Week 1 Predictions: Colts at Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year I feel there is a game at home that I like to call a "buzz-saw game..." Meaning the opponents are walking int to a buzz-saw...We've all seen it before at home...When the conditions are right the Bills are all-but unbeatable...Even when they may not be the better team...

I do think the Colts are walking in to a buzz-saw Sunday...The conditions are right...As far as wins and losses go vs. Luck...getting him at home in Sept is just about the best chance you've got...Plus I think the Bills offense matches up really well with the Colts D...And I do expect TT to have a good game...

Bills - 33

Colts - 20

Getting the lead early is critical to keep the run game effective and unleash the pass rush. Luck will make some plays and the Bills have to give some help to Darby on either Hilton or Dorsett. Defense should come up with some big plays.

Bills 30-20

No Dareus = no good

With Gilmore stuck covering the larger Andre Johnson , the speed guys TY Hilton and rookie Dorsett will have a field day on the rest of our secondary.

We need to score a lot of points and sustain drives to have a chance. Just not seeing it.

Colts 27, Bills 19

You haven't watched either of the previous Gilmore-Johnson match-ups, have you?

Gilmore shuts down Johnson, Robey takes out Dorsett. Hilton gets his catches against Darby, but the TEs struggle to get open against Buffalo's safeties. Luck does what he can, but Buffalo's DL and pressure packages get to him frequently and hold him in check (relatively).

On the other side of the ball, the running game gashes Indy's soft front 7, and the glut of speed on the boundary with Watkins/Woods/Harvin is too much to contain. Tyrod is efficient-but-not-spectacular.

20-17, Bills.