The Bills should acquire Cutler.

Tipster19

Say what you want but the guy has a rocket arm, has always played behind a crappy OLine and we have a strong run game. Furthermore Cutler is not afraid to take shots, Taylor plays too conservative for my liking and I'' sick and tired of watching the touch passes skipped in there like he's throwing stones across a lake.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutler is slightly above average and vastly underrated by most football fans. I agree, we should acquire Cutler if we can. Tyrod, Cutler, and a (hopefully) developing Cardale Jones would be the best QB roster we've had in a long time. Plus, if Sammy ever stays healthy and you add another real threat at WR Cutler could be very good with us.

I know people knock his leadership and lack of elite play, but if you take an honest look at Cutler and what he has had in Chicago you realize he's worthy of a starting spot in the NFL. He would be an excellent addition to the team as a 1.b backup...get him and have Tyrod run more with the security.

Edited by dayman

Cutler is slightly above average and vastly underrated by most football fans. I agree, we should acquire Cutler if we can. Tyrod, Cutler, and a (hopefully) developing Cardale Jones would be the best QB roster we've had in a long time. Plus, if Sammy ever stays healthy and you add another real threat at WR Cutler could be very good with us.

I know people knock his leadership and lack of elite play, but if you take an honest look at Cutler and what he has had in Chicago you realize he's worthy of a starting spot in the NFL. He would be an excellent addition to the team.

Hold on... I'll be right back...

K im back...

TD/TURNOVER ratio since 2015 and winning % next to it since 2015.

1. Tom Brady - 5.7; .783

2. Dak - 4.6; .909

3. Tyrod - 3.33; .560

4. Russel Wilson - 2.94; .630

5. Rodgers - 2.82; .556

6. Brees - 2.71; .462

7. Cam - 2.63; .731

8. Alex Smith - 2.62; .692

9. Stafford - 2.48; .519

10. Cousins - 2.45; .556

11. Dalton - 2.39; .542

12. Carr - 2.25; .593

13. Palmer - 1.89; .615

14. Eli - 1.83; .519

15. Big Ben - 1.8; .619

16. Rivers - 1.73; .333

17. Mariota - 1.71; .375

18. Tannehill - 1.64; .481

19. M. Ryan - 1.62; .556

20. Winston - 1.59; .444

21. Bortles - 1.49; .259

22. Luck - 1.46; .412

23. Fitz - 1.39; .480

24. Bradford - 1.35; .500

25. Flacco - 1.15; .429

26. Cutler - 1.13; .350

CUTLER. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Please, just no. I have been in Bears country for the last 19 years and have seen more than my fair share of Jay Cutler.

A big arm and a willingness to "take shots" is only part of the story. The good part.

The bad part? He gambles to much with the ball. He chokes in big moments.

Think of him as a more physically gifted Ryan Fitzpatrick, but with the same downsides.

Cutler is more likely to lose a game singlehandedly than he is to win one singlehandedly.

Hold on... I'll be right back...

There are many teams that could be better with Cutler--Cleveland, Houston, NYJ, Cinci, SF, LA, Minnesota, Denver, and Washington (yea, I said it, Cousins is way overrated) would all be better with a healthy Cutler.

Say what you want but the guy has a rocket arm, has always played behind a crappy OLine and we have a strong run game. Furthermore Cutler is not afraid to take shots, Taylor plays too conservative for my liking and I'' sick and tired of watching the touch passes skipped in there like he's throwing stones across a lake.

Smokin' Jay doesn't care. No No No!

Tyrod is 10x the QB Cutler is and I think Taylor is an average QB, that should tell you how I feel about Cutler.

If you're looking to tank and pull a Browns next year, Cutler would be a terrific option.

Edited by Estro

There are many teams that could be better with Cutler--Cleveland, Houston, NYJ, Cinci, SF, LA, Minnesota, Denver, and Washington (yea, I said it, Cousins is way overrated) would all be better with a healthy Cutler.

No to Cincy and no way to Washington!! LA has the 1st overall pick that's looked okay and even though I'm not a fan, no to the Vikings as well.

This may be one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

Please, just no. I have been in Bears country for the last 19 years and have seen more than my fair share of Jay Cutler.

A big arm and a willingness to "take shots" is only part of the story. The good part.

The bad part? He gambles to much with the ball. He chokes in big moments.

Think of him as a more physically gifted Ryan Fitzpatrick, but with the same downsides.

Cutler is more likely to lose a game singlehandedly than he is to win one singlehandedly.

The comparison to Fitz is the greatest Cutler analogy I've ever heard. I think we're save anyway, Kirsten Cavalleri or whatever her name is isn't going to come to Buffalo.

I'm not saying he's good, I'm just saying he's the victim of a media and internet snowball. He's very average with some explosive upside yet people act like he's bottom-end QB...he's not...he's a middle tier QB. Same tier as Tyrod honestly (although Tyrod is ahead of him in that tier ATM IMO).

I'm not saying he's good, I'm just saying he's the victim of a media and internet snowball. He's very average with some explosive upside yet people act like he's bottom-end QB...he's not...he's a middle tier QB. Same tier as Tyrod honestly (although Tyrod is ahead of him in that tier ATM IMO).

He might have been middle tier when he played in denver, a decade ago.

I can't believe any fan of any team wants Cutler. He's possesses every negative quality of a gunslinging QB without any of the positive traits. He's never seemed to care about the teams he's been on. Or his teammates. Or the fans. His only redeeming feature is that he's not Johnny Manziel.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Whenever I hear someone suggest we sign Jay Cutler, I just remember that season opener against the Bears where he threw that critical INT to Kyle Williams. He does **** like that all the time. He has all the arm talent but not the anticipation and field vision. He sucks.

Was listening to a sports station in orlando the other day and they had Brian Urlacher as their guest. One of the questions was how was it was in the locker room with Cutler. Urlacher replied that Jay never talked to anyone on the team and was always to himself. Classified Jay as "different" than anyone else he's met personality wise. He added during the interview that Cutler wasn't ever involved with team togetherness activities, etc. Not a guy I'd want to be on my team.

No.

You don't watch a lot of football, do you?

The comparison to Fitz is the greatest Cutler analogy I've ever heard. I think we're save anyway, Kirsten Cavalleri or whatever her name is isn't going to come to Buffalo.

I think of him more as this generations' Jeff George. Highly skilled basket case.

Well time to close this thread the OP never responded he just trolled all of you.

I'm sure he's sleeping and will be back on task at reveille..

You may have said it but you are wrong. In no universe is Kirk Cousins "overrated."

No to Cutler.

Jay Cutler is the most unhappiest man I've ever seen.

Gifted athlete, his career is what he's good at, millionaire, beautiful wife and children....

And he looks completely miserable.

I don't want him on a Bills team because he doesn't enjoy playing football and I think you need that to be fundamentally successful as an NFL player.