Bills practice squad

djp14150

PS is ten this year so five more to go.

No, in addition to the 5 I posted, the post I was quoting listed DB Jaylin Watkins and OL Chris Martin. So 3.

Hopeful: while funny and coincidental it's still not a mistake. Phillip Sims is not Matt Simms father. This Sims is an UDFA who played at Alabama

Wow, I even googled and stuff. OK, got me!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‏@ChrisBrownBills

Bills add C Gabe Ikard to 53-man roster; 5 signed to practice squad - #Bills http://yi.nzc.am/OOVvH

Interesting, no Simms due to Reddick and Richardson, and no Andre Davis yet. Deonte was waived/injured, so no Bills this year for him. Who will be the third/PS QB?

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Bills have claimed Center Gabe Ikard off waivers and has placed him on the practice squad. Ikard is 6-4 304 pounds and is a prototypical Greg Roman size player.

To be confirmed that they have also signed S Jonathan Meeks, WR Dezmin Lewis, G Cyril Richardson, LB Kevin Reddick and RB Cierre Wood to the Practice Squad. From my viewpoint the Bill seem to have a talented practice squad.

Notable missing is Enemkpali it is possible he may be picked up by another team. Nothing on QB for practice squad.

Bills have claimed Center Gabe Ikard off waivers and has placed him on the practice squad. Ikard is 6-4 304 pounds and is a prototypical Greg Roman size player.

To be confirmed that they have also signed S Jonathan Meeks, WR Dezmin Lewis, G Cyril Richardson, LB Kevin Reddick and RB Cierre Wood to the Practice Squad. From my viewpoint the Bill seem to have a talented practice squad.

Notable missing is Enemkpali it is possible he may be picked up by another team. Nothing on QB for practice squad.

Ikard is on the regular roster. I'm guessing they can't add IK for the same reason they can't add Simms

Do you believe this crap?

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/chris-simms-father-hurting-matts-chances-as-backup-quarterback/272641

Chris Simms: Teams weary of Phil Simms' sons due to his analyst position.

Or... it could be that you were meh as a starter and your brother has the accuracy of Rick Wild Thing Vaughn before the glasses.