Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

When I saw Aaron in the boat with the group, I thought .... hmmmm Aaron would = Doctor Smartypants in a fight.

basically useless due to lack of experience.

Go team Eric and Jesus. sorry :bag:

Aaron is a great character IMO. Eric, not so much. He's a redshirt.

When Aaron wanted to hop on Maggie while Glenn was missing at the dumpster the actor did so a good job with out saying much:

First it was all like:

"I have to help this lady find her husband and get back here to Eric and the others"

Then it was:

"Wow she can really handle herself"

Then it was

"Whoa, look at that ass".

Then Maggie bent down to pick up a stick to kill a walker and:

Aaron un-gayed, at least temporarily.

Then

"Aaron, she's married. Wait and find out if Glenn is still alive and if not :flirt: "

Then Glenn was alive but then he got killed but then Maggie moved away and now there is tension with Eric at home. That didn't just pop up out of nowhere like something did when he was in the sewer with Maggie. :oops:

The actor did a GREAT job with all of this.

Personally I don't like the clutter of all of the love relationships on the show, gay, straight, un-gaying, whatever. I think if all of this crap was really going down then:

Another show that could have been told in 20 minutes.

The part with the two horrible actresses reminiscing about Abraham(while waiting for Neagan to cap him) was a mind numbing experience. ugh

They need to cut the show back to 10 episodes because they don't have the writing staff to keep the show interesting enough. There are more than enough plot lines/interesting characters to have the "2 seasons in one" concept they're going for but they're getting lazier as time goes on and everything is as drawn out as this sentence.

There is an internet rumor about some kind of romantic relationship between Darryl and Jesus. If that happens, the show will be Dead to me.

On the one hand, that would be the most idiotic plot twist ever.

On the other hand, it would surpass the last "most idiotic plot twist ever," being "Who did Negan beat to death, I can't believe Gimple thinks this is cliffhanger is clever writing," which surpassed the previous "Is Glenn dead, or is he hiding under a dumpster, I can't believe Gimple thinks this cliffhanger is clever writing" most idiotic plot twist ever.

So I can see it happening, because that !@#$ing retard Gimple will think it's clever writing. For the sake of the series' writing, they should dig a hole and bury Gimple in it up to his neck. Upside-down.

On the one hand, that would be the most idiotic plot twist ever.

On the other hand, it would surpass the last "most idiotic plot twist ever," being "Who did Negan beat to death, I can't believe Gimple thinks this is cliffhanger is clever writing," which surpassed the previous "Is Glenn dead, or is he hiding under a dumpster, I can't believe Gimple thinks this cliffhanger is clever writing" most idiotic plot twist ever.

So I can see it happening, because that !@#$ing retard Gimple will think it's clever writing. For the sake of the series' writing, they should dig a hole and bury Gimple in it up to his neck. Upside-down.

And the much better option than the cliff hanger is still so incredibly obvious. Abe dies in the season finale, Glenn in the season premiere. You get two separate boosts from the "holy crap" reactions and no one feels like you're jerking them around with horrible writing.

Does anyone think that the war will only start next season?

As in, season 7 was the build up and nothing interesting will happen until season 8? Are the writers this stupid?

If that happens I'm filing a lawsuit.

Does anyone think that the war will only start next season?

As in, season 7 was the build up and nothing interesting will happen until season 8? Are the writers this stupid?

If that happens I'm filing a lawsuit.

It almost has to be what they're doing. Something will probably happen (someone will probably die), but I don't see how they're going to get from where they are now to actually starting the battle in two episodes. Still way too much to happen at the Hilltop, dump, and riverside (or whatever that was called).

I have a feeling that once the Saviors are handled, this show is going to start losing a lot of audience.

It almost has to be what they're doing. Something will probably happen (someone will probably die), but I don't see how they're going to get from where they are now to actually starting the battle in two episodes. Still way too much to happen at the Hilltop, dump, and riverside (or whatever that was called).

I have a feeling that once the Saviors are handled, this show is going to start losing a lot of audience.

I think they will start something in the last week. This week's show will be the last piece of the puzzle on alliances. Sasha will get Negan's attention and that could easily lead to an Alexandria visit and things spinning out of control in the last episode setting up next season. Not saying I love it, but it could happen.

They may lose audience when Negan is defeated but

the next villain in the comic book is pretty intriguing.

if they set it up right, it could be a smooth transition.

I think they will start something in the last week. This week's show will be the last piece of the puzzle on alliances. Sasha will get Negan's attention and that could easily lead to an Alexandria visit and things spinning out of control in the last episode setting up next season. Not saying I love it, but it could happen.

They may lose audience when Negan is defeated but

the next villain in the comic book is pretty intriguing.

if they set it up right, it could be a smooth transition.

I think it's just getting to be too repetitive, and the writing and pointless cliff hangers are getting on people's nerves. Last season pissed a lot of people off, but they're still curious to see how the whole thing turns out. Once that's done, I think people won't be so forgiving.

Personally, I'll keep watching. It's the only live show I watch and the only thing my wife and I watch together, so we'll keep it up.

I think it's just getting to be too repetitive, and the writing and pointless cliff hangers are getting on people's nerves. Last season pissed a lot of people off, but they're still curious to see how the whole thing turns out. Once that's done, I think people won't be so forgiving.

Personally, I'll keep watching. It's the only live show I watch and the only thing my wife and I watch together, so we'll keep it up.

Not me. If the season ends on a stupid cliffhanger and I wasted 16 episodes trying to find out, I'm done.

Not me. If the season ends on a stupid cliffhanger and I wasted 16 episodes trying to find out, I'm done.

Guess it depends on your definition of stupid cliffhanger. I don't think there's any doubt at this point that the Savior storyline is going into next season, so there's going to be a cliffhanger of some kind.