BILLS Power Rankings, enter them here...

r00tabaga

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read their comment it said Buffalo only play 2 more teams that made playoffs last year. They need better quality control. It's three.

That was mentioned. I still don't see any reference to playoffs except for NE*

It doesn't matter. These rankings are a combination of personal opinion. machine code and stupidity.

3-0 is better than 2-1, the 1-2 SB losers are arguably better than some 2-1 teams.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

you're slipping ... didn't you see the feedback on the prior page? :beer:

Don't believe that site. They state we only play 2 more teams that made playoffs last year. I count at least 3 - NE, Cin, Dal

If you read their comment it said Buffalo only play 2 more teams that made playoffs last year. They need better quality control. It's three.

Looks reasonable. Although I think we'd beat Carolina (ranked higher) and Atlanta (ranked lower) would give us a lot of trouble

I actually give some credence to the ESPN rankings- in fact, they're the only ones I look at each week. I thought for sure the Bills would be #7 or 8 this week. Oh well, I guess I don't really care. But what I did notice looking at the rankings is that there are A LOT of bad football teams in the NFL right now and the Bills are one of only like 11-12 good teams. Teams will emerge and teams will fall as the season goes on but right now it looks pretty bleak for a lot of teams. Who am I supposed to be afraid of outside of Brady, Rodgers, the Cardinals and MAYBE the Broncos (Wade Phillips)?

They were really challenging that guy on his rankings, lol.

I like his reasoning for the NFC south teams, though. That was maybe the weakest division in the league last year. In week 3, both teams barely beat opponents with back-up QBs. Anyone should be hesitant to rank them too high.

I actually give some credence to the ESPN rankings- in fact, they're the only ones I look at each week. I thought for sure the Bills would be #7 or 8 this week. Oh well, I guess I don't really care. But what I did notice looking at the rankings is that there are A LOT of bad football teams in the NFL right now and the Bills are one of only like 11-12 good teams. Teams will emerge and teams will fall as the season goes on but right now it looks pretty bleak for a lot of teams. Who am I supposed to be afraid of outside of Brady, Rodgers, the Cardinals and MAYBE the Broncos (Wade Phillips)?

Key word - some credence.

Through week 3

7 undefeated teams

6 two win teams

15 one win teams

4 winless teams

Good old Pete, you never fail to disappoint

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings

It's not the #11 ranking, it is the commentary. That said, if this is a TRUE power index, then they should jump up at least 2 due to Dallas and Pitt to #9.

They went to Miami and showed they will be a factor in the AFC East. That defense was dominant for much of the game.

In a blowout most teams soften up defenses to protect against the long ball. Ergo ... oh never mind... You can't Fix Pete's kind of Stupid