Brady/Patriots fines

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one that hurts them is the 4 games....need to beat them and see them lose at least 3 of those 4

Does he get paid for the 4 games, cause at his salary that's also pretty significant.

I think unpaid

I wouldn't be shocked if the 4 games gets reduced (but I hope not), the first rounder seems fair (and kind of a tradition at this point), and the million dollar fine only matters if they give it to ME!

Not exactly the iron fist, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Would have liked to see the equipment guys fired, but not sure if that's something the NFL can do.

Makes our tough opening schedule a bit easier. Can't rule game 2 as a win though, the Pats** have managed without Brady before.

$2 million fine for Brady if they use his $8 million salary for 2015. If they use his 2015 cap hit of $18 million it would be $4.5 million fine for Brady. I suspect it his base salary they use.

Edited by sfladave

Surprised to see such a heavy organizational penalty (although I guess a suspension of Brady is a heavy organizational penalty in its own right given how good he is).

Okay, that's pretty random.

They're trying to replicate our Sammy Watkins trade.

$2 million fine for Brady if they use his $8 million salary for 2015. If they use his 2015 cap hit of $18 million it would be $4.5 million fine for Brady. I suspect it his base salary they use.

Which sounds like a lot... until you realize he has more money than he can count or spend in many lifetimes.

I would imagine that there were 2 games for the cheating and 2 games for the non cooperation and lying. If that is the case, I don't see how they can possibly win any games back on appeal. He was the one that was unfair in the investigation. There is zero reason to give anything back on appeal if he was the one that didn't cooperate that could have cleared up any of his innocence.

Which sounds like a lot... until you realize he has more money than he can count or spend in many lifetimes.

He is worth north of $100 million and his wife is worh north of $300 million. This will be absolutely devastating to them!

"The Monday release said that Patriots owner Robert Kraft told NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell last week that two Patriots employees had been indefinitely suspended without pay. The league said that neither man could be reinstated without permission."

I hate the Pats and wish them only ill, but it would make for some pretty hilarious television if they won the SB next year.

Hey, I'm not ruling it out!!! This may affect whether they get home field early. If they're in the playoffs, I don't bet against them.