Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

42 minutes ago, shrader said:

At this point they need to just wash their hands of anyone who hasn't shown back up at this point.  It seems pretty clear to me that they want to move forward with the new group and make it the Morgan show.  I think I'm good with making it a buddy zombie drama with him and John.

Troy is definitely dead though.  Madison killed him.

I think Troy is dead too but they never showed him actually die.  Just knocked out.

I think it is about the story.  These actors can act.  Even Dharma is really good IMO.  If they have a good story to tell, the actors will do the job.  We'll see.  

It is somewhat of a clean slate.  I'm ok with it, but also think they abandoned whatever they were going to do after season 3 and that was an intriguing path.

What I liked about this episode is it finally explained why Alicia had gone so off the rails.  I do like the makeup of the new "main" cast and it will be interesting to see how they move on.

I also want to know how Al has a seemingly unlimited supply of gas and ammo.  :lol:

10 hours ago, eball said:

What I liked about this episode is it finally explained why Alicia had gone so off the rails.  I do like the makeup of the new "main" cast and it will be interesting to see how they move on.

I also want to know how Al has a seemingly unlimited supply of gas and ammo.  :lol:

The same place Alicia got the grenade launcher?

On 6/12/2018 at 7:05 AM, eball said:

She mentioned not having much left before they mowed down the crispy walkers