Gillislee Injured Hamstring; Should Be Back vs. Oakland

26CornerBlitz

@RQUINN619

#GoBillsNFL_Season_2016_BUF.png can't catch a break as RB Mike Gillislee leaves practice with injury

https://t.co/09thqh8if4

@viccarucci

Cordy Glenn didn't practice w #Bills bc of a back issue. Mike Gillislee limited w hamstring injury that happened during practice.

@JaySkurski

#Bills RB Mike Gillislee was limited today because of a hamstring injury, but told me he was just tight and should be fine for Sunday.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Maybe this will open the door for JWill as it remains to be seen exactly what level the Rookie is currently performing...he's had fumblitis, but runs well...the team should take off the training wheels a bit and see exactly what lies beneath.

Can we all kick in and buy him a chin strap? Rex says he doesn't where a face guard. Maybe we could buy both. Just a thought since the refs watched as his helmet came off at least three times. I thought they might throw a flag for him having the helmet removed while on the field.

I thought it was interesting that Donald jones was saying that as a former player, hamstring injuries were usually because guys weren't stretching, hot tubbing and getting massages, treatments, etc. aka following the proper treatment regimens.

Not sure what there is to it, but it jumped out at me amidst his other ramblings.

I thought it was interesting that Donald jones was saying that as a former player, hamstring injuries were usually because guys weren't stretching, hot tubbing and getting massages, treatments, etc. aka following the proper treatment regimens.

Not sure what there is to it, but it jumped out at me amidst his other ramblings.

Jones is right.

And in great part it's a "players coach" thing. The training staff can only do what the HC empowers them to do.

Players coaches tend to entrust the details of preparation to the players.......which is usually a mistake.

During Wade's run as HC a very talented team struggled a lot with soft tissue injuries. About half the team had groin injuries at any given time.

Much less of these injuries under controlling types like Greggo and Marrone.

They can be caused by that. They can be a result of wear and tear (very possible 10 games into a long season) and they can just be freak injuries.

I can't recall so many injuries ever happening during the season in practice.

Exactly. Whatever the hell Rex has them doing in practice this year needs to stop. Clearly it's not helping have guys ready to play on sundays. You'd think they'd learn by now. Apparently not.

Jones is right.

And in great part it's a "players coach" thing. The training staff can only do what the HC empowers them to do.

Players coaches tend to entrust the details of preparation to the players.......which is usually a mistake.

During Wade's run as HC a very talented team struggled a lot with soft tissue injuries. About half the team had groin injuries at any given time.

Much less of these injuries under controlling types like Greggo and Marrone.

This makes a lot of sense.

Rex's fault ! Lolololol.

Love it.

Somewhere in here.....Jonathan Williams is gonna show his worth

Thats my hot take. Seriously. His lack of game reps should have him full go for the back half of the season. Coaches, I would hope take this into consideration.

Time to grind JW

Must be a coincidence the injuries have significantly increased since Rexs arrival.

I have noticed it is league wide Scott. Brutal year for many teams

@ChrisBrownBills

No Gillislee (hamstring) or Harvin (illness) here on Friday. Woods, Blanton, Henderson the other absentees. #Bills

do we even have enough players left standing for the Jaguars game ?

lol

You guys know my take on this....

I feel that somehow J. Williams got into the doghouse along the way but this guy is a good fricken player........he runs the ball between the tackles.....has that "pinball" type play where he bounces off defenders......and is a load.

I am a big Mike G. fan and I wish he was playing.....but the thunder and lightening thing with Shady and J. Williiams is gonna see us through this.

You guys know my take on this....

I feel that somehow J. Williams got into the doghouse along the way but this guy is a good fricken player........he runs the ball between the tackles.....has that "pinball" type play where he bounces off defenders......and is a load.

I am a big Mike G. fan and I wish he was playing.....but the thunder and lightening thing with Shady and J. Williiams is gonna see us through this.

JWill's first step is sooooo ponderous. I hope he steps up but I am skeptical. Edited by GunnerBill