Holy crap I'm going to London for the game!

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Doing that tonight. Can't get a pair without paying $200 per so the wife might be on her own (by her own choice).

Abso-freakin-lutely!

I may have 2 extra tickets, I bought a pair for my father-in-law, but he hasn't completely committed. I'll attempt to get an answer out of him, if you are interested. They are 50 yard line, 3rd tier, 14th row.

We will have to make sure this happens.

Reserved a Suite at Hotel 41. Throwing a huge Bills bash in the Ball room Saturday night. Let me know if anyone wants to go, I will put you on the list or just ask for LeRoi.

Bills Fans ONLY!!

**DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING RESPONSE, WE HAVE DECIDED TO END REQUESTS, WE ARE CURRENTLY AT MAX OCCUPANCY. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.**

Imo

Edited by Leroi

Great to hear you'll be able to make it. Hope to see you there.

Today, I posted in the London Tailgate Forum that I learned I would be going, too. The company I work for has asked me to do some work at our sites in the UK for a couple of weeks during which the game is being played. Although I will be in Cambridge and Canterbury, I plan to stay at the London Marriott Regents Park during the game weekend. Someone besides Leroi post about any Bills fan gatherings on Sat & Sun in London. Thx

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to see you there!!!

It should be EPIC!!

GO BILLS!!

Imo

If I watch, maybe I'll hear you...of course I don't know what anyone's voice sounds like from TBD, but ya know what I mean.

I've never watched one of the NFL in London games, but I can't imagine there is a great deal of educated cheering for one side or the other. I'd think that a few boisterous fans (i.e., Bills Fans!) would overwhelm the crowd microphones quite easily.