The Nightmare Has Arrived !!

I don't know who put this together but it's really good ! And as we get closer to the season starting if this doesn't get your wing sauce hotter i don't know what will ...

I never saw this before !! Sorry if you all have but i have been known to be a little slow on the intake !

Some of the players of coarse are gone now (which i wish some were still here) but if you could imagine this video with some of the new players as it will be this year i think it will be even better !!

Another alternative heading could be "The Bad Ass Bills" !! Check it out ...

as much as i like guitar-riffy montages, i like hearing the announcer calls over music more.

This one gets me so jacked up. It's hard for me to watch highlights of that year though because we should have won the cup. One of my favorite rosters ever. Loved that team.

Also, RJ's call was sooo good on this one.

Edited by ko12010

My coworker watched about half of this over my shoulder and said: "It's all defensive highlights. How many times can I watch a guy get tackled?"

I have to admit, he has a point.

Heh, isn't that Bruce as your avatar? I could watch a 2 hr film of him tackling people. Especially QB. Especially behind the line of scrimmage.

In fact, if you can't watch 6 minutes of defensive highlights, how much of a football fan are you, really?

My coworker watched about half of this over my shoulder and said: "It's all defensive highlights. How many times can I watch a guy get tackled?"

I have to admit, he has a point.

I agree. I don't like the highlight videos they have been putting that are just quick blips one after another. Tackles are especially not that fun to watch. A big hit, sure.

Heh, isn't that Bruce as your avatar? I could watch a 2 hr film of him tackling people. Especially QB. Especially behind the line of scrimmage.

In fact, if you can't watch 6 minutes of defensive highlights, how much of a football fan are you, really?

Well yeah, but his point wasn't really that our defensive highlights aren't awesome, it's that we didn't really have many offensive highlights. Hard to argue with that.

Draft the Bills D in fantasy this year...in like the fifth round.

I want the Bills D bad and have been doing many mocks- usually I can get them early in the 7th- if I wait until the 8th, they are usually gone. How early must I draft them? I also would like to draft Sammy. He seems to be going mid 4th round. Should I use a 3rd on Sammy?