Preseason Game 2: 8/20 - Bills @ Browns at 8 PM ET on ESPN

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the different interpretations of the pass...I thought it was on the money

Eh. It wasn't terrible, but the shorter throw meant the receiver had to turn around and let the DB get a play on it. Still could have been caught, but a higher pass and that's a TD

Loving what i'm seeing. We don't have our stars and the O looks pretty good. Let's remember the Browns D is very good. That was a heck of a play by the defender in the end zone.

It was a nice play, but if the DB's not looking at the ball you go and get it. You're likely to get a penalty if you didn't get the ball.

Edited by YattaOkasan

I love the different interpretations of the pass...I thought it was on the money

I thought it was on the money until the last replay from behind. in that shot it was obvious it was underthrown.

Decent throw not great obviously and not a bad throw. The thing is, though, with this defense and our skill players, this kind of QB play could be 11-12 wins. What we don't know is if he can do it over time, in the regular season, without getting worn down or getting hurt. He looks good though.

I'm reading it differently. To me, it was late and under thrown. He didn't use the entire EZ as he could have. You're all right that it should have been caught, but it also could have been a better ball

This. It was under thrown, but probably should have been caught.

TT has looked great overall.

I don't know, I'm wondering if Cassel not playing tonight could be a case of lets see if EJ is good enough as the #2, if so we drop Cassel and save $4mil. Maybe what they've seen of Cassel, particularly in practice, they just aren't sure he is worth keeping as not much of a difference between him and EJ??

Liking TT to start the year. Gotta carry all 3 QBs though. Too much risk injury.