Johnathon Martin to be cut

Martin out of league

Incognito in the league

That did not take long.

League would force Bills to do Hard Knocks if they picked up Martin...

Every year I hope we do hard knocks. I'd love it.

My buddies down here in Tampa who are lifelong Fish fans, all seem to believe this was Martin as emotionally unstable. They all raved about Incognito as he cleaned up from his youth less penalties, andMartin couldn't hold his own.

There is no way I would want Martin here. He'll be out of the league soon.

J-Mart is going to be working at K-Mart soon. i think he needs some time away from the game to see if this is what he wants. if he doesn't like the culture or the grind then maybe it's not for him. being out of the league will either re-ignite the fire and passion for the game, or maybe for him it will be a relief

Thank god we drafted Glenn over him.

To me the bigger "Thank God" is that someone didn't pick Glenn before us. When he was still on the board the 2nd round and we were picking 7th, I thought for sure we lose him if we didn't make a move up.... leaving us w/ Martin

This is great. When the "J-Mart" story broke people were livid that I suggested he was a kitty. Now it's the consensus.

#Ilovemesomeme

Get over yourself, #youloveyousomeyou.

Where's all this kitty talk? What I heard then was that as an OLman, Martin simply wasn't very good. He got his 2nd chance with his former college coach to see if it was the environment, and the bottom line is he still isn't very good as an NFL RT.

Which is of course, why I'm not a fan of betting our season on drafting a guy who steps up his first year.

Get over yourself, #youloveyousomeyou.

Where's all this kitty talk? What I heard then was that as an OLman, Martin simply wasn't very good. He got his 2nd chance with his former college coach to see if it was the environment, and the bottom line is he still isn't very good as an NFL RT.

Which is of course, why I'm not a fan of betting our season on drafting a guy who steps up his first year.

It sounds like you're a little jeally of me being so far ahead of the curve.

As long as we're selling out completely for Hard Knocks, we might as well give Tebow a look.

The Bills already said they're not doing HK, and the league can't make a team do it who has a first year coach.

not mentally tough enough for the league and is locker room cancer. he'd be better off writing a book about how bad things were for him that one time people were mean to him. then follow it up with how mean the critics were about his book. title it how to be a victim forever. not on this team though.