Bills at Chiefs 2nd half thread

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your playoff life is hanging by a thread and you don't challenge? I actually liked Rex, now I think he is a moron.

He was looking to save the timeout in case it wasn't overturned. I can't blame him, yet it's two missed calls by the officials that hurt us. I won't say they cost us the game but that catch/drop by Maclin is looming large right now.

I dont understand the officials call on that Hogan catch. And why on God's earth Rex would challenge Woods ****ty non-catch and not Hogans. WTF is wrong with this organization? The ALL the other 5-5 teams found a way to win. Texans, Jets, and Chiefs. I CANT !@#$ING STAND THIS TEAM AND THEIR CONSTANT LOSING!!!! WHY?????

This is just a shot out to the people that think tyrod sucks. This coaching staff with the missed challenges and the defense is a joke. They cost us back to back losses. Disgusting. I'm still ride or die bills we gotta win out but to say Tyrod is the problem is an absolute joke!!!!!

Edited by BLizzyMeock

That was not a first down by taylor (he fumbled), but my god - how do you not challenge the hogan play and maclin play??

Jeez. Just dumb.

How does the ref stand right there and say Hogan's catch was not a catch? What kind of incompetent moron is that guy?

"Get a grip" folks it's not over yet

It's all over but the shoutin'. We're 2 games behind KC for the WC because they have the head to head tie breaker, and we're a game behind the Jets (winning) and Texans (won). We'd have to run the table, and that's clearly not happening with this team. We'll be lucky to get to 8-8.

I understand that rex should have challenged the hogan catch. But that was not a hard call to make in real time. Embarrassing on the officials.

Agreed, but it was such an obvious call, how does nobody challenge it? Rex throws flags to challenge when it's obvious he shouldn't and keeps them in the pocket the times he should be throwing them. It's mind boggling.