Welcome Micah Hyde

because its more important for DB's to tackle than cover, can he tackle?

on a serious note... i'm digesting a lot here. if he is to be a free safety for us than i am not as favorable as him being a strong safety unless a few other perimeters change. i need more details but as is, right now, i'd rather someone else play fs.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a versatile player, but he was the 6th best DB on the Packers last year. They have a good young secondary, but we are basically paying a backup from a good team to be a surefire starter on our team, usually a cardinal sin in FA. He fills a needed role though.

because its more important for DB's to tackle than cover, can he tackle?

on a serious note... i'm digesting a lot here. if he is to be a free safety for us than i am not as favorable as him being a strong safety unless a few other perimeters change. i need more details but as is, right now, i'd rather someone else play fs.

In my day, corners were guys like Dick Butkus!

Good signing. Let's us be a bit more versatile in the draft coming up.

And Hola, BBMB vets and to the gracious hosts of TwoBillsDrive! Went to log in a couple days ago and found out what went down. Glad to be back on a board and talking the Bills again.

Good signing. Let's us be a bit more versatile in the draft coming up.

And Hola, BBMB vets and to the gracious hosts of TwoBillsDrive! Went to log in a couple days ago and found out what went down. Glad to be back on a board and talking the Bills again.

welcome

I like this Hyde signing. Very unique, versatile player.

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/37751/incomparable-micah-hyde-will-cash-in-with-packers-or-someone-else?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Poyer is another guy who can play S and CB and even returned some punts early in his career. Looks like maybe McDermott likes those types of players.

I can see you're off to a stellar start here. All opinion, no substance or facts

Facts that he was the 2nd worst tackler on the packers, a liability in coverage, Packers had one of worse secondarys on NFL. Edited by BuffaloBud420