FREDDIE- CUT

Mcoy-Injured

Karlos-Injured

Bryce-Cut

Boobie-minor injury

Cierre-IR

Herron? - is this an NFL RB?

Who's next?

Will there be a curse of Freddy, never allowing us the pleasure of a great back the same way we suffered after Flutie was released. Cutting Fred was bad karma. Say it ain't so, but damn I would have loved me some Freddy in this backfield the last few weeks

Edited by BillsRdue

Idk if the stats support this, but I just think it's the most injury prone position. Our RBs like you said, Charles IR for KC, Dunbar IR in Dallas, marshawn missing games, foster, etc. AP had ACL, Gurley did coming out of college. Those guys get serious contact on most plays, even if not running blocking bigger linemen and LBs. And they dont have the same rules protections as QBs and WRs

Edited by JTSP

FREDDIE- CUT

Mcoy-Injured

Karlos-Injured

Bryce-Cut

Boobie-minor injury

Cierre-IR

Who's next?

Will there be a curse of Freddy, never allowing us the pleasure of a great back the same way we suffered after Flutie was released. Cutting Fred was bad karma. Say it ain't so, but damn I would have loved me some Freddy in this backfield the last few weeks

Go ahead count the running backs on the injury report. Did the Freddie curse reach kc too?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/injuries

Freddy was hurt right before he left here so it can't be the curse of Freddie. The Bills have been cursed since the Music City Miracle......

I have no idea why they didn't bring back Bryce Brown.....at least he knows the offense somewhat.

Edited by Azucho98

FREDDIE- CUT

Mcoy-Injured

Karlos-Injured

Bryce-Cut

Boobie-minor injury

Cierre-IR

Who's next?

I blame it all on the supermoon last month.

Freddy was hurt right before he left here so it can't be the curse of Freddie. The Bills have been cursed since the Music City Miracle......

I have no idea why they didn't bring back Bryce Brown.....at least he knows the offense somewhat.

The coaches don't trust Brown with the football. He apparently was not open to coaching/ adapting his game and the way he carries it. He did not want to adapt to correct a fixable problem.

Yeah I can not understand this either. If he's bad enough not to bring back in this situation, why'd he stick so long to begin with? It's just odd Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

You realized Freddy played the following week, right?

A lot of people thought Fred was out this week, but I watched him on Fox after the Bills game. He was almost exclusively used on 3rd down for pass blocking and absolutely stoning anybody that came near him. He had 5 touches for 34 yards. Yeah, he'd be useless here.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Mccoy was hurt, Karlos was an unknown, Boobie is a STer. Yet Doug wanted to show the fans he was in charge and let Freddie go.. We are paying for his arrogance.

You really think that's what happened?

Honestly?

I find it incredibly difficult to believe that anyone would interpret the situation that way.

You really think that's what happened?

Honestly?

I find it incredibly difficult to believe that anyone would interpret the situation that way.

You should believe it. There's some people who have "interesting" thoughts on this board. It's probably also related to Aliens and Jade Helm.

I went back and verified... The curse is real.... Since entering the league in 2007 losing has followed him.

Bills 2007-2014 .398 winning percentage (FC)

Seattle 2006-2014 .539 winning percentage

Bills 2015 .600 winning percentage

Seattle 2015. .400 winning percentage (FC)

And his teammates in the backfield keep getting in hit and runs ... Coincidence? J/k

@AlbertBreer: Seahawks announce they've suspended Derrick Coleman, who's been arrested and is being investigated in a hit-and-run. http://t.co/qRW7PHlvSo