Brady/Patriots fines

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now besides an asterisk after mentioning the pats*, one would assume it will be the same case for Brady*? or should it be two after Brady**? for being a douche and comprimising the "integrity" of the game.

feel sorry for the two pee ons getting suspended by Kraft though. they just did what they were told.

the picks are organizational penalties and hence against Belichick. The $1 million is clearly directed at Kraft.

i mentioned it in another thread, and i think it wouldve been a challenge to single out BB the same way as payton, as that was alleged to be widely discussed in meetings, that the whole defensive staff and quality dept were in on it, that atleast half if not the entire roster knew.... in this example, its a bit harder to play the "you mustve known" given the scope of what the nfl went with being brady and 2 ball boys.

So now besides an asterisk after mentioning the pats*, one would assume it will be the same case for Brady*? or should it be two after Brady**? for being a douche and comprimising the "integrity" of the game.

feel sorry for the two pee ons getting suspended by Kraft though. they just did what they were told.

I don't. Professional conduct and integrity shouldn't be a standard reserved for only the elite. They are two employees who knew what they were doing. They were taking autographed equipment (bribes) in return for something they knew was wrong.

Keep in mind that Brady is not allowed to even practice (I think)

This actually could do the patriots in next year

He can practice all offseason, just not during the 4-game suspension period. Probably not a big deal with respect to practicing.

Br*dy

Thats harsh all the way around.

One quarter of the season starting QB sits. Really bothers me one of those games may be against us too. Really wanted to see Rex's D get after him. I think 2 games at most was the right call. Would have been OK with none too

$1 million is crazy when spygate was only $500k. Spygate was more egregious and had the far bigger impact on game outcomes.

Loss of 2016 first round pick. .....harshest of all, wow. Surprised picks were even involved. So given large fine and loss of pick are they penalizing the franchise because bellichick knew?

Edited by JTSP

Can't wait to hear the whiniest owner and qb in the league wail over this one.

So if belichick is really a genius, let's see how they do with 4 full months to prepare for Pitt and Buffalo. I can't wait to laugh when they go 0-2.

Punks. All of them.

can participate up until week one, then has to disappear for a month. could cut either way. the rest might help him down the stretch as an older guy, or he could be out of sync.

$1M is like a parking ticket to the Patriots

Does he get paid for the 4 games, cause at his salary that's also pretty significant.

Unpaid

More importantly I don't think he's allowed to be at the game. So he cannot be part of the ceremonies Week 1 when they hoist the trophy on TNF

Can't wait to hear the whiniest owner and qb in the league wail over this one.

So if belichick is really a genius, let's see how they do with 4 full months to prepare for Pitt and Buffalo. I can't wait to laugh when they go 0-2.

Punks. All of them.

look at all of these from adams facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/posts/954309457955029

Ahhh..Bradham practiced the whole preseason last year, and then was suspended for the first game.....so, Brady will get his preseason, but will sit a few out.

I can finally forgive Troy Vincent for breaking JP Losman.

Yeh, that was on purpose btw. I never forgave Vincent for that, and he is NOT a high character guy in my view....hate to see him in a league job. An articulate nice guy thug....

No- he'll get in first ballot. Remember he has a few years left, then another 5 years before eligible. Do you think Favre will be held out because he sent a picture of his junk to Jen Surgess at the end in NY. No way.

I was a little surprised at the stiffness of the fine, as expected two games, but there is a chance they could go 1-3 in the first quarter. I hate not playing him as we have the defense to beat him and the offensive weapons to possibly beat him.

what would be the icing on the cake if we sweep them with a win in Foxborough later in the year with Brady, and they don't make the playoffs.

A man can dream.