Bills vs. Jaguars 1st Half Thread

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, if you are Ryan what do you do for this game? If you are a coach, you have to make in game decisions to salvage the game.

Stop throwing anything other than a screen pass on third and long would be a start. Draw play and punt would be a major victory

right now.

Stuff like this is no chance of happening so why even clutter up with it?

you have to do something, because there is no discipline there is nothing of character on this team. rex ryan has taken an average team capable of beating other teams, better team at that, and created a loser.

ej manuel may be playing the worst any qb has played this season but his game is in the hands of the coach who keep giving him the opportunity.

Solutions for this game ? I think you slow this game big time and make some vry safe throws. Run is not going to work well. Spread the offense

This is the time on Xbox when you hit reset and pretend like it never happened. Not sure what you do in real life. Hide in the locker room at halftime and refuse to come back out?

So everyone who thought you knew what you knee what you were talking about when you tried to defend this guy... I'm sorry fellas, you dont have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Its obvious now, but all of the inadequacies that led to this debacle have been apparent all along.

But people change! Players can improve! The player we see in college isn't the player we see in the NFL!

And my personal favorite: EJ was named the starting QB for pre-season game 3!

He must be good!