BILLS Power Rankings, enter them here...

r00tabaga

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're middle of the pack until we see success consistently against good teams. For all we know, the Colts aren't that great this year.

This is a concern of mine. Similar to Chicago last year. I could see Indy blowing up this year. They'll be at least .500 if Luck is playing and they don't change divisions mid-season, but that would be really bad for them. Outside of Luck, Hilton and Davis, I don't see much there.

if bills beat pats, then bills should be highest afc team. i say #3 overall.

Depends how they win, but it will be a huge jump up in rankings and expectations from the media at large. That said, the Bills have to win first and they'll have a much, much tougher time than with the Colts. Time to step up.

I don't mind anything in the top half of the league. I had an issue with 5-11 predictions (Prisco) or cellar dweller (Barnwell). My issue is that by objectively looking at the situation a 9-7 team improved their backfield, coaching, WR, TE & OL (without mentioning secondary & QB which may both be better). There is no logical reason to think that they will be 3-4 games worse while playing the worst division in football (AFC South) in the crossover.

Power Rankings = retarded.

There's this dead-on means for determining best teams: win/loss records and playing each other.

I agree. But that is the point. I myself am pointing out the knee jerk, dimwitted, clueless, reactionary , naive experts. We finished 9-7 last year- added Clay, Harvin, McCoy, etc- yet many of these assheads had the Bills at 4-12. This is not your 1984 Bills. I put money in Vegas on this years Bills winning Superbowl. It is just funny seeing these idiot prognosticators do a 180 and eat crow

This is a concern of mine. Similar to Chicago last year. I could see Indy blowing up this year. They'll be at least .500 if Luck is playing and they don't change divisions mid-season, but that would be really bad for them. Outside of Luck, Hilton and Davis, I don't see much there.

i don't see a blow up. Division still looks weak and they still have Luck. I thought their D looked pretty good last week, esp the line. Face it: the Bills are just that good.

I think that is a "dummy list." To save time someone cobbled together a list that is kind of close, waiting for this week's games to finish. None of the captions talk about last Sunday's games.

I see a lot of captions referencing this week's games.

I think that is a "dummy list." To save time someone cobbled together a list that is kind of close, waiting for this week's games to finish. None of the captions talk about last Sunday's games.

It gets updated as they work on it, then pushed to the main link when finished... a lot of times you'll see the final rankings by the middle of the day, before they publish it.

Edited by Dorkington

Top 15 is all I think we deserve... we need to beat more quality teams, both the Dolphins and Colts look pretty disappointing so far this year.

Yeah, but we have hammered them. Who are the 14 teams that have been better? The league is pretty watered down. So far the teams that are ahead of the Bills: Pats, Cards, Bengals, Packers, and Broncos (don't think that are for real). I'm not buying Atlanta either. Seattle is in there as well. I've got the Bills about 6-8.

Yeah, but we have hammered them. Who are the 14 teams that have been better? The league is pretty watered down. So far the teams that are ahead of the Bills: Pats, Cards, Bengals, Packers, and Broncos (don't think that are for real). I'm not buying Atlanta either. Seattle is in there as well. I've got the Bills about 6-8.

Not saying we should be ranked 15th, just anywhere in the top 15 is reasonable to me. It's so early in the season that debating over a position here or there is kinda silly, and who knows how strong our victories are yet.