Bills will play Bryce Petty when they go to NJ

YoloinOhio

I do wonder how the Bills players, who are there at practice watching the starting offense and the scout team against our defense, really feel? You'll never get real answers to that, but I wonder how they feel.

Maybe not so much who should start, but who looks like a guy who can take you places.

The way things are going it will be a loss anyways, maybe Pettys only win.

By that point, we will have been eliminated from playoff contention. That's when the Bills win to lower their draft position, silly.

I do wonder how the Bills players, who are there at practice watching the starting offense and the scout team against our defense, really feel? You'll never get real answers to that, but I wonder how they feel.

Maybe not so much who should start, but who looks like a guy who can take you places.

When Hotrod was running the scout team vs Ray Lewis and the rest of Baltimore defense they thought he was really good. Not sure how indicative that is of anything.

When Hotrod was running the scout team vs Ray Lewis and the rest of Baltimore defense they thought he was really good. Not sure how indicative that is of anything.

Fair point, I just want a teaser taste. But not until August, I'd think. Wonder how it looks in practice. He looked special at times last preseason, but I know how meaningless that can be. Still, the guy can fire the ball and looks the part. Let him put in the time and get ready. Then pray for the best.

Praise be.

The only QB's Rex is confusing any longer are rookies.

Hopefully he screws this one up to, last thing we need is a pointless win to take us out of a draft spot or a win that ends up keeping Rex.

And here in Bills land, we will stay with TT and hope that the light clicks after 20 starts and 7 years in the league!

Go Bills

Hey Jets stuck with a guy who went years without winning.

Really? Even if Petty is as bad as he looks after 3 more starts? Bowles must have a lot of confidence in his job security.

Yep really. He said the plan was always to start Petty the last 4 games no matter what happened this week to evaluate going forward.

Said Hackensack will not play this year.

Yep really. He said the plan was always to start Petty the last 4 games no matter what happened this week to evaluate going forward.

Said Hackensack will not play this year.

but he never told Fitz about the plan. He found out after the game as he was walking to the podium. Edited by YoloinOhio

@briancoz

Bowles said playing Petty the final 4 weeks of the season has been the plan for 2-3 weeks #nyj

Bowles said he still has not spoken to Fitzpatrick. Says he will talk to him tomorrow. Admits he could have handled it better #nyj

Edited by YoloinOhio

Jets go 4 - 0 :w00t::w00t:

James Franklin ruined Penn St!

Funny that some of the Jets posters on their board wish they could have Rex back. They hate Bowles and "old man Gailey".

There are a lot of dumb fans, especially Jets fans.

The only reason anyone should want Rex back is because he is entertaining for a head coach.