Henderson vs Watt????

BmarvB

Watt singlehandedly dismantled the bills last year. Didn't he have like 18 QB hits?

Oh I'm sure this coaching staff will gameplan away from its strengths as they've done pretty much all season. Expect a lot of Mulligan singled against Watt.

Dareus will be singled up on the running back out of the backfield, they'll never expect it.

I have more faith in the left side of the line than I do on the right. That side is a train wreck waiting to happen this week :cry:
Watt's gotta be licking his chops at the thought of it.

Oh yeah. That was a hell of a block.

It's not as if JJ Watt will be matched up against Henderson all game long. The Texans move him all over and force opposing offenses to play "Where's JJ" on each snap. The guy will be a matchup nightmare for any Bills' Offensive Lineman and will wreck the gameplan if they can't find some way to control this beast.

It's not as if JJ Watt will be matched up against Henderson all game long. The Texans move him all over and force opposing offenses to play "Where's JJ" on each snap. The guy will be a matchup nightmare for any Bills' Offensive Lineman and will wreck the gameplan if they can't find some way to control this beast.

I would love to see the Bills do that with Hughes and Mario (when healthy) more.

They are probably studying whatever the Colts did. Their OL is atrocious and they schemed to neutralize him. That was before Clowney came back though.

I like the Patriots strategy against our D-Line. Get the ball out quick to neutralize the pass rush. Our line shouldn't be asked to hold off JJ & Company for more than 2 seconds if it's not necessary to do so.

I have more faith in the left side of the line than I do on the right. That side is a train wreck waiting to happen this week :cry:

Watt's gotta be licking his chops at the thought of it.

Oh yeah. That was a hell of a block.

Yeah, but he totally whiffed on blocking him as did Henderson and Chandler on the infamous EJ Pick 6 play. :thumbdown: all around on that one.

I like the Patriots strategy against our D-Line. Get the ball out quick to neutralize the pass rush. Our line shouldn't be asked to hold off JJ & Company for more than 2 seconds if it's not necessary to do so.

i don't see any way TT gets the ball out as quickly as Brady or Dalton. Unfortunately. These guys have been in their offensive systems for a long time and can make much quicker decisions.

Need to lean on Shady this game.. Maybe a lot of read option right at him if he's playing DE..and TT will need to actually tuck and run a few times.. Keep him guessing

Watt is a great player but he is human.

Here are his weaknesses:

Won't consistently get the edge on tackles with his get off or quickness. Plays high at times, can be blown off the ball by the double team, but does fight hard to hold ground. Lacks some lateral mobility both rushing the passer and playing in space. Will occasionally give up outside contain.

Tyrod still holds the ball too long. Even on the play where he fumbled, he needs to know they will come after him. I keep yelling throw it or run but he doesn't listen. He's in for another rude awakening if he gives Watt that much time to get to him.

Agreed. Placing a double team with Mulligan will help, but TT has to release faster. The opposing view though and we can't see it as the cameras are always on the line, is the WR are not open. It just seems TT is being coached not to throw over the middle where there is more risk but more reward. He seems accurate so they should expose the middle. The DB's are covering up the outside which makes it tougher on TT.

Yeah, this will be a game where both offenses could look completely inept.

Unless TT makes a commitment to getting the ball out fast, Sammy will be erased because Tyrod will be running for his life.

If Woods remembers how to catch, he could have a game in the slot this week on slants and short crossing routes.

it's going to be a bloodbath. remember last year? Watt put the final dagger in EJ's career

I think the Jags game this year was the "final" dagger

Yeah, this will be a game where both offenses could look completely inept.

Unless TT makes a commitment to getting the ball out fast, Sammy will be erased because Tyrod will be running for his life.

If Woods remembers how to catch, he could have a game in the slot this week on slants and short crossing routes.

Wood can run slants/crossing routes bigger question will TT throw those passes?

OMG what a mismatch! I hope they have a good game plan to keep JJ from totally humiliating the right side of the Bills O-line when he's over there.

Expect a lot of multiple TE sets where Watt catches a double team from either the G or the extra TE.

Wood can run slants/crossing routes bigger question will TT throw those passes?

Thats a big question. Hopefully theyve been working on these types of plays this week because beyond Watt, Houston doesnt have alot of other weapons. But he's a guy that can take over a game if he gets going.

Why move him around when he can make Henderson his own personal biotch all game?

Anyone remember the game Derrick Thomas had vs. Seattle years ago when he set the single game sack record?

That will be broken this week...by ALOT.

Because the Bills would know where he is on each play and could more easily gameplan for Watt with help for Henderson.

Nobody we have can block him anyway so screw it.

@ChrisBrownBills: No Seantrel Henderson (illness) at practice again here Thursday. Odds increasing that Jordan Mills starts at right tackle Sunday. #Bills

If my assignment on Sunday was JJ Watt and I wasn't worth a pot to piss in, I'd probably be "ill", too... Edited by Buffalo Beeeews