What Would A Trump Ownership Have Looked Like.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fines fines and more fines. angry tweets about player celebrations with thinly veiled racism. super buddy buddy with Goodell. a new stadium (the best stadium ever, it will be the most magnificent stadium, folks, okay?) within a year of him taking ownership. he'd have his hands in game-day decisions. he'd put his friends in the organization at roles that were misfitted. he would also "invest" his own businesses in buffalo.

he'd probably also dump all of the current contracts. wouldn't want delaware north, he'd use some concessionaire that his buddy owns.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

> Late night / early morning tweets telling smack-talking opposing players they are losers

> Every time Brady takes the field, chants of "lock him up!" rise from the stands

> When asked about the team, the answer invariably wanders back to his hotels and bad trade deals

Trump would have cleaned house and the team would be in better position than what they are now.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sure wouldn't put up with crap like bringing a guy out of retirement give him a cool $1,000,000 to find out he has a headache and doesn't feel like playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Trump had won his bid to buy the team, what would it look like.

"We're gonna build a new Stadium downtown. A great stadium. A yuge stadium, you're gonna love it, I swear. And Robert Kraft, good friend of mine, Robert, but he's a loser, he's gonna pay for it!"

You forgot the wall around it to keep Mexicans out

I would take Trump over the Pegulas as owners of the Bills every single day of the week and twice on Sundays.

low IQ is nothing to be proud of son.. Triple digit IQ is the goal not single digit

No black coaches, only white billionaires on the staff, with absolutely no football

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Trump would have cleaned house and the team would be in better position than what they are now.

Trump would looked for winners at every level of the organization and pushed to "build the Stadium" and had the NFL pay for it. Not saying the new owners are not good, but Trump would of "drained the organization".

fines fines and more fines. angry tweets about player celebrations with thinly veiled racism. super buddy buddy with Goodell. a new stadium (the best stadium ever, it will be the most magnificent stadium, folks, okay?) within a year of him taking ownership. he'd have his hands in game-day decisions. he'd put his friends in the organization at roles that were misfitted. he would also "invest" his own businesses in buffalo.

he'd probably also dump all of the current contracts. wouldn't want delaware north, he'd use some concessionaire that his buddy owns.

Explain how any of this would be worse than what it is today in the Bills org? I mean, does your dad sell hotdogs for Delaware North or something? Also, it's time to give up, Hillary lost, you can stop calling everyone who didn't vote for her a racist now

No black coaches, only white billionaires on the staff, with absolutely no football knowledge.

Oh, another embittered Hillary fan. Yeah that Donald Trump sure is an idiot, not like your abeula who lost to him! She's the real genius here!

Maybe, just maybe, when you're done clutching pearls and can get up off your fainting couch, you'll see that Donald Trump is actually pretty good at organizing and running things. I can tell you for cold hard fact how hard it is to do business in the City of New York, and the fact that he's successfully built there tells me what I need to know about him. I'm glad that Pegs is our owner but just because your historically horrible candidate lost, and you and the rest of her fans, like a group of 5 year olds being told they aren't going to get playtime today, can't stop throwing tantrum after tantrum, doesn't mean that Trump is going to be a bad chief executive, or that the Bills would have been worse off under his ownership. Time to grow up.

The team would not be in Buffalo, that's for sure.

I'm sure you have evidence of that, and will be providing it shortly, right here, the rest of us will just wait

Explain how any of this would be worse than what it is today in the Bills org? I mean, does your dad sell hotdogs for Delaware North or something? Also, it's time to give up, Hillary lost, you can stop calling everyone who didn't vote for her a racist now

didn't vote for HRC. and i don't have to build a case for Trump's horribleness, he does that on his own. also, it's a locally HQ'd global business. assumed you'd want it to remain a large presence in buffalo.

He would have bought the team with lots of borrowed money, liquidated everything in WNY, and then sold the team again to the highest bidder, probably in LA if the Rams weren't already there.

The entire time, he would be mentioning how much he loves WNY, WNYers, and the Bills...

And tons of WNYers would be dumb enough to believe him.