Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Ya what was up with that?

At first I thought it was the writers look into the future after Rick kills Neegan.

It was a glimpse into the future of the peaceful life they will lead no my guess is (Carl) Coral's dream ....  

3 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

Im on firestick now and dont have cable anymore.....

Anyone give me tips on how to watch the episodes on line?  I tried to go to the AMC website but it gets confusing watching the latest episode.

can't help ya John.  

maybe this can 

https://www.cutcabletoday.com/amc-live-stream/

looks like you are SOL  (crap outta luck) 

17 minutes ago, Dante said:

The longest death scene in the history of film. I was hoping for him to turn and chomp on Rick or Bichon just to move it along.

It was the worst 89 minutes and 30 seconds the show has put out since its conception. Followed up by the best 30 seconds the show have ever produced. All with a single silenced shot from a pistol. 

Hey, at least they didn't put any extra commercials into that episode or anything.  Good Lord.

Well, we got to see some badass Morgan.

Sayonara, Coral.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1

On 2/26/2018 at 12:23 PM, John from Riverside said:

Anyone give me tips on how to watch the episodes on line?  I tried to go to the AMC website but it gets confusing watching the latest episode.

Easy. Buy the episode on amazon. They are available the next day. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

On February 26, 2018 at 12:23 PM, John from Riverside said:

The Terrarium TV app is your friend.

I'm at the point where I kind of wish they'd throw a curveball at everyone and have Negan win.  He felt like the so called good guy after that episode last night.  Hand the show off to him and completely free it from the comics.

Rick is alone and tied up at the Garbage dump and the people are all armed. 

The Saviors come with several armed people and the garbage people come out with nothing? 

This show is just getting irritating.  I will watch because of the time invested, but usually have my laptop out doing other things...

TWD_807_GP_0719_0337-RT.jpg

9 minutes ago, ricojes said:

Rick is alone and tied up at the Garbage dump and the people are all armed. 

The Saviors come with several armed people and the garbage people come out with nothing? 

They all had guns until the Saviors took them.  You must have blacked out during the entire discussion about that.

On 3/5/2018 at 9:27 AM, shrader said:

They all had guns until the Saviors took them.  You must have blacked out during the entire discussion about that.

Ah ok, thanks.  And I didn't "black out", just lack of interest and not paying that close of attention any more.  Still think it's ridiculous, they have vantage points all over the yard and they just serve themselves up on a platter.  The "Garbage Plate Delivery" topic on OTW should be about that scene.... 

16 minutes ago, ricojes said:

Ah ok, thanks.  And I didn't "black out", just lack of interest and not paying that close of attention any more.  Still think it's ridiculous, they have vantage points all over the yard and they just serve themselves up on a platter.  The "Garbage Plate Delivery" topic on OTW should be about that scene.... 

That whole group was a waste of time.  I do wonder if they'll resurface in some form down the road.  Simon asked them about the helipad and solar panels and there is that chopper that Rick saw a while back.  They have to follow up on that at some point or else the writing really is shot.  Then again, it probably already is because after all of this time, each of these groups should be well aware of a chopper flying near them.

12 minutes ago, shrader said:

That whole group was a waste of time.  I do wonder if they'll resurface in some form down the road.  Simon asked them about the helipad and solar panels and there is that chopper that Rick saw a while back.  They have to follow up on that at some point or else the writing really is shot.  Then again, it probably already is because after all of this time, each of these groups should be well aware of a chopper flying near them.

They is Jadis.  the lone survivor 

I dont watch the show any more...  nor really understand what is going on, 

But judging from some of my friends' responses, last night seems to be the episode that finally pushed them over the edge past the "I already invested so much time" category, to "F- it this show sucks im done" category

11 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I dont watch the show any more...  nor really understand what is going on, 

But judging from some of my friends' responses, last night seems to be the episode that finally pushed them over the edge past the "I already invested so much time" category, to "F- it this show sucks im done" category

I don't know, last night actually get me interested again.

Simon is on edge, and Dwight read it wrong, Rick went off script, like Darryl did a few episodes ago, Maggie gambled on the new people and it turned to the good and paid off, and Jadis appeared out of nowhere.

13 hours ago, Gary M said:

I don't know, last night actually get me interested again.

Simon is on edge, and Dwight read it wrong, Rick went off script, like Darryl did a few episodes ago, Maggie gambled on the new people and it turned to the good and paid off, and Jadis appeared out of nowhere.

Yeah but the dumb Rick/Negan fight was ridiculousness at its finest.  I'm also tired of Maggie's and Rick's terrible attempts at a southern drawl.  I'm tired of that jackass Hardwick and his promos for the inane after show.  I'm a sucker, I'll keep watching because of the investment, but I'm really just waiting for the thing to end now.

• Like (+1) 1

This last episode had some dumb writing (why is Rick such a horrible shot?  Why does he casually discard an AK-47, with extra magazines when it's a tactical advantage hunting one man?) but it introduced the new group in a neat way.  

I do think that new group is the Commonwealth and I have a hunch as to why they are introducing them early.  Her level of calm, the clean clothes, the zero fear of having guns pointed at her, tells me she routinely doesn't worry about those things.  They also wouldn't have brought on an actress of Jayne Atkinson's caliber to play a throw-away role.  

2 hours ago, eball said:

Yeah but the dumb Rick/Negan fight was ridiculousness at its finest.  I'm also tired of Maggie's and Rick's terrible attempts at a southern drawl.  I'm tired of that jackass Hardwick and his promos for the inane after show.  I'm a sucker, I'll keep watching because of the investment, but I'm really just waiting for the thing to end now.

Maggie's "accent" almost makes the show unwatchable 

2 hours ago, eball said:

I'm tired of that jackass Hardwick and his promos for the inane after show. 

Oh man, I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand this hack! Whenever a character on the show dies, he likes to let us know he's "here to help us process what was saw." Dude, it's a TV show, I just don't have that much invested and every three or four weeks he brings on that wack-a-doo that used to be on the show "Community" because she actually takes freaking notes on the show... she has a notebook of observations about the show!!!  WTF?!?  My DVR bleeds over into the first segment of his "processing" program and end up hate watching about five minutes of it just for the giggles it gives me. He takes himself and his "aftershow" entirely too serious and he also does this type of show for Better Call Saul I think?  

57 minutes ago, Bullpen said:

Oh man, I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand this hack! Whenever a character on the show dies, he likes to let us know he's "here to help us process what was saw." Dude, it's a TV show, I just don't have that much invested and every three or four weeks he brings on that wack-a-doo that used to be on the show "Community" because she actually takes freaking notes on the show... she has a notebook of observations about the show!!!  WTF?!?  My DVR bleeds over into the first segment of his "processing" program and end up hate watching about five minutes of it just for the giggles it gives me. He takes himself and his "aftershow" entirely too serious and he also does this type of show for Better Call Saul I think?  

It's only worthwhile to watch if they have someone like Eugene or Ezekiel as the guest.  Those guys are hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Bullpen said:

"Talking Dead" is there for the nutjobs who buy the merchandise, go to events to get a glimpse of their "heroes", and/or are willing to sit on the telephone to ask that idiot Kirkman a stupid question.   It's a talk show and pretty much all of them are terrible, schlocky television that are made to appeal to low intellects.

Hardwick is actually a pretty decent stand-up.  I picture him away from the people paying him laughing about how much coin he makes pretending to give a flying **** about any of it.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

"Talking Dead" is there for the nutjobs who buy the merchandise, go to events to get a glimpse of their "heroes", and/or are willing to sit on the telephone to ask that idiot Kirkman a stupid question.   It's a talk show and pretty much all of them are terrible, schlocky television that are made to appeal to low intellects.

Hardwick is actually a pretty decent stand-up.  I picture him away from the people paying him laughing about how much coin he makes pretending to give a flying **** about any of it.

I mean, that has to be the case, right?  It will be interesting to see if he ever lays into these idiotic fans during his standup if/when these shows finish.

22 hours ago, shrader said:

It's only worthwhile to watch if they have someone like Eugene or Ezekiel as the guest.  Those guys are hilarious.

Hardwick has run his course, especially since they do the same bit for the bench team Fear the Walking Dead and they do it for Better Call Saul. 

However, I'll shamelessly admit to watching this show when any of the show's actresses are on.  On the show, they are sans makeup, jewelry, etc but on the Talking Dead, they look amazing.  

Other than that, I could care less what all those special fan celebrities think about the show.  

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

Hardwick has run his course, especially since they do the same bit for the bench team Fear the Walking Dead and they do it for Better Call Saul. 

However, I'll shamelessly admit to watching this show when any of the show's actresses are on.  On the show, they are sans makeup, jewelry, etc but on the Talking Dead, they look amazing.  

Other than that, I could care less what all those special fan celebrities think about the show.  

Michonne is the one that throws me off every time.  I knew she was in Black Panther, but after seeing it, I had to pull up the IMDB page just to see which character she was.  It's amazing what two very different hairstyles can do.

6 hours ago, eball said:

I mean, that has to be the case, right?  It will be interesting to see if he ever lays into these idiotic fans during his standup if/when these shows finish.

I bet in VERY private circles he does probably crack the wise at some of the uber fans of the show (particularly "Community lady") 

I wonder if he gets some carryover fans from the show to see him do standup? 

3 hours ago, dpberr said:

Yes, AMC has gotten a bit carried away with "processing" shows for sure.  Seriously is ANYONE anywhere even remotely interested in any of the Fear morons that they need to "process" the events that happen to them? 

And yes, seeing some of the actresses glammed up is about the only redeeming quality of the show.

10 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

"Talking with Chris Hardwick" was pretty decent - sort of an "Inside the Actor's Studio" but without being stuffy and pretentious.  The main reason it was pretty decent, of course, is because no one was forcing Hardwick to break every five minutes for a merchandise pitch or some bull **** fan involvement, so you actually get some reasonably intelligent conversation.

Talking Dead has become loathesomely annoying...but I blame the format and producers more than Hardwick.