Preseason Game 2: 8/20 - Bills @ Browns at 8 PM ET on ESPN

"A solid performance against the Browns could help push Taylor into closer contention with Matt Cassel for the starting job at quarterback."

Closer contention? I think a solid performance would make him the leader. Ugh...I'm really not excited with the prospect of Cassel starting the season.Those WRs, Davis and Thompson, are intriguing.

I agree. Should Taylor play lights out tonight, it wouldn't surprise me to see Rex announce tomorrow that the competition is over/Tyrod is our Man. Then start giving him the majority of 1st team snaps to build rapport with the starters -from cadence to Center to TE's, WRs & RB's. Anything less, and the lack of repitition will rear its ugly head in the Reg. Season.

Biggest opportunity of Tyrod Taylor's pro career -and the reason he chose to become a Bill.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Should Taylor play lights out tonight, it wouldn't surprise me to see Rex announce tomorrow that the competition is over/Tyrod is our Man. Then start giving him the majority of 1st team snaps to build rapport with the starters -from cadence to Center to TE's, WRs & RB's. Anything less, and the lack of repitition will rear its ugly head in the Reg. Season.

Biggest opportunity of Tyrod Taylor's pro career -and the reason he chose to become a Bill.

Yeah, and he gets to rely on Ricky "kiss from a rose" Seale and Cierre "Nevada" Wood in his backfield. Whoopieeeeeeeee!

Edited by eball

@Browns: It's *probably* not going to look like this tonight

PHOTOS: #BUFvsCLE through the years → http://t.co/fcVtwQQIiRhttp://t.co/jnOx9JDAFi

@AroundTheNFL: Is tonight's Bills-Browns tilt the best game of preseason? @ConorOrr breaks down what to watch for Thursday

http://t.co/S4MOhIJcI9

Yeah, and he gets to rely on Ricky "kiss from a rose" Seale and Cierre "Nevada" Wood in his backfield. Whoopieeeeeeeee!

just for Cierre, I am going to have a Sierra Nevada tonight for the game.

I'm not expectIng TT to look that great tonight. We will be back to square one with this thing tomorrow. It will never end.

If he does look great, I will be elated.

I think Tyrod offers a lot and I really like him, but I'm not expecting much after a mediocre week of practice. Let's hope he's a "gamer".

Edited by NickelCity

"A solid performance against the Browns could help push Taylor into closer contention with Matt Cassel for the starting job at quarterback."

Closer contention? I think a solid performance would make him the leader. Ugh...I'm really not excited with the prospect of Cassel starting the season.

Those WRs, Davis and Thompson, are intriguing.

your first mistake was actually giving credence to the author of the linked article.

EJ and TT or if you prefer TT and EJ will both be working with the 2's and 3's.

IF EJ "looks" better than TT, then after the game we'll hear the excuses that TT faced the Browns 1's and 2's and EJ faced the scrubs.

Just watching the Browns vs the Skins. Their D Line and OLine are both impressive.

Can't believe we have no RBs right now. TT will probably have to run a lot, but that's counterproductive to where he's at right now.

Go Bills!

Just watching the Browns vs the Skins. Their D Line and OLine are both impressive.

Can't believe we have no RBs right now. TT will probably have to run a lot, but that's counterproductive to where he's at right now.

Go Bills!

Eh, their D Line and run defense is still horrible. Morris ran for 42 yards and I think in total the starting offence ran for over 50 yards...