Week 6 predictions: Niners at Bills

YoloinOhio

Bills 17, Niners 13

Could go either way but I'm staying positive. The point spread is eyebrow raising but I've been watching this team for too long to have that type of confidence at this point in the season, with no Sammy.

Edited by YoloinOhio

LOL! People are picking the 49'ers?

Was listening to ESPN Radio this morning and the guy on there said that Kaep looked the worst out of all the QB's in practice (and that Christian Ponder looked the best). Said that they're playing him because Kaep restructured his deal in order to play and get traded.

LOL! People are picking the 49'ers?

Was listening to ESPN Radio this morning and the guy on there said that Kaep looked the worst out of all the QB's in practice (and that Christian Ponder looked the best). Said that they're playing him because Kaep restructured his deal in order to play and get traded.

I have a method :P

Bills 17, Niners 13

Could go either way but I'm staying positive. The point spread is eyebrow raising but I've been watching this team for too long to have that type of confidence at this point in the season, with no Sammy.

Vegas wants people to bet the 49ers with that spread. We're golden.

Bills: 26

49ers: 13

Bills 26 9ers 16

I'm 0-5 picking Bills games, so I'm staying in Crash Davis Don't @#$% With a Winning Streak mode. Kaeps 21, Billz 20

you and me both. I keep thinking we might lose and we win.

I play against Buffalo in my pool. Of course this is to keep me happy either way.

We're favored, we're at home, we're on a little hot streak, and it's a game we should win on paper.

49ers 89

Bills 3

That's exactly how I normally would feel. I seen something last Sunday that I had not seen in a long time. In the past 16 years, that fake punt would always work. I was shocked when it didn't, I watched in amazement while waiting for the flag to come out against the defense. Old habits are hard to break. As I said in my last post, the curse started with Fisher, and it ended last Sunday with Fisher. This is not the same old Bumbling Bills. ( At least that's the story I am sticking to for now)

Bills 35

San Fran 6

Go Bills!!!!

Edited by OldNMBillsFan

Bills 17, Niners 13

Why? The 49ers defense and especially run defense is terrible. We are scoring no less than 27 on a team coming in from the West Coast for a 10am Start their time and their garbage defense.

This is not a good team, unsure why you think they are. Chip Kelly isn't the coach we thought he was.

Edited by matter2003

We're favored, we're at home, we're on a little hot streak, and it's a game we should win on paper.

49ers 89

Bills 3

:lol:

Honestly, Kaepernick playing in this one scares the hell out of me for some reason...even if he hasn't played in a year and is like 35 pounds underweight right now.

These are the kind of games Bills find a way to lose. Hopefully that doesn't happen, but I'm sticking with my don't break the hot streak and will not be watching live on Sunday until the 2 minute warning. Bills 10-9.

Why do people keep saying this? The Bills have been a losing organization for 16 years, so it's not any one type of game they've lost.