ICB breaking news...

If they go out and speak to FAs over the next few days and realize that guys like Foles or Glennon are going to cost roughly the same amount as Taylor, I think I would be in favor of keeping him.

TRADE DOWN FROM 10 AND TRY TO GET A 1ST IN NEXT YEARS DRAFT

DO NOT TAKE ONE OF THESE FLAWED QBs IN THE FIRST 3 ROUNDS.

Load up on secondary and WR in this draft.

Take a mid round developmental QB (KAAYA, DOBBS, WEBB, PETERMAN) in this draft.

Plan to trade 3 1sts in next year's draft to take one of Rosen, Darnold, or Allen.

Cut Taylor after 2 years.

Edited by BrooklynBills

You know I've been seeing that around a lot and I don't get it. I mean, it's not the best journalism in the world (BBC, NPR & WSJ are some of the most universally trusted) but apart from a slight conservative bias they seemed balanced.

Yet lately I've heard them described as of they were a homeless guy on the corner shreiking about our new lizard overlords. What gives?

deleted

Edited by PirateHookerMD

Incarcerated Bob ‏ @incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NEWS** Source: Bills Front Office has finally decided to keep Tyrod Taylor (QB).

He's been right about 30% of the time. Just throwing this out there.

So he's wrong about 70% of the time - in other words, worse than flipping a coin?

You think CNN has a conservative bias? It is anti-trump 24/7.

I dont want to turn this into a politics thread,

Then stop right there, and don't do so. Anyone with a gram of self-awareness knows that pasting in a political video is, in fact, wanting to turn this into a politics thread 'cuz that's where it will go.

There's a forum for that. It's called "PPP", up one link, down the hall on the left. Thanks!

So he's wrong about 70% of the time - in other words, worse than flipping a coin?

Then stop right there, and don't do so. Anyone with a gram of self-awareness knows that pasting in a political video is, in fact, wanting to turn this into a politics thread 'cuz that's where it will go.

There's a forum for that. It's called "PPP", up one link, down the hall on the left. Thanks!

point well taken, deleted post, thanks!

I might buy this line of reasoning if you knew how to spell ante.

Really? I post from my phone, there are going to be typos and grammar errors. Nature of the device I am using when I post.

That is the fun stuff I miss from BBMB.

As far as ICB, there has been a handful if stuff he has been right on, but that's like telling me because you won on some scratch off lottery tickets that you are a financial guru.

If they go out and speak to FAs over the next few days and realize that guys like Foles or Glennon are going to cost roughly the same amount as Taylor, I think I would be in favor of keeping him.

TRADE DOWN FROM 10 AND TRY TO GET A 1ST IN NEXT YEARS DRAFT

DO NOT TAKE ONE OF THESE FLAWED QBs IN THE FIRST 3 ROUNDS.

Load up on secondary and WR in this draft.

Take a mid round developmental QB (KAAYA, DOBBS, WEBB, PETERMAN) in this draft.

Plan to trade 3 1sts in next year's draft to take one of Rosen, Darnold, or Allen.

Cut Taylor after 2 years.

I like this idea.

**BREAKING NEWS** Source: Bills Front Office has finally decided to keep Tyrod Taylor (QB).

So are you saying there's a 70% chance that Taylor will be cut/traded?

Well there you have it, Tyrod is gone lol

You know I've been seeing that around a lot and I don't get it. I mean, it's not the best journalism in the world (BBC, NPR & WSJ are some of the most universally trusted) but apart from a slight conservative bias they seemed balanced.

Yet lately I've heard them described as of they were a homeless guy on the corner shreiking about our new lizard overlords. What gives?

I generally like your posts, but if you think CNN has a slight conservative bias, you are way, way to the left.

I though they pretty much HAD to decide by March 9th one way or the other. Since they are not going to sign anyone or make a trade before that date, what are the options? Way to go out on a limb there ICB.

It's the 11th. If I understand it all correctly, the 9th is the start of the league year and Tyrod's bonus hits on the 3rd day (12th), so we need to know what we're doing with him by the 11th.

It's the 11th. If I understand it all correctly, the 9th is the start of the league year and Tyrod's bonus hits on the 3rd day (12th), so we need to know what we're doing with him by the 11th.

Thanks for the information! No matter, I don't think they have anything planned in the extra days so. I think they keep him anyway.

I read this multiple times looking for a punch line... or at least a "sarcasm included" stamp. i found neither.

I have to ask, just to be clear- you believe CNN has a slightly conservative bias?

I read this multiple times looking for a punch line... or at least a "sarcasm included" stamp. i found neither.

I have to ask, just to be clear- you believe CNN has a slightly conservative bias?

Yes. I would go into it more, but I have a feeling this is going into PPP turf.

New to the board just passing along some rumors fellas.

I know ICB history. Trust me. He's been a wrong way more than right.

Just thought I'd stir the pot a little.

You're new so you didn't know. Now you know. We don't link to him on this board.

My uneducated guess at starting QB for Bills: Romo 5%, Alex Smith 10%, Simien 35%, Tyrod 50%. All depends on where Romo goes.

my worst nightmare is we start Hoyer at QB. If this happens I will not attend another Bills game until he's gone. Still it is such a Bills-like turtleball move I fear that it may be realized.

So my stab into the unknown goes Hoyer 20 %, Foles 15%, Simien 25%, Tyrod 0%, AJ Mccarron 10%, Romo 0%, Jay Cutler 10%, Glennon 10%, Garropolo 5%, Zach Mettenburger (your long shot fill in the blank) etc 5%

I say zero for TT because our trying to talk him down will create too much bad will.

Edited by stuvian

sweet ! looks like TT is going then.

Imagine using ICB and WalterFootball as sources in 2017.

Is Walter not good anymore ?