BILLS Power Rankings, enter them here...

r00tabaga

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're middle of the pack until we see success consistently against good teams. For all we know, the Colts aren't that great this year.

This is a concern of mine. Similar to Chicago last year. I could see Indy blowing up this year. They'll be at least .500 if Luck is playing and they don't change divisions mid-season, but that would be really bad for them. Outside of Luck, Hilton and Davis, I don't see much there.

if bills beat pats, then bills should be highest afc team. i say #3 overall.

Depends how they win, but it will be a huge jump up in rankings and expectations from the media at large. That said, the Bills have to win first and they'll have a much, much tougher time than with the Colts. Time to step up.

I don't mind anything in the top half of the league. I had an issue with 5-11 predictions (Prisco) or cellar dweller (Barnwell). My issue is that by objectively looking at the situation a 9-7 team improved their backfield, coaching, WR, TE & OL (without mentioning secondary & QB which may both be better). There is no logical reason to think that they will be 3-4 games worse while playing the worst division in football (AFC South) in the crossover.

Power Rankings = retarded.

There's this dead-on means for determining best teams: win/loss records and playing each other.

I agree. But that is the point. I myself am pointing out the knee jerk, dimwitted, clueless, reactionary , naive experts. We finished 9-7 last year- added Clay, Harvin, McCoy, etc- yet many of these assheads had the Bills at 4-12. This is not your 1984 Bills. I put money in Vegas on this years Bills winning Superbowl. It is just funny seeing these idiot prognosticators do a 180 and eat crow

This is a concern of mine. Similar to Chicago last year. I could see Indy blowing up this year. They'll be at least .500 if Luck is playing and they don't change divisions mid-season, but that would be really bad for them. Outside of Luck, Hilton and Davis, I don't see much there.

i don't see a blow up. Division still looks weak and they still have Luck. I thought their D looked pretty good last week, esp the line. Face it: the Bills are just that good.