Brady`s Jersey found

Waste of a tremendous amount of money, hey Brady if it meant so much to you like your precious phone did, why dont you keep that feminine sweat riddled piece of crap on your person. I mean what else did you have to carry with you on the way back? A bag of feminine toiletries?

Waste of a tremendous amount of money, hey Brady if it meant so much to you like your precious phone did, why dont you keep that feminine sweat riddled piece of crap on your person. I mean what else did you have to carry with you on the way back? A bag of feminine toiletries?

Got him good there

pretty ballsy he stole both jerseys. and we have the fbi to investigate exactly these crimes. the jerseys were worth a million dollars. i hate brady as much as the next guy but i hope they throw the book at the guy who took em

Not likely for he is from Mexico and they are unlikely to extradite him.

And I think you hate shift key more than Br*dy. :nana:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/fbi-director-james-comey-admits-under-oath-that-he-hates-the-patriots-032017

But during the lengthy hearing, Comey found a way to express his dislike for the New England Patriots as a metaphor while answering a question on why Russia might have aided Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton’s chances during the 2016 election.
“I hate the New England Patriots,” Comey said. “No matter who they play, I’d like them to lose. And I’m at the same time rooting against the Patriots and hoping their opponent beat them because there’s only two teams on the field.”

#Jerseygate

How many tax dollars were spent on finding a shirt?

how the heck could the FBI be spending time on this?

Tax dollars peeing in the wind

pretty ballsy he stole both jerseys. and we have the fbi to investigate exactly these crimes. the jerseys were worth a million dollars. i hate brady as much as the next guy but i hope they throw the book at the guy who took em

Happening once? Maybe

Twice.

more Patriot shenanigans.

kraft and whats his name set this one up for the media big time

BUILD THE WALL ! PROTECT OUR JERSEYS

A member of Aaron Hernandez family stole it to sell for commissary.

That's sure a lot of smokes !

Why didn't they just look under Walt Coleman's bed. I'm sure it just got misplaced during an innocent night of "I owe you one Walt".

Now that is some fine work right there Soldier.

But innocent went by the wayside when Krafty drew up that drunken pentagram on his boat and danced naked under the Moons

I'm going to wait for the black-light test results before I can have closure and sleep again.

Apparently those jerseys lit up like Christmas trees and the subsequent DNA results yielded a match:

https://laydenrobinson.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/500x305-welker-20121214.jpg

tom-brady-needs-a-high-five.gif?w=1000

"Does it have a smiley face? I did. It's mine. Over here."

In response to "Did anyone lose a dildo down by the 5 yard line."

Edited by transient

Not to be political but...

Why was the FBI involved at all? This country under Trump is cutting everything from elderly funding to the clean up the great lakes yet the FBI's time was wasted over a shirt.

I heard Trump is personally traveling to your grandparents house and taking their money and oat bran out of their cupboards.

Not to be political but...

Why was the FBI involved at all? This country under Trump is cutting everything from elderly funding to the clean up the great lakes yet the FBI's time was wasted over a shirt.

I heard Trump is personally traveling to your grandparents house and taking their money and oat bran out of their cupboards.

This is literally what the FBI is for. If u have a million dollar piece of property stolen they will probably be involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is literally what the FBI is for. If u have a million dollar piece of property stolen they will probably be involved. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO - Assigning $500,000.00 to a sweaty shirt was ridiculous in the first place.

The FBI has more important issues to worry about than Tom Bradys shirt.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

IMO - Assigning $500,000.00 to a sweaty shirt was ridiculous in the first place.

The FBI has more important issues to worry about than Tom Bradys shirt.

well that's the value if it hits auction so not sure why it's crazy? it's like saying well he just painted a lady smiling so why is with a 1 billion dollars? so what crimes should they not pursue so criminals know it's ok to just go after that stuff?

well that's the value if it hits auction so not sure why it's crazy? it's like saying well he just painted a lady smiling so why is with a 1 billion dollars? so what crimes should they not pursue so criminals know it's ok to just go after that stuff?

What is the criteria for FBI involvement? Why was this not a Houston PD investigation?