Possible trouble for Brandon Spikes; released by Pats

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the 11th news in Boston last night Anthony Miller reported the story, pointing out that although Spikes currently plays for the Patriots, last season he played for "the underrated and frankly, under appreciated Buffalo Bills". I stopped and re watched to make sure I had heard that correctly, then looked up Anthony Miller on Google - a Buffalo native. Score one for us.

On the 11th news in Boston last night Anthony Miller reported the story, pointing out that although Spikes currently plays for the Patriots, last season he played for "the underrated and frankly, under appreciated Buffalo Bills". I stopped and re watched to make sure I had heard that correctly, then looked up Anthony Miller on Google - a Buffalo native. Score one for us.

Anthony Miller is so fired for that.

Where the !@#$ do you live & WTF do they give deers a drivers license? Did they at least have insurance?

I live in the shadow of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the northern tip of Virginia. 15 miles to the nearest "city".

I moved here in 2009 and in 2 years time hit 2 deer . I have also missed collisions with at least a 50 more in the last 6 years. Practice makes perfect.

Early morning last year on trip to the airport at 4 AM I had to slam on the breaks 3 freaking times in 5 miles doing 55 MPH.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

did you abandon your car? Doubt it. Whether he indeed hit a deer and it was removed or hit another vehicle, fleeing the scene at 3:30 am probably means he had alcohol in his system or something else he didn't want to be discovered by the police. But what do I know, I'm an idiot.

hell no. Kept on driving both times. $2,000 damage each accident.

My insurance co had no problem with the claims and no $ increase in my policy!