A few thoughts about the Rams Game (Tribute to BillFromNYC)

Virgil

Phew. Let's just all take a minute and exhale and then get the hell out of LA. This is a game we find a way to lose. It was ugly, we got beat in spots, but it's still a W in the win column. I'm going to be a little more cynical with these points, but it's more about looking forward for corrections than not appreciating the win. With that, in honor of BillFromNYC....

1 - This was probably our second worst game of the season in regards to not establishing a rhythm. We had a few good drives and we scored 30 points, which is nothing to sneeze at. But the team was inconsistent from drive to drive. As Rex would say, we didn't quit and that is true. I also give a ton of credit to the Rams coaching here. More on this later.

2 - McCoy looks vintage with both his cuts and speed. He was without question the offensive MVP and I don't want to think about how this game would have looked without him. Felton was right there with him and just made some great blocks. While TT added some rushing yards also, our rushing attack is much more balanced to our HB's this year. Biggest bright spot of the game.

3 - Robey-Coleman was an absolute spark plug for this team and the reason we were able to pull this game out. His burst to intercept that pick-6 and his emotion from that point on seemed to fuel the defense. He sure woke me up and got me back in the game. Props to this kid and everything he did for us.

4 - You sit there in crying, braiding your hair,

You say you got trouble, my friend has a fair,
Don't tell me your troubles, I got enough of my own,
Be thankful for living, drink up and go home.

Now there is still some blind man, blind he can't see,
You think he's complaining, why should you appeal?

5 - TT watch. I'm going to stick up for Tyrod in this game. He wasn't stellar by any means. We are not going to talk about him lining up behind Incognito :doh:. BUT, I think the lack of rhythm in this game had a huge affect on him and it's starting to be a theme for him. He looked terrible in the first two games. In games 3 & 4 however, Lynn found a way to move him around, establish some throws, and get him comfortable. That never seemed to happen today. The miss of Woods deep was a rough pass. I'm starting to think that he can't quite pinpoint Wood's speed. However, his last TD was a true grit throw. He found Clay OVER THE MIDDLE and often in the beginning. And credit to the Rams DB's for making some good plays. I'm chalking this game up to being on the West Coast and just being an off rhythm game for everyone.

6 - Gilmore watch. I feel like I have an internal meter that sways every game in regards to whether or not I want to extend Gilmore. This game, not so much. I keep hearing people say that think he's playing to not get injured. While I don't think that any player is that consciousness on the field, I get the sentiment. He's not playing at a level to deserve top 5 money. I'm going to give some leeway because of my issues with the scheme today (more on that later), but he's also not making the tackles. Overall, outside of Arizona, I can't remember really hearing his name mentioned in a good way.

7 - Rex vs Fisher. Please ignore my screen name while I say this as I've been starting to give Rex some credit lately. HOWEVER, I think Fisher owned Rex and the defense for most of this game. Keenum was completely passes all over the place and they weren't pinpoint throws. The Rams offense did a great job of using our over-commits against us. Most of the WR's were wide open and moved around the field. They did a great job of moving the pocket. I would have loved to see Rex have gone to a more basic defense. Keep one safety, keep Keenum in a tight pocket, and have him make the hard throws.

8 - Offensive Line gets a lot of credit today. There a small handful of plays where it got blown up, but they were pretty dominant for the most part. Aaron Donald was a non-factor with only 2 tackles. Easley was more of a force, but when you run for over 150 yards, the O-Line gets the credit. I'm very happy with how this unit is playing.

9 - Special Teams are making me more and more nervous. Another game, another miss by Carpenter. The decision to bring some of the kick-off's out of the endzone made me nervous. Credit to their punter, but field position really kept the Rams in this game early. I also have to give credit for stopping them on the fake punt. It was the game. That alone should be enough for positive marks. But I don't think it should have ever gotten to that point.

10 - A win is a win. We are 3-2 when it looked like 0-5 was very possible. They aren't all pretty but this is a game that we don't normally win and you need to if you are going to make the playoffs. We have two winnable games coming up (Kaep hopefully doesn't provide a spark) and then we welcome Brady to the Cap.

Welcome to the team Justin Hunter. Not much talk about the Brown's in the middle, no disrespect intended. Smile, take the win, now get home. See some of you at the game next week.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Edited by FireRex

I agree there is no way that Pop-gun offense should have looked as effective against us as it did...we literally couldn't stop them until they got inside the 20 and then we shut them down for the most part. They got inside the redzone as many times today as they have the entire season in their 4 other games.

Tyrod didn't have his best game, but he made some spectacular plays again today...that scramble on 3rd and 19 for a first down on the first drive, that TD throw to Hunter where he scrambled and bought time and driled it to him in the back of the endzone and even the TD throw to Goodwin falling away with a free rusher in his face...

That deep throw to Woods should have been 6, but its hard to be mad at him because he never turns the ball over, which is HUGE for this team...

Got to say something about the atrocious clock management (or lack thereof) at the 4 minute mark. The Bills could have run off a minute, instead they snap it early and throw an incomplete pass. Ugh. But a win is a win. And as we all know, "it's hard to win in this league."

3-2 and a game out of the top spot, can't complain about that.

I agree there is no way that Pop-gun offense should have looked as effective against us as it did...we literally couldn't stop them until they got inside the 20 and then we shut them down for the most part. They got inside the redzone as many times today as they have the entire season in their 4 other games.

Tyrod didn't have his best game, but he made some spectacular plays again today...that scramble on 3rd and 19 for a first down on the first drive, that TD throw to Hunter where he scrambled and bought time and driled it to him in the back of the endzone and even the TD throw to Goodwin falling away with a free rusher in his face...

That deep throw to Woods should have been 6, but its hard to be mad at him because he never turns the ball over, which is HUGE for this team...

It's one of the things that so many of us overlook. Huge point. And Woods is making his share of mistakes too. I want to like Woods and see him succeed, but I just don't see him putting enough together this season to earn the money that someone else will pay him.

They blitzed a bunch in the end of the first and the 2nd. Goodwin and woods gotta pull in those tough catches because those passes were on target.

We started moving the pocket more to adjust for the blitzes, didn't make much of a difference, but Eliminates turnover potential.

- So glad to get out of there with no injuries. Was very worried about Greggo the Doosh's D laying some questionable shots on guys the whole game

- We made the Rams pay for missing 3 of their front 4

- Lynn and Tyrod need to figure out some subset of throws he is comfortable with when teams "make him be a QB". Figure out and practice and perfect some small combo of slants and intermediate throws that will make teams pay for stacking the box. Hopefully as the year goes on the passing game will grow week to week

- Tate is an unsung hero this year so far. Never nervous anymore when other team is kicking. All those years where just fielding a punt was such an adventure (and sometimes disaster)

- Gilmore is building a nice portfolio of kitty boo boo plays, but one that I think got overlooked and to me was the most egregious was his "effort" on a key fumble and recovery for first down by Rams. He was coming up and the ball was in front of him, and instead of lowering his head and diving on the ball he saw the runner coming and went sideways and tried to scoop it instead of sacrificing some full on contact to get the ball. Total lack of guts on that play - and would have changed the game at that point

- Since Shady has been here on the field he's been all heart. So glad to see him finally breaking out in a Bills uni

- Please God don't let Colin K become the QB this week and find some miraculous resurgence against us

They blitzed a bunch in the end of the first and the 2nd. Goodwin and woods gotta pull in those tough catches because those passes were on target.

We started moving the pocket more to adjust for the blitzes, didn't make much of a difference, but Eliminates turnover potential.

that overthrow to Woods was a TD if it was a foot less...dude was way behind his man

I don't care if it wasn't pretty, I'll take a W on the West Coast anytime. 3-game winning streak is very impressive, and with the Niners and Felons coming up, this team has an opportunity to really build up some confidence and swagger going into the Pats rematch at New Era. Imagine if they can sweep the Pats, anything can happen then. Big props again to Rex and Lynn, keep it going!

Edited by Rico

- Gilmore is building a nice portfolio of kitty boo boo plays, but one that I think got overlooked and to me was the most egregious was his "effort" on a key fumble and recovery for first down by Rams. He was coming up and the ball was in front of him, and instead of lowering his head and diving on the ball he saw the runner coming and went sideways and tried to scoop it instead of sacrificing some full on contact to get the ball. Total lack of guts on that play - and would have changed the game at that point

I thought the same thing in the moment. I wanted to see a different camera angle to see if he could have gotten down to grab that.

Great job! You are impressing me with your even keel attitude with filling in on these posts.

Thank you. It's tough to stay rational with this team.

I'm going to become a heavy drinker to offset the burden

- So glad to get out of there with no injuries. Was very worried about Greggo the Doosh's D laying some questionable shots on guys the whole game

- We made the Rams pay for missing 3 of their front 4

- Lynn and Tyrod need to figure out some subset of throws he is comfortable with when teams "make him be a QB". Figure out and practice and perfect some small combo of slants and intermediate throws that will make teams pay for stacking the box. Hopefully as the year goes on the passing game will grow week to week

- Tate is an unsung hero this year so far. Never nervous anymore when other team is kicking. All those years where just fielding a punt was such an adventure (and sometimes disaster)

- Since Shady has been here on the field he's been all heart. So glad to see him finally breaking out in a Bills uni

- Please God don't let Colin K become the QB this week and find some miraculous resurgence against us

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Really hope they let this guy walk in the off-season. He has his moments, but he's way too inconsistent and wimps out far too often. Don't get the love he gets by some fans.

Edited by QB Bills

1- I agree, it wasn't Lynn's finest hour, the offense always gave the impression that could have been more dangerous. I liked that we ran a couple of draw and screen plays succesfully. That FB dive for a 1st down is money, though.

2- Monster game by McCoy, shame he didn't score. Could still get better at pass pro.

3- Robey-FIsher, we needed turnovers badly on this game and he delivered with pick 6. Nice to see him rebound from a bad year last year.

5- I hated two throws from TT (Woods deep and a hitch out to Goodwin on 3rd down) and he had a bad decision to unload the ball that was nearly intercepted by one of their fat guys. Woods and Goodwin both had bad drops that could have kept drives alive.

The best part of his game was the patience shown in the pocket in the redzone, the TD to Goodwin and the pass to Woods where he was out of bounds were impressive. His TD to Hunter was all him and his ability to by time. Baby steps I guess.

6- If I'm Gilmore's agent I call Whaley and take the money offered and run, that is if he likes it here. There is nothing elite about his play this year.

7- Sloppy game by our team, it's like we never found our footing, we overpursued a lot on defense. I felt we should have dominated this game on both sides of the ball.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

On to the 49ers

Edited by Fixxxer

Thank you for the review

1. The lack of rhythm hurt Tyrod, but the lack of rhythm in some ways was caused by Tyrod, Inaccurate throws are tempo killers. Woods drop(s) hurt too.

2. Shady was playing as well as he ever has today. On a field full of freaky athletes, he stands out for his ability to cut, accelerate, and stay balanced.

6. Hard to imagine that Gilmore is a top 5 CB the way he played today.

10. A road trip to the west coast and come back with a win, oh yeah Ill take it!

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Really hope they let this guy walk in the off-season. He has his moments, but he's way too inconsistent and wimps out far too often. Don't get the love he gets by some fans.

Hate to say it but he is starting to remind me of jarius byrd in his contract year--shifting slowly from team player to selfish player as the season rolls on.

And his agent telling everyone he's elite when he's just pretty good....

That said. Tyrod will never be accused of being a gunslinger. Time too take the training wheels off.

I think that happened again the Pats. Today was a matter of a good defensive scheme. Throwing for over 30 times last week and spreading it around was quite the sight.

I don't care if it wasn't pretty, I'll take a W on the West Coast anytime. 3-game winning streak is very impressive, and with the Niners and Felons coming up, this team has an opportunity to really build up some confidence and swagger going into the Pats rematch at New Era. Imagine if they can sweep the Pats, anything can happen then. Big props again to Rex and Lynn, keep it going!

This attitude is completely unacceptable. How can you possibly maintain an upbeat attitude after we travel cross country, put up 30 against a 3-1 team with a good D in our third straight win after an 0-2 start, minus our best receiver...

Seriously, I'm not dismissing some of the concerns raised in this and other threads but the overall negativity is astonishing. I'm with you Rico, any win is a good win. Had we lost all we would have heard is how good teams find a way to win the ugly games.

Phew. Let's just all take a minute and exhale and then get the hell out of LA. This is a game we find a way to lose. It was ugly, we got beat in spots, but it's still a W in the win column. I'm going to be a little more cynical with these points, but it's more about looking forward for corrections than not appreciating the win. With that, in honor of BillFromNYC....

1 - This was probably our second worst game of the season in regards to not establishing a rhythm. We had a few good drives and we scored 30 points, which is nothing to sneeze at. But the team was inconsistent from drive to drive. As Rex would say, we didn't quit and that is true. I also give a ton of credit to the Rams coaching here. More on this later.

2 - McCoy looks vintage with both his cuts and speed. He was without question the offensive MVP and I don't want to think about how this game would have looked without him. Felton was right there with him and just made some great blocks. While TT added some rushing yards also, our rushing attack is much more balanced to our HB's this year. Biggest bright spot of the game.

3 - Robey-Coleman was an absolute spark plug for this team and the reason we were able to pull this game out. His burst to intercept that pick-6 and his emotion from that point on seemed to fuel the defense. He sure woke me up and got me back in the game. Props to this kid and everything he did for us.

4 - You sit there in crying, braiding your hair,

You say you got trouble, my friend has a fair,

Now there is still some blind man, blind he can't see,

You think he's complaining, why should you appeal?

5 - TT watch. I'm going to stick up for Tyrod in this game. He wasn't stellar by any means. We are not going to talk about him lining up behind Incognito :doh:. BUT, I think the lack of rhythm in this game had a huge affect on him and it's starting to be a theme for him. He looked terrible in the first two games. In games 3 & 4 however, Lynn found a way to move him around, establish some throws, and get him comfortable. That never seemed to happen today. The miss of Woods deep was a rough pass. I'm starting to think that he can't quite pinpoint Wood's speed. However, his last TD was a true grit throw. He found Clay OVER THE MIDDLE and often in the beginning. And credit to the Rams DB's for making some good plays. I'm chalking this game up to being on the West Coast and just being an off rhythm game for everyone.

6 - Gilmore watch. I feel like I have an internal meter that sways every game in regards to whether or not I want to extend Gilmore. This game, not so much. I keep hearing people say that think he's playing to not get injured. While I don't think that any player is that consciousness on the field, I get the sentiment. He's not playing at a level to deserve top 5 money. I'm going to give some leeway because of my issues with the scheme today (more on that later), but he's also not making the tackles. Overall, outside of Arizona, I can't remember really hearing his name mentioned in a good way.

7 - Rex vs Fisher. Please ignore my screen name while I say this as I've been starting to give Rex some credit lately. HOWEVER, I think Fisher owned Rex and the defense for most of this game. Keenum was completely passes all over the place and they weren't pinpoint throws. The Rams offense did a great job of using our over-commits against us. Most of the WR's were wide open and moved around the field. They did a great job of moving the pocket. I would have loved to see Rex have gone to a more basic defense. Keep one safety, keep Keenum in a tight pocket, and have him make the hard throws.

8 - Offensive Line gets a lot of credit today. There a small handful of plays where it got blown up, but they were pretty dominant for the most part. Aaron Donald was a non-factor with only 2 tackles. Easley was more of a force, but when you run for over 150 yards, the O-Line gets the credit. I'm very happy with how this unit is playing.

9 - Special Teams are making me more and more nervous. Another game, another miss by Carpenter. The decision to bring some of the kick-off's out of the endzone made me nervous. Credit to their punter, but field position really kept the Rams in this game early. I also have to give credit for stopping them on the fake punt. It was the game. That alone should be enough for positive marks. But I don't think it should have ever gotten to that point.

10 - A win is a win. We are 3-2 when it looked like 0-5 was very possible. They aren't all pretty but this is a game that we don't normally win and you need to if you are going to make the playoffs. We have two winnable games coming up (Kaep hopefully doesn't provide a spark) and then we welcome Brady to the Cap.

Welcome to the team Justin Hunter. Not much talk about the Brown's in the middle, no disrespect intended. Smile, take the win, now get home. See some of you at the game next week.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Great write up. Im driving up from the New Orleans area. Go Bills.

that overthrow to Woods was a TD if it was a foot less...dude was way behind his man

The heat was coming for TT on that throw. I didn't like the miss, but I didn't think it was a terrible mistake. We are talking about inches and hundredths of a second. It really is amazing how talented these guys are.

May I ask what happened to BillInNYC that prevents him from writing these? Nervously awaiting a reply and definitely not trying to be insensitive. I just don't come around here like I used to so I am out of the loop.

It seems he's not up to it and has passed the torch.

I was at the game today, and it was a whole lot of fun to watch. But, from that perspective, a few thoughts:

- It was hot as balls out there today, and the sun was brutal. You just don't get that kind of desert weather in the North East. And, the LA Memorial Coliseum sucks! It's ugly, and hot, and brutal. There wasn't a whisper of a breeze until the second half, and the place was a bowl of hot breath.

- Justin Hunter is an enormous individual. I was about 20 yards from his touchdown catch, and I have to say, that was an exciting play! TT was scrambling, and was just about to cross the LOS, when he saw Hunter heading to the corner. I don't think any other of our receivers could have made that catch, if I'm remembering it correctly (Maybe Clay?). He could become one hell of a red zone threat.

- It was cool seeing Reggie Bush out there, getting a few plays, considering his history in that stadium. And, btw, Reggie can block!

- I could not believe how many Bills fans were out there! Man, we were representing!

- Robey-Coleman's pick six ruled the day!

- It was a good thing the rams suck in the red zone or we would have lost this game.

- Shady was amazing. He won this game for us, IMO.

Regarding your point about special teams...........I think the Bills need to get more aggressive in trying to block punts.

I think the book is out that the Bills aren't going to attack the football on punts and opponents are just laying into these punts and flipping the field on the Bills and diminishing the momentum created by some pretty good defensive work.

Perhaps they are afraid of penalties but you can't just let these teams consistently drop 50 yard net punts on you all day.

Like many on the board, I attended the game today. Unfortunately, my seats weren't the best for actually seeing the game so I can't offer any kind of honest analysis of the action itself. I could see and hear (at times) the Bills bench, which was entertaining and illuminating. Here are my 5 off the field observations:

1. The Bills fans did Buffalo proud today. The Coliseum was darn close to 50% Bills fans, it was amazing to see. Lots of Hollywood types who are Bills fans were prowling the sidelines and lower bowl and former Bills were everywhere. Driving out of the stadium it seemed everyone was wearing Bills gear. Loved it.

2. Got the opportunity to talk a bit with Ed Reed... what a !@#$ing leader. During the game he was a lot of fun to watch. I know it's not an original thought, but Ed's going to be a good head coach in this league at some point.

3. Shaq is a LARGE man. If this kid is half as good as his physical stature, we are all in for a treat.

4. #21 had a day and not just on the field. I've been a fan since NRC was at USC but the attitude he brought to his homecoming game today was infectious. From pregame warm ups through the final whistle he was getting teammates and fans fired up. He unquestionably has the best ball instincts on the team.

5. Justin Hunter can be a factor. The guy's got the size and tools, but the other WRs really seem to respond to him. Woods was more excited than Hunter was after his TD catch in the first half. I have no idea how many snaps he got (I want to guess less than 10), but I want to see him get double the snaps next week.

Yeah, Taylor got pressured but Woods had him beat from the jump. I couldn't see much but that play I had a clear line of sight on Woods, that was an easy 6 if Taylor got a clean throw.

100%, Rico. Love it. :beer:

It seems he's not up to it and has passed the torch.

I just want to say that I am not taking the torch. I know that everyone loved his recaps and was something I looked forward too. They were hardly opinionated to any one extreme and he kept it objective.

With that, it takes some time and thought to write these things out, and he said he wanted to take some time for himself. I'm only doing it because I thought it was a nice thing to have after games and I could use some objective thinking. It's a struggle 😀

With that, these are his recaps and always will be. I hope he decides to do them again someday. Until then, hopefully I, or anyone else who wants to try, doesn't mess them up too badly.

Regarding your point about special teams...........I think the Bills need to get more aggressive in trying to block punts.

I think the book is out that the Bills aren't going to attack the football on punts and opponents are just laying into these punts and flipping the field on the Bills and diminishing the momentum created by some pretty good defensive work.

Perhaps they are afraid of penalties but you can't just let these teams consistently drop 50 yard net punts on you all day.

The last 2 punters we played were legit 2 of the best in football. Booming high long punts. Hekkers hang time was consistently a full second better than schmidt

The last 2 punters we played were legit 2 of the best in football. Booming high long punts. Hekkers hang time was consistently a full second better than schmidt

Yeah, kinda'.......Hekkers is like 10th but there are tons of good punters now.......it's their golden age with tons of guys averaging around 43 yards net........but the 8 punts the Bills faced the past two weeks netted about 9-10 yards each over those punters season averages.

I mean, I know some people don't pay attention but that is ridiculous.......anytime teams play you and their players get 25% more efficient than normal there probably is a reason............and like I said I think it's teams knowing the Bills aren't going to attack the football.

I am so happy about this win. Honestly, I didn't think we would win the game. I really don't think we can compete with the upper echelon teams such as the Pats with healthy Gronk and Brady, Pitt Steelers, or Broncos. Hope I am wrong. Nevertheless, this is becoming an exciting season for me. I am so stoked at how this team fights and seems to gut out a win. Past team would have grumbled. Not a big fan of Rex but our players so do play hard for him. Now, lets stay focused and beat the 49ers.

- It was hot as balls out there today, and the sun was brutal. You just don't get that kind of desert weather in the North East. And, the LA Memorial Coliseum sucks! It's ugly, and hot, and brutal. There wasn't a whisper of a breeze until the second half, and the place was a bowl of hot breath.

Dude, it was hot...but that's not even nearly as hot as some places in LA. Try spending some time in Woodland Hills in August lol.

Yes, the Coliseum is ugly and not great...but it's also historic. I had fun there today. It was my first time in the stadium...been outside of it plenty. But the new Inglewood stadium looks amazing. Can't wait until 2019.

Went all the way to London last year to watch the Bills lose. Took the Metro light rail about 30 minutes to the Bills game. Much better ending. Was in row 12 right by the end zone for a perfect view of the Justin Hunter TD. Can't believe Tyrod survived in the pocket that long.

9 - Special Teams are making me more and more nervous. Another game, another miss by Carpenter. The decision to bring some of the kick-off's out of the endzone made me nervous. Credit to their punter, but field position really kept the Rams in this game early. I also have to give credit for stopping them on the fake punt. It was the game. That alone should be enough for positive marks. But I don't think it should have ever gotten to that

GO BILLS!!!!!!

I wonder if they saw film and we're watching for the fake. I noticed on the Rams last FG, right in front of me, that both the Bills outside rushers stopped and then moved away to watch the flanks.

Hate to say it but he is starting to remind me of jarius byrd in his contract year--shifting slowly from team player to selfish player as the season rolls on.

Totally agree

Some encouraging developments in this game. The defensive front 7 looks loaded, when you consider the guys that aren't playing yet. They might be a bit overloaded even. A good road win.

But still, they are basically even matched with the LA Rams, and that's not very impressive. They still need another WR, even with Watkins. Watkins is a great weapon when he is actually healthy, but that's part of the problem, and the reason why an "average" #2 like Woods, isn't good enough.

Woods' supporters will claim he is a solid #2, but with Watkin's always battling some kind of ailment, the #2 guy needs to be a bit better than what Woods has been, because it sure seems like there will be lots of occasions where the #2, will need to be #1.

Goodwin isn't very good. He is a 2nd rate Roscoe Parrish.

They will let him walk, and of course, use the 1st pick on a CB!

This offense needs some talent at WR and Oline, but I expect Wrex to insist on a CB.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Dude, it was hot...but that's not even nearly as hot as some places in LA. Try spending some time in Woodland Hills in August lol.

Yes, the Coliseum is ugly and not great...but it's also historic. I had fun there today. It was my first time in the stadium...been outside of it plenty. But the new Inglewood stadium looks amazing. Can't wait until 2019.

Went all the way to London last year to watch the Bills lose. Took the Metro light rail about 30 minutes to the Bills game. Much better ending. Was in row 12 right by the end zone for a perfect view of the Justin Hunter TD. Can't believe Tyrod survived in the pocket that long.

I've been living in LA since '91. Trust me, I know how hot it can get! And, I had a great time today, absolutely.

Great win for the Bills again this weekend.

One thing that I'd like to mention is how nice it was to have the BUFFALO Bills play the LA Rams, instead of the St. Louis Rams vs the LA Bills.

After many years of worrying and fretting about moving... Thank you Terry!