Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

For whatever reason, I've had the impression that they have a series of those satellite bases and that's where they base the runs from. I'm sure it's just a cost saving method since they film at multiple locations, but I don't remember ever seeing any of those Kingdom-run guys at the Sanctuary. Also, I feel like it's been the same with Simon (leads the runs to the Hilltop). They may have even mentioned it on the show at some point.

And that very well could be the case, maybe the least protected place is the Sanctuary? It's really hard to get a gauge on how many Saviors there are out there....

Edited by ricojes

The guy at the end? I think it was Dwight...not Darryl. Just a guess.

I agree. Might be where he turns sides.

The most interesting character by far this season has been Simon. The actor who plays the character, Steven Ogg, has a talent at playing mustache twirling bad guys.

I agree. Might be where he turns sides.

The most interesting character by far this season has been Simon. The actor who plays the character, Steven Ogg, has a talent at playing mustache twirling bad guys.

I assumed it was Dwight too. As for Simon, he actually felt much more normal yesterday, like he shaved the mustache or something.

I like the Simon character too.

This season has definitely had its minuses but some of the newer characters have added to the story. Simon, Gregory, Negan, Jesus, and I really like Dwight. I realize some of them were in previous seasons but they have all developed. The guy playing Gregory does a great job.

I like what they tried to do in the beginning playing a little catch up on some story lines with music and a few quick scenes but no words. It was ok, but pretty much everyone should have quit trying to do that after the mechanism was perfected in a way that will never be topped:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G371JiLJ7A

I like the Simon character too.

This season has definitely had its minuses but some of the newer characters have added to the story. Simon, Gregory, Negan, Jesus, and I really like Dwight. I realize some of them were in previous seasons but they have all developed. The guy playing Gregory does a great job.

Gregory was the best part of last night's episode as far as I'm concerned. Xander Berkley plays the weasel really well.

The guy at the end? I think it was Dwight...not Darryl. Just a guess.

I think so too.

I'm also thinking he's ready to turn his vest over.

So so on the excitement department. Things seem to be on the verge.

Gregory is due for an azzkicking.

2 episodes left. something real exciting better happen

Gregory was the best part of last night's episode as far as I'm concerned. Xander Berkley plays the weasel really well.

his best parts will be all over an open field as the walkers get him see the Governor

Gregory has to be killed by one of his own people. That's the only way it can end with him.

I will only be satisfied if the writers get eaten by walkers all by being violently beaten by Lucille.

I want my 14 (and soon to be) 16 hours back.

Gregory has to be killed by one of his own people. That's the only way it can end with him.

I suspect they'll follow the comics with respect to Gregory's arc, as it's reasonably iconic (though not "Glen" iconic.)

He tries to assassinate Maggie, and Maggie ends up leading the Hilltop and has him hanged.

I will only be satisfied if the writers get eaten by walkers all by being violently beaten by Lucille.

I want my 14 (and soon to be) 16 hours back.

Now that's not fair. Not all the writers deserve that. Just Scott Gimple.

I suspect they'll follow the comics with respect to Gregory's arc, as it's reasonably iconic (though not "Glen" iconic.)

He tries to assassinate Maggie, and Maggie ends up leading the Hilltop and has him hanged.

From the preview it looks like someone has a knife and then they show Maggy. We shall see.

Life isn't fair. They all will pay for wasting my past and future.

They need to cut the show back to 10 episodes because they don't have the writing staff to keep the show interesting enough. There are more than enough plot lines/interesting characters to have the "2 seasons in one" concept they're going for but they're getting lazier as time goes on and everything is as drawn out as this sentence.

There is an internet rumor about some kind of romantic relationship between Darryl and Jesus. If that happens, the show will be Dead to me.

There is an internet rumor about some kind of romantic relationship between Darryl and Jesus. If that happens, the show will be Dead to me.

I think it is clear that Aaron is tiring of Eric meaning Eric will probably die. I could see them having Aaron being torn between Jesus or continuing down the path of un-gaying due to Maggie. This could throw Jesus into Darryl's path but I'm pretty sure Darryl is celibate.

I think it will be Aaron and Jesus though as Maggie will be getting fat.

I think it is clear that Aaron is tiring of Eric meaning Eric will probably die. I could see them having Aaron being torn between Jesus or continuing down the path of un-gaying due to Maggie. This could throw Jesus into Darryl's path but I'm pretty sure Darryl is celibate.

I think it will be Aaron and Jesus though as Maggie will be getting fat.

When I saw Eric Aaron in the boat with the group, I thought .... hmmmm Eric Aaron would = Doctor Smartypants in a fight.

basically useless due to lack of experience.

Go team Aaron Eric and Jesus. sorry :bag:

edited for what is and not my poor memory

They need to cut the show back to 10 episodes because they don't have the writing staff to keep the show interesting enough. There are more than enough plot lines/interesting characters to have the "2 seasons in one" concept they're going for but they're getting lazier as time goes on and everything is as drawn out as this sentence.

I'm not saying its true or not true. The rumor that Darryl is gay is very old.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan