Tyrod Taylor to Bills' Fans: "We're Ready"

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I hear about TT, the more impressed I become of him as a man. Football players in general are iffy characters. Part of the design... TT seems to be breaking the mold... either that or he has a helluv a pr department, these Presidential candidates should be envious.

The more I hear about TT, the more impressed I become of him as a man. Football players in general are iffy characters. Part of the design... TT seems to be breaking the mold... either that or he has a helluv a pr department, these Presidential candidates should be envious.

Other than having a douche bag of an agent yes.

Good for Tyrod. This smells like Russ Brandon though.

Imo

it is possible that waiting and preparing for his moment has done him a lot of good. on the field as well as off. he seems like he is a good young man with a focus and drive that lends itself to a great story. he also has a confidence that does not come across as arrogance, and a command that seems to garner the respect of his peers. he is a great underdog that we can all get behind. and he has a lot of talent to boot. i am really looking forward to this opener, and the season.

WOW.

Just WOW.

Proud moment. What a thoughtful writing ! And Cameron was right, glad Tyrod took it to heart.

So glad to still be a Bills fans. After all the garbage for so many years, something like this nearly brings tears to my eyes.

The Stars Are Aligning now. time to change the signature for me

Yea you are ready until you don't make the playoffs...

really?

This is character. You cant teach character.

I think you can. Thats what we parents try very very hard to do every day.

But there is no question, this writing is all about character. Quality character

it is possible that waiting and preparing for his moment has done him a lot of good. on the field as well as off. he seems like he is a good young man with a focus and drive that lends itself to a great story. he also has a confidence that does not come across as arrogance, and a command that seems to garner the respect of his peers. he is a great underdog that we can all get behind. and he has a lot of talent to boot. i am really looking forward to this opener, and the season.

Patience and hard work will reward a Man.

It is no small task either.

Lets wish him the best shall we ?

WOW.

Just WOW.

Proud moment. What a thoughtful writing ! And Cameron was right, glad Tyrod took it to heart.

So glad to still be a Bills fans. After all the garbage for so many years, something like this nearly brings tears to my eyes.

The Stars Are Aligning now. time to change the signature for me

really?

I think you can. Thats what we parents try very very hard to do every day.

But there is no question, this writing is all about character. Quality character

Patience and hard work will reward a Man.

It is no small task either.

Lets wish him the best shall we ?

Youre right 3rd, I misspoke What I meant was by the time players make it to the NFL their characters are almost already shaped due to childhood, parenting, etc, and a coach will not always be able to teach players to have good character as opposed to teaching them the playbook.

This is a good post. It kind of got me thinking that he is the perfect "Buffalo Guy." We love the overachievers. We love the guys that haven't been handed anything. We don't like the flashy stars, we love the Freddie Jackson's of the world. Tyrod has a lot of that as an NFL QB.

Youre right 3rd, I misspoke What I meant was by the time players make it to the NFL their characters are almost already shaped due to childhood, parenting, etc, and a coach will not always be able to teach players to have good character as opposed to teaching them the playbook.

Marty, I think by the time players get to the NFL they are expected, mostly , and sometimes incorrectly, to be shaped and defined in character.

If someone has strong parenting and a consistent environment to develop within.? Good character is likely realized. I think Tyrod is a fine example of that.

I can see him as a leader I would follow.

respect.

If I got the opportunity in Buffalo and didn’t do anything with it, I could live with that as a man.

That's an odd sentiment. Is it a typo? Would think he would want to say "If I got the opportunity in Buffalo and didn’t do anything with it, I couldn't live with that as a man."

You hear similar stuff recited by a lot of athletes; but you can sense Tyrod believes it to his core.

I have on occasion been foolish in judging folks.

but i have learned not to judge too quickly by now.

I have the same sense B B B. He will live and die, win or lose with his belief. I applaud that in a man, or woman.

I think he meant "At least I had my shot at it" you know better then never starting.

Ok gues that makes sense - strangely worded though

That's an odd sentiment. Is it a typo? Would think he would want to say "If I got the opportunity in Buffalo and didn’t do anything with it, I couldn't live with that as a man."

If he failed. he could go home sound in mind that he gave it his best.

This was his big test, he studied he worked he gave it his all.

There is a satisfaction in that.

Not everyone can win the match. But if you do your very best, that is enough. There is always someone better. Thats called being humble

If he failed. he could go home sound in mind that he gave it his best.

This was his big test, he studied he worked he gave it his all.

There is a satisfaction in that.

Not everyone can win the match. But if you do your very best, that is enough. There is always someone better. Thats called being humble

Right. But something like "If I got the opportunity in Buffalo and it didn't work out despite my best efforts..." would have expressed it much better. 'Didn't do anything with it' has a very negative connotation IMO

Marty, I think by the time players get to the NFL they are expected, mostly , and sometimes incorrectly, to be shaped and defined in character.

If someone has strong parenting and a consistent environment to develop within.? Good character is likely realized. I think Tyrod is a fine example of that.

I can see him as a leader I would follow.

respect.

You know what I respect the most about that? Tyrod came in last season and led by example, playing when he had minor injuries, not complaining, and always maintaining a positive attitude regardless of our teams/coaching suckitude. Real leaders lead by example and he really stamped his name on the starting QB title.