Welcome Micah Hyde

Apparently the best team in the NFL thought Gilmore played to win.

the hoody isn't infailable, remember he traded Chandler Jones for a guard he ended up cutting

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the hoody isn't infailable, remember he traded Chandler Jones for a guard he ended up cutting

Sure but I don't know why it's so hard to admit Gilmore is a good player. He's at the bottom of the list why the Bills don't make the playoffs. Yet some act like he was holding his team back. It makes no sense.

Sure but I don't know why it's so hard to admit Gilmore is a good player. He's at the bottom of the list why the Bills don't make the playoffs. Yet some act like he was holding his team back. It makes no sense.

Because he got trucked by LeVeon Bell that one time and burnt by Chris Hogan that other time, duh.

its pretty obvious he could have been a better tackler if he wanted to be. He made "business decisions" like Derrick Rose. If he had more Joakim Noah in him he may not have had such a patchy inconsistent career here.

BB probably figures that he'll now be more competitive being in their program rather than our Mickey Mouse operation.

Good addition. Welcome aboard.

Actually, BB thinks Gilmore is good enough to fit in and contribute to their system based on seeing him twice a year. Nuff Said.

BADOL's guy

Yeah I thought he'd be in their price range.......he makes plays.......it's a little more $ than I thought he'd get but he's an ascending player and the market is high early.

Side note........another guy from a playoff team.

its pretty obvious he could have been a better tackler if he wanted to be. He made "business decisions" like Derrick Rose. If he had more Joakim Noah in him he may not have had such a patchy inconsistent career here.

BB probably figures that he'll now be more competitive being in their program rather than our Mickey Mouse operation.

Honestly if he blew out his shoulder tackling Blount on a one year deal, would you help him if he didn't get a big contract? Of course he made a business decision. These teams use and abuse players. Should Gilmore go all out in a garbage defense for a team that never makes the playoffs and he was only contract for the year?

Gilmore broke his arm tackling for us. His main job was to cover and he's pretty damn good at that. Now that he has security and is playing for a good team, he will play his heart out.

But I'm so sick of some fans trashing the few good players we have. Who's this year scapegoat - Cordy Glenn? Maybe McCoy? Or how Sammy?

Not entirely true. The Pats also got a second round pick. This for a player they knew they weren't going to re-sign at year's end. And they won the Super Bowl so it's not like they missed him.

He's a DeNorris Searcy-quality player. That's not a bad thing.

Was this a little jab at me? :flirt:

He's better than Dolores.......Dolores barely had a regular position......he was a garbageman behind a whithering front 4...........Hyde can play anywhere in the secondary in this scheme.

Honestly if he blew out his shoulder tackling Blount on a one year deal, would you help him if he didn't get a big contract? Of course he made a business decision. These teams use and abuse players. Should Gilmore go all out in a garbage defense for a team that never makes the playoffs and he was only contract for the year?

Gilmore broke his arm tackling for us. His main job was to cover and he's pretty damn good at that. Now that he has security and is playing for a good team, he will play his heart out.

But I'm so sick of some fans trashing the few good players we have. Who's this year scapegoat - Cordy Glenn? Maybe McCoy? Or how Sammy?

I'm not making the guy a scapegoat or blaming him for anything other than his own performance. Where in my postings are you getting that from?

Joakim Noah is broken down now, probably not a coincidence, its a good point. But as a fan of the team I'm all over those guys who (foolishly?) give their team everything they've got.

Not much out there. The Bills backed themselves back in corner. I would of drafted a safety in draft early. Hopefully they still. Very good class at that position.

I think they want to fill as many needs now as they can so they don't need to draft multiple starters in the draft.

I think they want to fill as many needs now as they can so they don't need to draft multiple starters in the draft.

Bingo, relying on Rookies to be accountable starters is usually not a good formula. I mean 1st and 2nd round, sure, anything after that you're asking for trouble.