Welcome Micah Hyde

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaley still sucks right?

See what happens when Russ no longer has his hand in the organization. Russ is the one constant in the last decade of failure.

Whaley has been decent in FA and such. It is drafting and the cap he is bad at. And QB evaluation.

Don't know if this was already covered...But just read this on his Wiki...And in case it's removed I swear it really was there... :lol:

"He now is the GOAT DB for the Buffalo Bills and will lead the Bills to their first ever Super Bowl and take over for the clown ass player named Stephon Gilmore."

So Aaron Williams money basically. And only 26, fills a need. Hard not to like it.

And presumably far more likely to actually be available to, you know, play in the games. Wish Aaron all the best but....

prefer him as strong safety if we are bringing in hooker or someonoe else to play safety.

not sure he would be good at free safety but the mcd defense is so different than anything most understand, it is not unconceiveable.

wow! That's a pricey contract!

Draft bust Luke Joeckel just got 8M on a 1 yr deal. Getting above average players in FA for discounts is tough. But with the cap going up 10M/yr for the next few yrs it should turn out alright. For example Hughes deal looks great now compared to what Nick Perry re-signed for (5/60).

Love the pick up. Excited to see what Hyde brings to the Bills. I honestly only seen him play a few times, and besides the playoffs he never really caught my attention while watching the game. Which I guess is good & bad. But watching the vids on youtube (im not a douchebag, so i wont call it film or tape, lol) and I really liked what I saw. Seems tough, versatile and I think will be a good asset.

Don't know if this was already covered...But just read this on his Wiki...And in case it's removed I swear it really was there... :lol:

"He now is the GOAT DB for the Buffalo Bills and will lead the Bills to their first ever Super Bowl and take over for the clown ass player named Stephon Gilmore."

Lol this is funny AF

$32.5 million max for 5 years with $14 million garunteed.

I know they are not the same player...Even position...But I'll take Hyde and his production at that price over $14 mil for Gilmore every day...And twice on Sunday... B-)

We will see. Sometimes you got to overpay to get a guy here. Don't expect more than an average safety. Imo.

That will still be better than what we had last year sadly, and we were paying AW about the same I believe

Draft bust Luke Joeckel just got 8M on a 1 yr deal. Getting above average players in FA for discounts is tough. But with the cap going up 10M/yr for the next few yrs it should turn out alright. For example Hughes deal looks great now compared to what Nick Perry re-signed for (5/60).

at least he's more than a one trick pony. McD can line up lots of dudes in alot of different spots already.cant wait to see the opening day roster

seems more competitive/tough than Gilmore