Week 1 Predictions: Colts at Bills

YoloinOhio

WE MADE IT!

I admit I have no idea what to expect with this offense OR defense. That said, the Colts don't really know much either.

Bills 23, Colts 20

Dan "Money Man" Carpenter kicks the winning FG and Rex never utters another sour word about the kicking game.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd feel better about this if our offense had a chance to play together more during pre-season.

28-20 Colts

Hope to hell that I'm wrong :D

I think the offense's chemistry is going to look a little shaky to begin with. However, sometimes pure talent/speed can mask that. I do think that they have a nice defensive matchup here to work out the early chemistry.

I think the offense's chemistry is going to look a little shaky to begin with. However, sometimes pure talent/speed can mask that. I do think that they have a nice defensive matchup here to work out the early chemistry.

Especially with Toler likely out. They're gonna be feeling it at the CB position against Watkins, Woods and Harvin

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interested to see what Greg Roman has in store, and how Tyrod plays with live bullets flying. The indy defense is a great matchup to start with.

I am actually not very optimistic about the Bills D locking down the Indy O, mostly through the air. I guess we will see how much Rex can scheme up a game plan with how much protection he can give Darby.

I think it will be something like 31-24 Bills.

BILLS 20

COLTS 6

Both the Ralph and the defense will be on fire. No way, not even Andrew Luck,comes in here on opening day against this defense and even puts up one TD. Not really knowing what to expect from this offense with a talented-albeit-inexperienced new starting qb, so I think 20 is a fair prediction for us.

#GoBills

The national take seems to like the Colts. I'm also hearing a lot of Indy vs...(GB, Philly) Super Bowl predictions. I don't take Indy lightly but for some reason they just don't scare me. Pettine's defense shut down Luck last season. I think Rex's defense will hold Luck in check. The Colts D doesn't seem like anything special. The Bills really need this game to jump start their season for lofty expectations.

Buffalo 27

Colts 16

Edited by zow2

I think it is 30-20 Bills. I like the Bills special teams to make some big plays in the return game, Carpenter returns to form with 3 FGs. Meanwhile, the D forces a couple TOs and holds Luck to a couple Tds and Fgs. The Offense gets its running game going,controls the clock and churns out 200 PLUS yards rushing while Tyrod is efficient. He makes a couple big plays in the pass game and runs for a TD.

Edited by The Thurmanator