2017 NHL Playoffs.....Anybody care?

Mark Vader

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you should delete this now before you look like a fool! Any idea why it was not Ovi who went to the penalty box?

Was not watching closely last night, but saw this play and thought Kadri took a dive as well...what did happen? BTW, what is the consensus on his hit on OV?

Just saw the clip...yep, not a dive...just a nice healthy slash to someone who deserved it :lol:

https://twitter.com/JeffVeillette/status/855585421564268545

This guy has some great clips from last night..OV got a nice stick in the ribs of Kadri as well

Wow what a game. That rookie has some heart. See y'all

In Boston!

little fill in?

Edited by plenzmd1

Was not watching closely last night, but saw this play and thought Kadri took a dive as well...what did happen? BTW, what is the consensus on his hit on OV?

Just saw the clip...yep, not a dive...just a nice healthy slash to someone who deserved it :lol:

This guy has some great clips from last night..OV got a nice stick in the ribs of Kadri as well

little fill in?

Kadri is that !@#$ everyone hates, but would love to have him on your team. He dished out a lot and he takes a lot.

People who know the game say the hit should not even be a 2 minute penalty under today's rules, but also think those types of hits should be taken out of the game. Ron McLean said the ref was in a bad spot because it was on Ovi and he's rolling around on the ice so he had to call it to calm things down a little. Thing is, that's the type of hit Ovi likes to throw when he's running around like a maniac trying to kill people, so I say it couldn't happen to a nicer d-bag!

little fill in?

Sorry I was well under way by the time the game got over. The Bruins and Sens played into double over time last night. Kuraly a call up for the Bruins started over Spooner and boy was he fun to watch. He ended up with 2 goals and the game winner in OT, he is oldish for a rook, 24 or 25? He looked like a kid out there smiling on the bench and picking Backes brain at every oppurtunity.

Can't wait for the game tomorrow. The kid played like Backes used to, before someone loaded a piano on his back!

Cheers. Good series so far.

little fill in?

Oh wow, I guess he didn't take a dive. It was legit.

The replay I saw didn't show niskanin in it. It was the clip they showed on NBC after the game, where they paused it just as Ovi was tapping Kadri on the arm, and then it showed what looked like Kadri taking a ridiculous dive. I stand corrected though.

Kadri has definitely taken some dives (or at least 1 that I seen) earlier in this series though, and with the type of player he is, I can see why a lot of people immediately assumed it was a dive.

Kadri is that !@#$ everyone hates, but would love to have him on your team. He dished out a lot and he takes a lot.

People who know the game say the hit should not even be a 2 minute penalty under today's rules, but also think those types of hits should be taken out of the game. Ron McLean said the ref was in a bad spot because it was on Ovi and he's rolling around on the ice so he had to call it to calm things down a little. Thing is, that's the type of hit Ovi likes to throw when he's running around like a maniac trying to kill people, so I say it couldn't happen to a nicer d-bag!

Living in Buffalo I watch CBC in SD over NBCSN/NBC/USA. every time. OV has done that to others more times than I can count. Don Cherry was right clean hit. My Leafs fan buddy and I were texting during the game. I told him OV would be out for the 2nd. He was. Sabres fan here but I love how Toronto plays. Gotta get back to DC.