CONTEST Guess the Combined Total Offensive Yards

Of Both teams, Bills and Eagles. Example Bills 400 + Eagles 300= 700. Rules One guess per TBD poster in good standings. A number can only be guessed once. Once you guess NO changing number. Price is Right Rules. Hammer's word is word. This contest is for the game played on 12-13-15. Contest closes at noon 12-13-15 Hammer time. I pay shipping in the U.S. of A. Winner has till noon 12-20-15 Hammer time to claim prizes. Prizes Winners Choice of Medium, Large, XL Buffalo Tailgaters Die Hard Fan or XL, or XXXL Armed And Hammer t shirt. Some tees are signed by Bills players. Also a awesome autographed #24 Stephon Gilmore drawing from Scott Flick of Flicktures (check him out for you man cave needs) Good Luck

Edited by Hammered a Lot

honestly i think Bills shut down Philly. like embarrassingly, and destroy all faith in Kelly.

Thurman and Donnie are licking their proverbial chops right now.

Marios gets his finally.

$1

you have switched avatars a plenty. have you switched persons too?

your humor is either, really coming along or you have switched up personalities again.

Thanks as always Hammer. It's nice you do this every week. Hopefully next year we'll make it in the lot. We fly up for one game in September, and your lot was closed by 8:20 am at the Pats game. No big deal as we parked at the lot next door and walked over a bunch of times. It was brutal getting my whole family (17 of us this year) to my Dad's house in Hamburg by 7:30 am.

I really appreciated you guys have been allowing some of the guys to place a TBD in the windshield and make some exceptions after that game.

Go Bills and squish the birds!

Of Both teams, Bills and Eagles. Example Bills 400 + Eagles 300= 700. Rules One guess per TBD poster in good standings. A number can only be guessed once. Once you guess NO changing number. Price is Right Rules. Hammer's word is word. This contest is for the game played on 12-13-15. Contest closes at noon 12-13-15 Hammer time. I pay shipping in the U.S. of A. Winner has till noon 12-20-15 Hammer time to claim prizes. Prizes Winners Choice of Medium, Large, XL Buffalo Tailgaters Die Hard Fan or XL, or XXXL Armed And Hammer t shirt. Some tees are signed by Bills players. Also a awesome autographed #24 Stephon Gilmore drawing from Scott Flick of Flicktures (check him out for you man cave needs) Good Luck

Bills 441 total yards

Eagles 232 total yards

TOTAL YARDS = 673

GO BILLS!

Edited by Marty McFly