Possible trouble for Brandon Spikes; released by Pats

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's not true, but when someone makes the election its better to flee and abandon their vehicle it often means they had some kind of contraband on them

Sounds like a probable dui but who knows if it's his car or one of his friends/family

I'd like to start the rumor that Spikes let Tom Brady borrow his car that night.

There are now two people reporting it, you and I. That kinda makes it true.

OK, I'm on board. That's clearly what happened.

OK, I'm on board. That's clearly what happened.

You would think Brady would have learned from DeflateGate, but killing four people while driving on PCP and then leaving the scene of the accident to say you were in church? There is something wrong with that IMO.

I hope it's not true, but when someone makes the election its better to flee and abandon their vehicle it often means they had some kind of contraband on them

Or some kind of mind-altering substance (maybe a legal one) in them

You would think Brady would have learned from DeflateGate, but killing four people while driving on PCP and then leaving the scene of the accident to say you were in church? There is something wrong with that IMO.

This is just getting better and better. Please hire a bodyguard as Giselle may beat you up.

Where did the "hit the deer" get reported? Police now saying no deer was found in the area.

Troopers found the vehicle, a 2011 Mercedes Maybach, abandoned in the median strip with damage to its front end. Whoever had been driving it was no longer at the scene, Procopio said. Investigation indicates the Mercedes is registered to Brandon Spikes. No deer was located.

https://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/herald_bulldog/2015/06/staties_probe_crash_involving_patriots_linebacker

Where did the "hit the deer" get reported? Police now saying no deer was found in the area.

Troopers found the vehicle, a 2011 Mercedes Maybach, abandoned in the median strip with damage to its front end. Whoever had been driving it was no longer at the scene, Procopio said. Investigation indicates the Mercedes is registered to Brandon Spikes. No deer was located.

https://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/herald_bulldog/2015/06/staties_probe_crash_involving_patriots_linebacker

The driver reported to Onstar he hit a deer before abandoning the car.

spikes reported through the onstar system that he hit a deer

The Pats* may provide a text report from the deer. Or, they may not.

it is more probable than not that he did not hit a deer

The Pats* may provide a text report from the deer. Or, they may not.

According to the Patriots, the deer has been quoted as saying the car that did not hit me that I didn't see clearly did not have anything to do with the Patriots, proving Brandon Spikes had nothing to do with the accident.

I thought it wasn't established who the driver was

the person who spikes let drive his $190,000 car in Foxboro at 3:30am

According to the Patriots, the deer has been quoted as saying the car that did not hit me that I didn't see clearly did not have anything to do with the Patriots, proving Brandon Spikes had nothing to do with the accident.

the deer has been fired Edited by YoloinOhio

FWIW. I hit 2 correction 1 deer ran into the side of my explorer driving 55, the other deer ran across the street in front of my car driving at 35 mph.

neither were "at the scene" / on the side of the road hours later when I passed there on my way home.

and where I live the deer are left to rot where they lie.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

FWIW. I hit 2 correction 1 deer ran into the side of my explorer driving 55, the other deer ran across the street in front of my car driving at 35 mph.

neither were "at the scene" / on the side of the road hours later when I passed there on my way home.

and where I live the deer are left to rot where they lie.

did you abandon your car? Doubt it. Whether he indeed hit a deer and it was removed or hit another vehicle, fleeing the scene at 3:30 am probably means he had alcohol in his system or something else he didn't want to be discovered by the police. But what do I know, I'm an idiot. Edited by YoloinOhio