BILLS Power Rankings, enter them here...

r00tabaga

nobody is expecting us to win this week so I don't think a L will hurt our rankings too much, unless we get blown out and it's not competitive. I think we are the 4th best team in the AFC behind Pats, Bungals,, Steelers. I think the Broncos are going to get a reality check and come crashing down to earth. it's interesting that the wild card teams will have to play either the Broncos or Colts, 2 very winnable games. the Bungals have shown that they are beatable too. things are set up nicely for us this year so it's up to us to win the games we should win and go deep into the Playoffs!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody is expecting us to win this week so I don't think a L will hurt our rankings too much, unless we get blown out and it's not competitive. I think we are the 4th best team in the AFC behind Pats, Bungals,, Steelers. I think the Broncos are going to get a reality check and come crashing down to earth. it's interesting that the wild card teams will have to play either the Broncos or Colts, 2 very winnable games. the Bungals have shown that they are beatable too. things are set up nicely for us this year so it's up to us to win the games we should win and go deep into the Playoffs!

Manning being benched (injuries / play) Brock Osweiler in. The dynamic of that division has changed.

RANK 13 5-6 BILLS V 2

So close for Tyrod Taylor on that fourth-down run that ended the Bills' final possession. Buffalo's grasp of the wild card has slid right through the proverbial fingers the last two weeks -- with losses to the Patriots and Chiefs -- because the offense can't put together a drive at the end of the game. While Taylor put up another nice statistical outing (106.4 passer rating), the Bills aren't scoring enough points to compensate for a defense that gives 'em up. Not sure any member of the Bills Mafia thought the latter side of the ball would be such a leaky roof. Where have you gone, Fred Smerlas?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000592115/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-13-carolina-panthers-claim-no-1

RANK 13 5-6 BILLS V 2

So close for Tyrod Taylor on that fourth-down run that ended the Bills' final possession. Buffalo's grasp of the wild card has slid right through the proverbial fingers the last two weeks -- with losses to the Patriots and Chiefs -- because the offense can't put together a drive at the end of the game. While Taylor put up another nice statistical outing (106.4 passer rating), the Bills aren't scoring enough points to compensate for a defense that gives 'em up. Not sure any member of the Bills Mafia thought the latter side of the ball would be such a leaky roof. Where have you gone, Fred Smerlas?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000592115/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-13-carolina-panthers-claim-no-1

Yup. I just noticed that the 5-6 Bills no longer control their own destiny. There are four 6-5 teams above us in the wildcard race and we play only two of them.

Yup. I just noticed that the 5-6 Bills no longer control their own destiny. There are four 6-5 teams above us in the wildcard race and we play only two of them.

With lots of Luck win those and the odds improve.

I just read the Bills have a 22% chance at the WC. A Win against Houston and it goes up about 11 %.

With lots of Luck win those and the odds improve.

I just read the Bills have a 22% chance at the WC. A Win against Houston and it goes up about 11 %.

Houston and the Jets are must wins. I suspect a loss to either would just about shut the door on the Bills playoff hopes. Mathematically a loss to Houston would probably drop the Bills odds to low single digits. Any two losses and they're out. Their margin for error has eroded to almost nothing.

@NFL

ICYMI: @HarrisonNFL's Power Rankings (Wk 14) 1. @Panthers 2. @AZCardinals 3. @Bengals 4-32 http://on.nfl.com/1U2QoPL

CVyRs8vWsAAR3c7.jpg

That win over the Texans was a huge one in terms of making something out of Rex Ryan's freshman season in Buffalo. At 6-6, the Bills lie right in the middle of the AFC wild-card morass, and with a head-to-head victory against one of their potential combatants for the fifth or sixth seed (Houston) in their back pocket. How about that Tyrod Taylor, setting a Bills record for consecutive passes without an interception? Among the Bills QBs of yore, Joe Ferguson was known to throw a few picks. So was Jack Kemp. But I'm surprised Taylor bested Jim Kelly in that category. #T-Mobile