The Nightmare Has Arrived !!

I don't know who put this together but it's really good ! And as we get closer to the season starting if this doesn't get your wing sauce hotter i don't know what will ...

I never saw this before !! Sorry if you all have but i have been known to be a little slow on the intake !

Some of the players of coarse are gone now (which i wish some were still here) but if you could imagine this video with some of the new players as it will be this year i think it will be even better !!

Another alternative heading could be "The Bad Ass Bills" !! Check it out ...

as much as i like guitar-riffy montages, i like hearing the announcer calls over music more.

This one gets me so jacked up. It's hard for me to watch highlights of that year though because we should have won the cup. One of my favorite rosters ever. Loved that team.

Also, RJ's call was sooo good on this one.

Edited by ko12010

My coworker watched about half of this over my shoulder and said: "It's all defensive highlights. How many times can I watch a guy get tackled?"

I have to admit, he has a point.

Heh, isn't that Bruce as your avatar? I could watch a 2 hr film of him tackling people. Especially QB. Especially behind the line of scrimmage.

In fact, if you can't watch 6 minutes of defensive highlights, how much of a football fan are you, really?

My coworker watched about half of this over my shoulder and said: "It's all defensive highlights. How many times can I watch a guy get tackled?"

I have to admit, he has a point.

I agree. I don't like the highlight videos they have been putting that are just quick blips one after another. Tackles are especially not that fun to watch. A big hit, sure.

Heh, isn't that Bruce as your avatar? I could watch a 2 hr film of him tackling people. Especially QB. Especially behind the line of scrimmage.

In fact, if you can't watch 6 minutes of defensive highlights, how much of a football fan are you, really?

Well yeah, but his point wasn't really that our defensive highlights aren't awesome, it's that we didn't really have many offensive highlights. Hard to argue with that.

Draft the Bills D in fantasy this year...in like the fifth round.

I want the Bills D bad and have been doing many mocks- usually I can get them early in the 7th- if I wait until the 8th, they are usually gone. How early must I draft them? I also would like to draft Sammy. He seems to be going mid 4th round. Should I use a 3rd on Sammy?

as much as i like guitar-riffy montages, i like hearing the announcer calls over music more.

I've watched that video 1,000 times. One of the all time great moments in Sabres history.

RJ: "Now they're all chasing after Campbell!"

:w00t:

That's Caps play by play man Joe Beninati saying: "Ohhhhh! Campbell. Just destroyed Umberger."

There's a whole series of great calls in that video.

Great play by play calling takes sports viewing to a higher more enjoyable level.

I don't know who put this together but it's really good ! And as we get closer to the season starting if this doesn't get your wing sauce hotter i don't know what will ...

I never saw this before !! Sorry if you all have but i have been known to be a little slow on the intake !

Some of the players of coarse are gone now (which i wish some were still here) but if you could imagine this video with some of the new players as it will be this year i think it will be even better !!

Another alternative heading could be "The Bad Ass Bills" !! Check it out ...

nightmare could go both ways

oh, hell yeah!

I have no problem with watching a full video of the Bills' defense destroying people.

Embrace our identity.

i am 54 and i thought the music was perfect. very tight band. i am not a metal guy at all. but it fit the film well enough.

And hell yes that was fun! Thanks for the link up. and the pick me up.

I want to hit something.

and drive into the ground

I got to draft the bills d in like round 10 last year and it was awesome. But now everyone knows about us.

****!

nightmare could go both ways

but it wont.

Bills are coming.Just listen

put your ear and a hand to the train track. hear/feel that vibration?

Its not a train.

its Buffalo..

I've watched that video 1,000 times. One of the all time great moments in Sabres history.

RJ: "Now they're all chasing after Campbell!"

:w00t:

That's Caps play by play man Joe Beninati saying: "Ohhhhh! Campbell. Just destroyed Umberger."

There's a whole series of great calls in that video.

Great play by play calling takes sports viewing to a higher more enjoyable level.

But RJ's call killed all the other commentator's. Probably because of all the Van Miller talk this past week but watching this clip made me not only appreciate what an awesome hit that was by Campbell but how awesome Jeanneret's playcall was on that one

I want the Bills D bad and have been doing many mocks- usually I can get them early in the 7th- if I wait until the 8th, they are usually gone. How early must I draft them? I also would like to draft Sammy. He seems to be going mid 4th round. Should I use a 3rd on Sammy?

Third round for Sammy seems to high if your league is 12 players or fewer. Too many unknowns, and not just the QB situation, but the question about how many players between Shady, Percy, Woods, Clay and Sammy can actually be involved on a weekly basis.

I think if you take any Bill (other than the D), it should be Shady.

That was fun to watch!!! Sadly, it brought to mind how disproportionately often the Bills show up in other teams highlight reels. Is that just me, or has anyone else noticed that? Could be just me....

Third round for Sammy seems to high if your league is 12 players or fewer. Too many unknowns, and not just the QB situation, but the question about how many players between Shady, Percy, Woods, Clay and Sammy can actually be involved on a weekly basis.

I think if you take any Bill (other than the D), it should be Shady.

I agree. As far as rankings at their fantasy positional group I expect it to be

Defense (top 5)

Shady (top 10)

Sammy (top 15)

Clay (top 20)

Harvin, I expect to be available on the waiver wire if you like a matchup, but if you can't get him its probably better that he is sitting on someone's roster.

Edited by YattaOkasan

I agree. As far as rankings at their fantasy positional group I expect it to be

Defense (top 5)

Shady (top 10)

Sammy (top 15)

Clay (top 20)

Harvin, I expect to be available on the waiver wire if you like a matchup, but if you can't get him its probably better that he is sitting on someone's roster.

I think Shady will be top 3.

I think Shady will be top 3.

I can understand that prediction if you assume he gets 300 carries (not unreasonable imo). I was being very conservative with the predictions I made above. Ambitiously D is #1, Shady is top 2, Sammy is top 7, and Clay is top 7.