BILLS Power Rankings, enter them here...

r00tabaga

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that Florio sees us as improved where all other pundits say we will drop off. Better TE, better WRs, better feature back, better guards, better coach, SAME defense. Our 2015 team would crush Marrone's 9-7 club!

Edited by r00tabaga

We got better at every position, arguably even at QB and they dog us. SMH. We hate it but I bet the players feed off it. I guarantee visiting teams don't take us lightly!

If they did the NFL Players Top 100 version of the top teams, we'd be more realistically around 12-16.

I don't know about the ranking, but AccuScore says they are going to be last in the division with a 4-12 record. It predicts the following:

Miami 11-5

NE 10-6

NY Jets 6-10

Buffalo 4-12

What a joke !!!!

Honestly…."DUHHHHH Rex went 4-12 last year and its Buffalo so they're gonna suck…….Fins to go 11-5 though"

AccuScore….garbage….utter shite.

Sadly, almost none of these guys doing their "power rankings" do any real analysis to go with their rankings. Is the Bills QB situation better than it was with Kyle Orton? Some could say the same, but I would say they've improved. Is the O-line better? Check. Playmakers on offense? Check. Offensive line? Check. Improved in a ton of different ways, but now a division bottom dweller that's going to go 6-10 or 4-12. Just a lot of stupid to go around I guess.

Sporting News has the Bills at 22, the Jets at 21, the Dolphins at 10 and the Pats at 1.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/week-1-nfl-power-rankings-brady-is-back-separates-pats-from-pack/ar-AAe5inP

haha the Jets better then us and the Dolphins twice as high rated LMAO!

Its on like a mofo'

!@#$ yeah. Watch these assheads jump on Bills bandwagon when we roll over Indy and NE

haha the Jets better then us and the Dolphins twice as high rated LMAO!

!@#$ yeah. Watch these assheads jump on Bills bandwagon when we roll over Indy and NE

Combined with Rex's magnetism, the Bills will be playoff locks and maybe even Super Bowl contenders in the eyes of the media after just 2 games.

Meanwhile, TBD utters a collective "I told you so."

Combined with Rex's magnetism, the Bills will be playoff locks and maybe even Super Bowl contenders in the eyes of the media after just 2 games.

Meanwhile, TBD utters a collective "I told you so."

One would think IF the Bills start 2-0 they would move to #10 at least in the corny power rankings.

One of the NFL network bobbleheads has the Pack missing the playoffs this year. Well I guess anything could happen.

Another NFL network guy says the Bills starting TT is great. and predicts Watkins and TT being a big part of Bills success this year.

i guess I like that guy.

Bills fans need a few good seasons to get the collective we get no respect stufff off our backs. And lose the lo shelf of steam.

Go Bills 11-5 this season at the worst.

LMAO these assheads predictions are hilarious! Take John Clayton and ESPN power ranking for example. He has the Colts ranked #4 in NFL and the Bills #18 http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

Wait until we pummel New England Sunday. These idiots are going to do a 180 and go all in on the Bills wagon. They are such a bunch of dimwit, reactionary, chumps! This will be hilarious!

LMAO these assheads predictions are hilarious! Take John Clayton and ESPN power ranking for example. He has the Colts ranked #4 in NFL and the Bills #18 http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

Wait until we pummel New England Sunday. These idiots are going to do a 180 and go all in on the Bills wagon. They are such a bunch of dimwit, reactionary, chumps! This will be hilarious!

That was before Week 1 games...

Keep an eye on this link after Monday night's games finish.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/week/2

I think we're middle of the pack until we see success consistently against good teams. For all we know, the Colts aren't that great this year.

That is kind of the point. If we have to wait and see that the Bills are good why should we have to wait and see if the Colts are bad? The good teams should be given some leeway entering the year but once the games start it is subject to change. Teams change a lot in the offseason. If you would have asked me last week my thoughts on the Titans I would have said that they are one of the worst couple of teams in the league. After 1 week I don't think that it is fair to have them at 25 (or whatever they are going to be). They certainly looked like a better team than Houston or the Saints for example.

My guess is we will start the season ranked in the low 20's by the national media who barely takes the time to know the team, we will move into the 12-16 range after a few good wins and then quickly drop back down to 20-25 at the first sign of a loss.

By the way, the media's yearly ball washing of the Dolphins never fails to amaze me.

BillsFan-4-Ever, on 14 Sept 2015 - 6:14 PM, said:snapback.png

so Siri is an EJM fan?

IDK, but that's what she said. LoL. I went around to all of by FF buddies at work to have her repeat it. "Siri, who is the best team in the NFL."

"The Buffalo Bills".

She must be an EJM fan. I just asked her, and she has us as the fifth best team after both the Patriots and the Dolphins.