Preseason Game 2: 8/20 - Bills @ Browns at 8 PM ET on ESPN

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know why. Johnny Football and Rex are fun offseason distractions, then ESPN can focus on real teams during the season.

just reading his nickname: the worst moniker for the player who's earned it the least

OK... It's Friday morning down here in NZ, so I'm stuck at work and can't watch the game. That being said, I'm counting on you guys to give a book play-by-play.

Let's go Buffalo!

I'm not staying up to watch the game but I'll catch the condensed version on GamePass in the morning. I might check in here and Twitter to see if I should bother.

OK... It's Friday morning down here in NZ, so I'm stuck at work and can't watch the game. That being said, I'm counting on you guys to give a book play-by-play.

Let's go Buffalo!

I will be in Wanaka 12/27 (Cowboys game)...Where do I catch the game!?

Lets get New Zealand Bills Backers off the ground!

Let's go Buffalo!

"Manziel in huddle after bad pass"

"Manziel in huddle after sack"

"Is Manziel drinking a beer on the field?"

I will be in Wanaka 12/27 (Cowboys game)...Where do I catch the game!?

Lets get New Zealand Bills Backers off the ground!

Good to hear that you're coming down to Wanaka! (I'm in Nelson.) How long will you be here for? Is it your first time to NZ?

As far ad the NZ Bills Backers go... Our chapter began 10 years ago, this month, when we moved down here.

I hate to say it, but your probably not going to be able to watch the game, unless you have a computer and a subscription to NFL GamePass, or something like that.

I'm not staying up to watch the game but I'll catch the condensed version on GamePass in the morning. I might check in here and Twitter to see if I should bother.

Of course you should bother ?

Because Cassel's being traded?

: D