2017 NHL Playoffs.....Anybody care?

Mark Vader

All in on the ducks -1.5. Young kids can't handle this heat.

Don't stress to much Plenz I'm sure the Wizards will push that series to 7...the Caps bleh...so many chances.

1-0 oilers. Gahhhh

Edited by Commonsense

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in on the ducks -1.5. Young kids can't handle this heat.

Don't stress to much Plenz I'm sure the Wizards will push that series to 7...the Caps bleh...so many chances.

1-0 oilers. Gahhhh

Cs - Wiz going 7, both teams looking bad on the road Edited by YoloinOhio

Connor mcdavid says hi

Watching these players in pens caps shows me how far off the sabres are.

Was he standing in the shadow of Sidney Crosby when he said it because McDavid isn't even close to Crosby and the postseason made it more obvious. McDavid wasn't even the best postseason player on his own team.

Karlsson has scored more points in the post season than McDavid and is doing it with a broken foot. When his team desperately needed him in games five and six, he played his best game (a goal and 4 assists) - including the dagger goal in the third period. In Game 7 against the Ducks, McDavid's entire stat line consisted of ONE SHOT on goal.

What Karlsson has done so far this postseason is incredible. Made even more so when you realize he's doing it with two fractures in his foot.

Poor Plenz... what a night for DC Sports fans. Well at least their teams are in the playoffs!

Rough night last night LOL...BTW, while I like the Nats a smidge, my heart is with the O's. 0-3 :death:

Caps I am disappointed, as I despise the Pens, but Sabre fan through and through...the Bullets loss hurts

On to Friday and the TOP ROW!!!!!

Edited by plenzmd1

Damn Pitt had way more jump when they played us in last years final. I wish we were playing this years version. I think they dump the Sens but fall to Smashville in the final.

Why the Pittsburgh hate? That 200 mile drive to Pittsburgh is about as close as Buffalo is getting to a championship any time soon.

Because they have Lemieux and jagr then luck out in the strike year and get Crosby. !@#$ those !@#$s we can't even get mcdavid as the WORST team in the league. It's like drafting tom Brady in the 6th

Edited by joesixpack

even knowing Celtics will lose to Cavs in 4, I still want them to move on because it gives me 4 more games to watch before the long and lonely road to football season. Not a big baseball fan, so this is it for me as a fan until bills preseason in August.

No other sports interest you this time of year?

Golf?

NASCAR?

Indy Racing?

Our team is so well coached.

At times (game 4) we looked like we had no business being in the playoffs let alone the NHL.

But they stick with their system.

Boucher is a master of sports psychology and Karlsson is arguably the best 2 way player in the world.

At the beginning of the season I was watching Sens Caps and said 'this is your eastern conference.finals'.

I also saw Chicago Sens game and said 'Stanley Cup Finals'.

I am a homer but there's something exceptional about this team.

Coaching coaching coaching.

are you from Ottawa?

Mike Milbury is one of the biggest dorks on TV next to that generation selfie panel on the NFL Network

that was a legit beat down last night.

I absolutely thought they'd turtle up after scoring the first goal. Couldn't have been happier that they poured it on and made the rest of the game very relaxing.

Heading to visit my son and grandson in Nashville tomorrow. Games there are bonkers and I LOVED it a few months ago. After about a 35 year "don't care either way" period, I'm interested again.

Yikes. Getting outplayed and getting bad bounces.

Ehh they have a lot to be proud of. They have played their back sides off the entire playoffs, the Penguins look like an all-star team out there. I hope they can recover and extend the series but I think it's over. I wouldn't be surprised to see Pitt favored over either west team in the SCF.

Cheers to anyone who can take them down.

Go Nashville! Should be another vicious game in a vicious series.

OK, our weekend in Nashville was awesome! Everywhere you go people were fired up. My 3 year old grandson has his jersey and wants to be a "hockey man". LOVED that game and looking forward to tonight!

OK, our weekend in Nashville was awesome! Everywhere you go people were fired up. My 3 year old grandson has his jersey and wants to be a "hockey man". LOVED that game and looking forward to tonight!

Good luck to the Predators.

My Sharks have faced them several times in the playoffs, and it was always a hard fought series.

I'd love to see them get to the finals, and take out the Ducks in the process.

Good luck to the Predators.

My Sharks have faced them several times in the playoffs, and it was always a hard fought series.

I'd love to see them get to the finals, and take out the Ducks in the process.

DONE!

Ducks taken out!

Predators advance to the final.