GDT: Bills vs. Steelers 2nd Half Thread

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow 4 straight games you say... Thank god it is week 5 of the season... Oh wait.

Guy has played very well for most of the season. He's had a few bad games but he's been a very solid #1 most of the season. Most of his career, in fact.

But don't let that get the he way of you sharpening up that pitchfork.

The dismantling of a once-great defense is complete. Hiring Rex Ryan has set this franchise back to ground zero. There can be no argument to keep Ryan for next year - he MUST go.

YES!!! Rex destroyed us from the inside out. Marrone's big mistake was letting Hackett run the O. If he would have hired a competent OC we would have been in the playoffs the last two years. We had the talent, now we have to start from scratch.,.. FuhK !@#$!

Edited by BillsRdue

Three minutes into this game and I knew it was over. Three minutes left and we never did a thing to prove me wrong. What a painful, painful game to watch.

Yep. Defense was non-existent except when Rothlisberger handed them two interceptions.

Offense is beyond bad. No threat of the pass make a an easy to defend one dimensional team.

I thought snow was a Bills advantage?

The team hasn't played a postseason game (i.e. a meaningful game in January) at home since 1996 and has a bunch of players from the ACC and SEC... snow hurts this team more than anything.