administration. Plea deals is accepting their punishment in (relative) silence.  Trials would be... a circus. 

The rest of this year should be interesting. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So what happens to all of them? I never thought anything would happen to Obama (and am frankly amazing any testimony leads back to him).  I know many of these players will end up indicted - convicted depends on the venue (#OrangeManBad is real in DC  and NYC - not certain that the prosecution can get convictions there), and how clearly the prosecution can lay out the case against them.

Does no impeachment "he's not worth it" have anything to do with keeping Obama's name as far out of the MSM and this horrific scandal as possible?  

As for the rest of them... they are *****. Really and truly. Plea deals or trials? I suppose it all depends on how loyal they are to a past administration. Plea deals is accepting their punishment in (relative) silence.  Trials would be... a circus. 

The rest of this year should be interesting. 

I don’t believe a coup attempt would be tried in civilian court.  

It‘s obstensively an act of war, especially when coordinated with foreign nations.

They‘re going to get military tribunals.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I don’t believe a coup attempt would be tried in civilian court.  

It‘s obstensively an act of war, especially when coordinated with foreign nations.

They‘re going to get military tribunals.

I never considered that. It would put a completely different spin on plea deals and trials and possible convictions. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Things should move fast once the sentencing happens today. 

Steele's deposition is unsealed tomorrow (UK time, so late tonight) as well. 

What's this about? If you don't mind me asking...

Just now, Tiberius said:

What's this about? If you don't mind me asking...

This is why it helps to read a thread you're participating in rather than troll it mercilessly ;) 

Steele and David Kramer (McCain) is being sued in British courts by a Russian named in the dossier. They both had to give depositions in 2018 - which up until February had been kept under seal - and denied even to Grassley's committee.

That ends tomorrow. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/court-to-unseal-christopher-steele-deposition

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is why it helps to read a thread you're participating in rather than troll it mercilessly ;) 

Steele and David Kramer (McCain) is being sued in British courts by a Russian named in the dossier. They both had to give depositions in 2018 - which up until February had been kept under seal - and denied even to Grassley's committee.

That ends tomorrow. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/court-to-unseal-christopher-steele-deposition

Thank you, and no I can't keep up with all your conspiracy clap trap. But this is interesting and will be nice to see 

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is not an idle tweet.

Trump's a liar. Why would anyone take what he says seriously at all? This makes it look like the FBI and justice department are on his corrupt trail and he is just trying to muddy the waters of justice. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Trump's a liar. Why would anyone take what he says seriously at all? This makes it look like the FBI and justice department are on his corrupt trail and he is just trying to muddy the waters of justice. 

Remember that time he said Obama wiretapped Trump Tower and you said he was lying. 

Now we know he wasn't. It's proven. 

This is going to be like that time.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

----

:lol:  

Paul Manafort, the former campaign chairman for President Trump, faces up to 10 years for conspiring to hide millions and tamper with witnesses. “Let me be very clear,” Manafort told Judge Amy Berman Jackson. “I accept responsibility for the actions that led me to be here today, and I want to apologize.”
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember that time he said Obama wiretapped Trump Tower and you said he was lying. 

Now we know he wasn't. It's proven. 

This is going to be like that time.

A) Not proven! 

B) What about the other 9,000 lies just in his time as President? 

Liars lie 

"No collusion" is "simply a non-sequitur," judge says

Judge Amy Berman Jackson is now calling out the defense's memo, which stated that the special counsel was never able to charge Russian collusion (this was their approach to the sentencing memo).

"It's hard to understand why an attorney would write that," she said about Manafort's defense team's approach. "No collusion" is "simply a non-sequitur."

The judge said Manafort's argument about the Russia investigation won't affect her sentence.

"The defendant's insistence" that this shouldn't have happened to him "is just one more thing that's inconsistent with the notion of any genuine acceptance of responsibility," Jackson said.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/paul-manafort-sentencing-dc/index.html

The big revelation today is about Kilimnik. 

Who... it turns out... was working with the US State Department for years

Which, of course, those paying attention to the threads over the last year+ have known for awhile. 

Just now, Koko78 said:

Were the other 60 months consecutive or concurrent?

30 were concurrent. 

Gees, none of this is even close to being over. This thread will last years and years! 

A court filing in the criminal case against Michael Flynn’s former business partner, Bijan Rafiekian, suggests Flynn was questioned about several federal investigations that could be coming to a head in the coming weeks.

The Justice Department attorneys cited these ongoing probes as they asked a federal judge to delay an upcoming deadline to give Flynn’s lawyers the FBI reports, known as 302s, that detail their client’s interviews with investigators.

“The 302s of General Flynn’s interviews relating entirely to matters other than the pending charges against the defendant contain information concerning a number of sensitive matters, including ongoing investigations,” prosecutors wrote in a Tuesday filing to the Alexandria, Va., federal court.

They added that they were trying to “coordinate” a solution with DOJ “that could moot much of the defendant’s request. However, this coordination requires time because of the various interests involved.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/13/michael-flynn-ongoing-investigation-mueller-1219353

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So people are clear... the precedent for FARA violations in the Ukraine (and elsewhere) is now set at 7.5 years. 

Now - where are the people connected to Manafort these days? The Mercury Group. The Podesta Group? 

Tick tock.

Just to be clear on the legal point: There is no such thing as precedent when it comes to sentencing. Every case is unique.

To hold otherwise would be a huge Constitutional violation.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Just to be clear on the legal point: There is no such thing as precedent when it comes to sentencing. Every case is unique.

I misspoke on sentencing. I meant there is now precedent for successfully prosecuting FARA cases which, up until now, there had not been much of one.

19 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That generally has not been the drift when i was at the table with defense counsel and my client discussing possible outcomes....

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

That generally has not been the drift when i was at the table with defense counsel and my client discussing possible outcomes....

Find me a judge that will state on the record that 'because someone else got x years, I'm giving that to you as well.'

BOOM!! 

Breaking: Paul Manafort has been charged in a 16-count indictment in New York state, the first charges that are outside President Trump’s pardon power. A grand jury returned the indictment charging Trump’s former campaign chairman with mortgage fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/paul-manafort-faces-sentencing-in-washington-in-mueller-special-counsel-case/2019/03/12/d4d55dd4-44d0-11e9-aaf8-4512a6fe3439_story.html?utm_term=.7a227bb15c31

Just now, Tiberius said:

BOOM!! 

Breaking: Paul Manafort has been charged in a 16-count indictment in New York state, the first charges that are outside President Trump’s pardon power. A grand jury returned the indictment charging Trump’s former campaign chairman with mortgage fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy.

NOT SHOWN: the words "conspiracy," "collusion," or "Russia."  You ***** asshat.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

NOT SHOWN: the words "conspiracy," "collusion," or "Russia."  You ***** asshat.

And why is that? Is it because he won't talk and is expecting a pardon? 

You are a little spinner 

Was this your favorite toy as a teenager? 

Image result for sit and spin