Gary Barnidge visited the Bills May 3rd

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think WR is better this year than last. It may end up being a strength.

i am torn.

the position is stronger but the team may be weaker perhaps because woods was such a vital blocker for this team.

would you say we are stronger today than we were 2 years ago? with hogan, woods, goodwin, watkins?

i am torn.

the position is stronger but the team may be weaker perhaps because woods was such a vital blocker for this team.

would you say we are stronger today than we were 2 years ago? with hogan, woods, goodwin, watkins?

Probably not, but I think that Jones is better than anyone but Sammy. Woods and Hogan would be next though and even Goodwin may be ahead of Holmes.

Probably not, but I think that Jones is better than anyone but Sammy. Woods and Hogan would be next though and even Goodwin may be ahead of Holmes.

How would we know if Goodwin is ahead of Holmes....they guy was never HEALTHY

I think folks are really discounting guys like

Holmes (I have watched this guy play a bit.....dont discount him he actually is a pretty good player)

Philly Brown (a darn good number 3)

Brandon Tate (did well when given opportunites last year)

Corey Washington (veteran player that produced)

Walter Powell (we were actually counting on this guy to do a lot last year.....a street free agent...this was one of our BEST receivers....now he is at the bottom of the group)

How would we know if Goodwin is ahead of Holmes....they guy was never HEALTHY

I think folks are really discounting guys like

Holmes (I have watched this guy play a bit.....dont discount him he actually is a pretty good player)

Philly Brown (a darn good number 3)

Brandon Tate (did well when given opportunites last year)

Corey Washington (veteran player that produced)

Walter Powell (we were actually counting on this guy to do a lot last year.....a street free agent...this was one of our BEST receivers....now he is at the bottom of the group)

I'm just giving my opinion. I would rank them like this:

- Sammy

- Jones

- Woods

- Hogan

- Goodwin/Holmes

- a bunch of guys

How would guys compare Z.jones to robert ?

And does this pick affect the need for a veteran TE really? I see the pundits think so

he asked God if he should sign in Buffalo or Pittsburgh and then a homeless man slapped him in the face and said "what are you stupid?"

That story was crazy. I would've looked at that situation in the opposite light if I were Tre. How is this a positive? "Hey, they call me LA.. can I bum some cash?"...

Buffalo it is, should've been the natural response.

The bills have an offer on the table of what they think his worth is

Looks like they are not overpaying.....

If true, I hate this. Indefinite offer that he can shop is just a recipe to be used as leverage. Give a "take it or leave it" window and move on if he's not interested.

If true, I hate this. Indefinite offer that he can shop is just a recipe to be used as leverage. Give a "take it or leave it" window and move on if he's not interested.

I dont fret over it much unless it is preventing us from making an offer to someone else

The one thing I will regret from this year is we were not able to get a TE out of one of the deepest TE drafts in history......I REALLY wanted Jake Butt or OJ Howard

I dont fret over it much unless it is preventing us from making an offer to someone else

The one thing I will regret from this year is we were not able to get a TE out of one of the deepest TE drafts in history......I REALLY wanted Jake Butt or OJ Howard

Man, I really, really, really wanted Howard. And Butt would have been a great consolation prize.

Man, I really, really, really wanted Howard. And Butt would have been a great consolation prize.

The only consolation prize i am talking out of that.......go look at OJ Howard and Logan Thomas comps

Athletically? Logan Thomas either matches or beats Howard in every way.

Now if he can just make the conversion.

The only consolation prize i am talking out of that.......go look at OJ Howard and Logan Thomas comps

Athletically? Logan Thomas either matches or beats Howard in every way.

Now if he can just make the conversion.

Yep and it's not a position Thomas is entirely new to. I'm expecting him to make this team, I'm hoping he's our Jimmy Graham.

Let a man have hope.

Yep and it's not a position Thomas is entirely new to. I'm expecting him to make this team, I'm hoping he's our Jimmy Graham.

Let a man have hope.

He will be...once we cut him and he signs with NE Edited by kdiggz

I realize it's within their right as a player, but I don't like players who have to make a World Tour before signing a contract, playing one team against another. My guess is before his visits even started, he already had it narrowed down to a couple of teams.

Whatever. If he signs great. If he doesn't...F him.

I realize it's within their right as a player, but I don't like players who have to make a World Tour before signing a contract, playing one team against another. My guess is before his visits even started, he already had it narrowed down to a couple of teams.

My sentiments exactly...

So someone wanting to do due diligence and see what his options are is bad. Disagree

So someone wanting to do due diligence and see what his options are is bad. Disagree

Exactly, probably his last contract and last chance to win anything. Also, it's the first time he can choose what team he wants to go to.

Being honest, if I'm in the same situation and don't have any ties to Buffalo I'm not signing with them. They already have a decent TE and they don't pass.

Finish your career blocking and missing the playoffs? No thanks.

No faith in mr o leary?

I agree with you though, I was hoping wed snag a te, but I look forward to seeing how Nicks game looks this year. Make or break for him especially in Dennisons system.