Bills fan Catches on Fire at Tailgate

Fingon

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how they pour ALCOHOL onto him as though that's going to put the fire out... geez.

I know everyone whines when they crack down on aspects of tailgating, but idiots like these guys have already ruined it for the vast majority. This isn't about keeping the experience 'PG', this is about preventing things like car fires in the parking lot and wasted Buffalonians beating the crap out of opposing fans because they've had too much to drink.

There are ways to avoid the sterility of corporate football (MetLife, Gilette, etc), have real fans attend games, and still maintain a safe atmosphere. Lambeau is a good example of this. The Ralph is an embarrassment.

I love how they pour ALCOHOL onto him as though that's going to put the fire out... geez.

I know everyone whines when they crack down on aspects of tailgating, but idiots like these guys have already ruined it for the vast majority. This isn't about keeping the experience 'PG', this is about preventing things like car fires in the parking lot and wasted Buffalonians beating the crap out of opposing fans because they've had too much to drink.

There are ways to avoid the sterility of corporate football (MetLife, Gilette, etc), have real fans attend games, and still maintain a safe atmosphere. Lambeau is a good example of this. The Ralph is an embarrassment.

Beer is mostly water, even good stout or porter. And as for the Miller or Genee Cream or whatever they were drinking, aren't you familiar with the joke about why American Beer is similar to making love in a canoe?

Edited by Hopeful

As I mentioned elsewhere, I narrowly averted the projectile vomit of a "fan" at the Peach Bowl a few days ago. He spewed a couple more times between the top of the steps and the men's room. This guy was shooting still cold beer and breakfast like a firehouse! That can't be a fun time. Whoo hooo!

Beer is mostly water, even good stout or porter. And as for the Miller or Genee Cream or whatever they were drinking, aren't you familiar with the joke about why American Beer is similar to making love in a canoe?

At the Super Bowl against the Redskins in Minneapolis we got on the wrong bus - that was full of Germans. They had zero respect for Budweiser as they all had 12-18 for the 20 minute trip to the stadium. No idea what they were saying, but a lot of free beer for me. :)

God we have the best tailgate around! Other teams would kill for this kind of fun. All these wine and cheese tailgates around the leaguge...or here in charlotte we call em the bobox tailgates cause of the bojangles boxes everywhere after.

I have been to NASCAR races in Taladega, Alabama. Over 100,000 fans, 3 day tailgate, RVs everywhere, partying around the clock. I have seen stripper poles on trailer hitches (in use!), cookouts, beer pong, and endless bonfires. But not once did I ever see anything quite like that video.

And if we poured our moonshine on him, he for sure would have gone up in flames!

I have been to NASCAR races in Taladega, Alabama. Over 100,000 fans, 3 day tailgate, RVs everywhere, partying around the clock. I have seen stripper poles on trailer hitches (in use!), cookouts, beer pong, and endless bonfires. But not once did I ever see anything quite like that video.

And if we poured our moonshine on him, he for sure would have gone up in flames!

who...pray tell, would bring moonshine to a tailgate!